It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad calls Neda's death "suspicious"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninecrimes

Originally posted by Kevin_X2

Originally posted by ninecrimes

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by Kevin_X2

Right, I forgot, only western governments lie and murder innocent people. It's amazing, Iran's government is filmed beating old women, at several different locations, for protesting, yet the Iranian government seems to get a pass here on ATS. Just because you wouldn't be surprised, doesn't make something true.

No one ever implied that "only western governments lie and murder innocent people", other than yourself.

Why don't you try reading a thread in it's entirety before making yourself look like such a tool?

thanks for backing me, but in defense... he created the thread. I think he read the 4 posts that had been made?

how about instead of trolling, you contribute? dont talk before making yourself look like a tool

Are you joking? Just because he made the original post does not mean he has read the replies, which should be most obvious to you, seeing as he his ignorant implications where aimed right at you (in this case, implying that you made a statement which you did not). You have no valid reason to have insulted me for defending the forum regulations- I'm just sorry I took the time to make an attempt to help, at all.

PS- this thread is nothing but speculation and unfounded accusations. I am much less a troll than either of you, simply for refusing to contribute anything non-factual (maybe you should do the same, instead of arguing international rumors and he-said-she-said on an internet forum). Deny ignorance.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ninecrimes]

that was kind of hypocritical... saying i shouldnt point out your trolling, then you trolled me for two paragraphs and still contributed no progressive thought. i may have just done the same thing
but at least im willing to admit it. The only reason i even noticed your wonderful post is because i wanted to see how this thread concluded.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

back to the actuall thread... ahaha

that doesnt seem right to me. The us doesnt need to put costumes on americans and send them to iran. We are more then capable, as has been demonstrated in the middle east for nearly 30 years, of hiring actual militants from the region and having them do the dirty work. its when the militants start talking that we get into trouble.

Im not buying the "american bajiji story" for a second. Too little, too late, too refutable. I wonder if we will ever get bullet specs and exact details of her death?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

Very very unlikely that they will give up any real info about her death, seeing as they have already gone three different ways trying to spin her death as a western plot, and banned any funeral services for her, I'm certain any info they release will be false.

I still can't find probability in western intel agencies operating willie nillie in Iran. First and foremost, they have the place locked down pretty tight, and have government eyes everywhere to my knowledge. Second, there are probably alot more eastern intel agencies operating there, and would most likely be aware of any real western involvement in the recent protests and crackdown, and would have already leaked it. I really don't think we're involved there, although for once, we should've been, IMO. Too bad we lost so much credibility due to poor decisions our government has made in the not so distant past, for once a large population of muslims wants to join this century, treat their women with respect and try living peacefully with their neighbors for a change, and they're being beaten down for it. We can't be there for them, we're bankrupt morally and financially.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

The west has definitely created turmoil to it's benefit in the past, but nobody seems to be exploiting it, and other than strongly worded statments, nobody has taken any action to capitalize on the turmoil, which for the most part has died down. If it was a western plot, I can't imagine them letting it die so quickly.

Yes I can see where you're coming from on that. You mentioned it earlier and I wanted to pick up on it, but just didn't get time to make the post.

There isn't really much to exploit right now, it's still in the early stages of the game. Still recovering from the Iraq war and moving troops around. I think this is just the stage of the game where they are sewing the seeds of war. The rumblings about Iran have been going on a long time, only when the time is right will it actually come to anything. I don't think this is a missed chance to capitalize at all, they've strongly influenced the opinion of the western public, they just have to get them in the mood to stomach another war first.

Remember this is a public which is still wary after being taken into a war of false pretenses which was gulf war 2. Obama plays the game just as much as Bush and all other presidents have, but he plays the game in a more subtle way. See my signature for a moment, it's about subtlety, allowing people to think they have come to their own conclusions, when in reality you have been driving them in a certain direction all along. The method of doing that in itself isn't evil, if you use it for example to teach children a good lesson. But a canny politician can use the method to influence a public to be ready for war. This is a different administration to Bush, expect lots of political sucker punches and sly tricks.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Lazyninja]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join