It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS Pet Owners

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

I have had bad experiences with vaccinations with all 3 of my babies. Two weeks after my 10 yr old cat got her shots, she developed Diabetes. I mean like BAM! all the sudden. The vet said it could have been the vaccinations that caused her pancreas to stop making insulin. Well, after 9 more years of managing her illness, she passed.
My 8 yr old dog got her vaccinations and then 3 weeks later I found her lying down and unable to get up. When I looked at her eyes, I thought she had a stroke. No, her spleen was eating up her platelets. She has been on a daily dose of steroids for 4 yrs to suppress her immune system so that she is able to make platelets.
I then realized that these da*n vaccinations were killing my babies, so we stopped immunizing my boy. He still developed side effects though. He developed a large benign cyst on the back of his neck (where they always gave the shots) along with a few others in different areas.
I did some searching and found out that dogs are immune after their 2nd series of shots. Rabies vacc. actually lasts 10 yrs, but the best reform they've been able to accomplish in some cities is every 3yrs for rabies. Here are a few of links everyone should take a look at
www.dogs4dogs.com...
www.stoptheshots.com...
www.thewholedog.org...
I am not the only one I know that has had problems. My mom's dog hair changed color and a small tumor came up at her rabies injection site. Same thing happened to my work mate's cat, and my bosses dog died 3 weeks after being vaccinated. She had an injury so they took her to a local emergency vet and they required that the dog be vaccinated before they would treat her. She had a severe reaction and died.

Please, everyone read the sites I posted, it could SAVE YOUR PET'S LIFE!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Interesting information. I'll have to do some reading in the links you posted. Thanks for this post!!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join