It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Hammers Federal Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is something. It's just strange to see anyone in the media hammering the Federal Reserve. I've been hoping for it for a very long time....and finally...someone is doing it.

And he's been doing it quite often lately...which is a good thing because he has a large audience...which will only raise more awareness to the criminality of the Federal Reserve.

Call your Congressman...support HR 1207 and S604....make them pass this legislation and open the books to the Federal Reserve!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yup, about time. Just in time for a "new" system. Now, will the knew system be better? What will our input be? I envision puppeteers over all of these talking heads...

Maybe we will trade string and wooden crosses for food shortly.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chemley

I don't know what's going to happen...but something HAS to happen. American citizens should not be paying interest on their our currency....nor should they be kept out of the loop on monetary policies....nor should we be giving away tax dollars to foreign countries without our approval which is hidden from the public and siphoned through banks to other foreign institutions.

There is a treasure trove full of lies and corruption just waiting to be revealed within the walls of the Fed....I believe we will see a scheme so great that the whole world will feel it's effects....and we definitely will.

It's time for them to go down....and it's time for Americans to quit being ripped off and having their hard work devalued by a system that caters to corporations and bankers.

Glenn Beck talking about this will help give it more awareness...and that's a great thing. Much of his audience probably already knows about the Fed...but I'm sure many do not...and this will only help the cause.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Something is going to happen soon, but I have been saying that since 1997, so...12 years from now something will happen soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Look at this guy.....will we start to see more of this soon!?!?

He's wearing a V for Vendetta mask and yelling "Arrest Bernanke!" through a megaphone!

I think it could happen. More are becoming aware everyday!

[edit on 29-6-2009 by David9176]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Alex Jones says this guy is a paid federal agent. Really. Is he worth 40 million a year? You have got to be kidding me.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Look guys, auditing the FED is ENDGAME. The dollar will be DONE when that report comes out!

So if you are seriously serious about getting the collapse on, this will be done.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
Look guys, auditing the FED is ENDGAME. The dollar will be DONE when that report comes out!

So if you are seriously serious about getting the collapse on, this will be done.

Yep thats totaly right.

Glen Beck is CIA, he regularly has CIA on his show, Glenn Beck trys to link 911 truthers to terrorists, Alex Jones has been exposing the Glen Beck agenda for ages, collapse of the dollar is what they want, if the fed goes unaudited this WON'T happen, in order for then to collapse the dollar the fed needs to be audited. That's why they are bringing out such blatant criminal laws that give the fed sweeping new powers.

They are trying to force a confrontation... which seems to actualy be hard for them since the majority of people are still asleep...

Bringing down the Fed is their endgame agenda they have been planning for it, it will collapse America in doing so.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The only part of bringing down the Fed that scares me is what Team Obama will do to not waste a crisis.What rises out of the ashes is bound to be something we won't want either.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

If they bring down the FED it will bring down the entire world. Everybody they have ever done business with will be listed.

What needs to happen is that the FED needs to be audited. It is a necessary pain. Just like when you break a bone they have to set the bone for it to heal right. Auditing it will hurt but it is what needs to be done. Unless you just ditch the whole thing and declare bankruptcy which it still has the same outcome.

The problem is that after it is audited is that some new people are going to come up from the shadows and say they can "fix" everything and it will actually be what they want.

The endgame is not auditing the FED the endgame is what happens after the world collapses.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

yeah so it's basicly audit the fed and we're screwed.

don't audit the fed we're still screwed.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Yep, that is it in a nutshell.

If the FED isn't audited the people that have robbed the taxpayer get away scott free. If we audit them at least there is some chance for justice.

top topics

join