It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anybody else having these?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
just to seek your advice on some dreams ive been having for the past 8 yrs, im a lucid dreams (since i can remember) and ive had 3 shadowman attacks and as many OBE's, so here are the dreams.

THREE DREAM: 97

Im stood in front of the effle tower behind a fireman (i think) with a silver helmet, we both watch a plane fly into the tower and buckle.

then im above the CIA building in America and theres a hole in the roof and smoke is billowing out

and then im in a city street and theres mass panic, theres sirens and someone mentions gas.

in all three im being held by the hand but cant see them.

HOSPITAL ATTACK: 2004

I see an ambulance and three arab men in green uniforms get out and enter the hospital and theres two explosions, but the third device dosnt go off and he is captured after dumping his device in a bin.

again being held by the hand

HILL ATTACK: 2004

Im on a hill in a desert, people run past me in utter panic, at the bottom of the hill is a town or village with a flag (star of David), as i make a run for it theres a flash and i see a mushroom cloud, just as i reach the house the windows explode.

Thanks for reading guys, i keep my dreams in a journal and have done since 97, ive had hundreds, everything from shuttle exploding on pad to landslides, would love some feed back

Ste

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by englishste

I am not exactly an expert in dreams but then again who is?

I would say that these dreams are trying to tell you something that is personal to you.
It is not a premonition, I bet it feels like it though, I have had similar things happen but over time they make sense when certain things happen.

For example, if you are dreaming about a house, its not necessary a house, it could be yourself that you need to take a look at.

I dont know if that will help but maybe it will.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A friend of mine at work had a dream 2 months ago about being just outside or in a building, someone shouted "a Bomb!", people started screaming and next the window blew out..

she awoke breathing hard....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've had vivid dreams of a fire rolling up a hillside.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am unable to put meanings to dreams but there a few books out there that might give you some insight. Here are 2 dreams that have stuck with me , the first is a decade old the second is a few weeks old. 1st dream~ I was on a fairly small island , the size of 4 football stadiums in a square, all sand with 3 or 4 palm trees and a 30 story hotel with glass elevator on outside. Couple hundred people and kids tanning and playing. Someone starts to yell and point to the east. In that direction I see a wave coming that is taller than the hotel. People become frantic and I see another wave just like it in the north and an unknown person with me points out there is one in the west. I turn to run to the hotel and see a fourth wave coming from the south behind the hotel. Then I wake up. 2nd dream ~ Its night and in the sky are 3 balls of fire slowly moving in various directions never falling just moving around leaving trails of fire that dissipate after a few seconds.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Mine have to do with Nuke attacks and just pure chaos. There was one where my base got nuked. Scared me enought to keep me up the rest of the night. I thing the real PTB are trying to tell the world somthing. I think we need to keep an eye out. Somthings coming..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i have really vivid dreams but all of them are about extreme acts of violence committed against me. i am unaware of who does it about half the time.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have several dreams about bombs lately, and over the past few years I have had some scary dreams where fire was falling out of the sky...almost a liquid fire...hard to describe...not like rain, but like blobs...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I also have the uneasy feeling that I did around the time that Colin Powell went in front of the UN with his Powerpoint presentation. Uneasy.

I think the recent EM variance has something to do with it. It probably affects heads of state just as much as the next guy.

... during severe disturbances of geomagnetic field, the negative emotional background of a person is amplified. We conclude that changes in GMA mostly affect the activity of regulating systems related to high cortical mechanisms of regulation and sub-cortical integrative apparatuses."

Solar and Geomagnetic Activities and Related Effects on the Human physiological and Cardio-Health State: Some results of Azerbaijani and Collaborative Studies - Elchin S. Babayev

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Cheers guys maybe this helps someone sent me:"Saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams...." Acts 2:17

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by englishste

I say .... another round?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well I really hope that my two reacquiring dreams don't come true. For as long as I can remember I have been dreaming about tornadoes, and zombies. They are usually really graphic and long, or at least seem long.

But they are never as scary as when I have an episode of sleep paralysis. Been a couple of crazy time where i thought there where aliens, or demons or something in the room doing it to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vip867

Yeh the shadow people and sleep paralasis are very common in my room and feeling of obe now and again

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've had other dreams that I hope will come true, hehehe ...

How *you* doin?

new topics

top topics

join