It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad calls Neda's death "suspicious"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
But when we know America and the Uk have been spending billions trying to overthrow the regime...im pretty sure they know how to spend the money wisely given their past history when it comes to Iran...

Right, but then one must ask, why did they not use the situation more to their advantage? Why did our government go so far out of it's way not to take sides officially, or use the the rallies in the streets to support the notion that the Iranian people want freedom, and we should bring to them? If we spent money, we spent it poorly because nothing was really acomplished other than the deaths of many pro-reform Iranians. If our government was waiting to make a move, and did, I would be more apt to believe this wasn't a legitimate internal uprising....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
... and when the person who is found to be responsible is put to death will we not all condemn Iran's barbarous behavior?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Dont ask me,im not part of the alphabet agencies,i dont know how they operate in their entirety.All i can say is they know what they are doing,have control over a large sect of the MSM and have a quite the track record of overthrowing regimes.It may or may not be part of their plan,but i for one will always be keeping one eye open when it comes to the situation in iran for this very reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Dont ask me,im not part of the alphabet agencies,i dont know how they operate in their entirety.

Well, to my knowledge they are not rogue, and they take orders from their governments, the last administration would have been more likely to "liberate" the Iranian people and it would have been more plausible, but in this case, there seems to be no pay off. The Iranian regime crushed the uprising, showed their strength and made the intended statements to those who want reform. Now they are going to damage control and blaming the west for making them kill their own people.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If you read it all it opens a lot of questions.

I wonder if there is any other mobile footage of this incident,to widen the area more to see if this gunman can be located before and after this dispicable event

the poor woman was murdered by someone,and if the accounts are true here then it was with a hand gun.

Perhaps the ATS ex troops here can clarify what type of gunshot wound this looks like?Is that a typical hand gun wound,would a larger caliber leave a big exit wound?

Other side to this story think she was shot from a roof top,knowing where she fell we might be able to use a google map and see if any goverment buildings were close

There are also reports that the protesters found the shooter,who said he only ment to get her leg!But instead of sorting it out there and then,they took his ID badge and let him go!

Someone else on this thread mentions this shooter is known online and theres a photo of him-where is it?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

It was an AK-47, and here is the picture of the supposed killer...

twitpic.com...

edit: there are comments on that page by some that he is not the guy, although there was so much misinfo going around, so it may or may not be

[edit on 29-6-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Does it really matter?

He looks at the video/pics and says "hey that guy is CIA" and everyone on ATS would believe him.

I would, I mean the guy only wants to beat and kill the protesters until there is only peace left. Whats so bad about that?

Our American government on the other hand only want to rape and pillage the world. We are the big bad wolf and kimmie, Ahphlemajad and Saddam are the three little pigs.

We will not stop until we destroy the utopia that is known as Iran and after we are done with them we will focus on North Korea.

SQUEAL PIGGIES SQUEAL!!!

edit typo.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jd140]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

So, now it seems the Iranian government is trying to erase the most blatant evidence of their violent crackdown against the people of Iran, and will definitely blame her death on some kind of foreign action. Ahmadinejad is one of the most sleazy politicians alive today, IMO. Him and Dick Cheney are very similar in that they can't hide the evil behind their eyes when they speak.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Comparing Ahm-a dim-a-wit to Dick Cheney was priceless. A star for you. Spot on!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

well done,star for you

Not sure if thats the man,will have to have a look and see if that image comes up with a time stamp elsewhere-but it might be!who knows

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X2
alright, i can agree theres no solid evidence for nadas death being us-orchistrated. I will take the stance of a fair, untampered revolution until further evidence comes to the tabel

I agree with most of the posts you've made so far. I'd like to point out that while there is no proof that the CIA offed Neda, there is no proof that she was shot by either Iranian secret service or police either. All we have is a dead woman, it is up to our own bias to decide who shot her, since the trigger man will not likely announce himself.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Yeah, they just both have an evil glow behind their eyes, even when they are trying to smile and look nice for the camera. It's probably because their souls have already started burning, lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
www.iranian.com...

He is not that killer,and is one of the troops who killed 7 men who tried to storm their compound in high numbers

He is in hospital with burns resulting from the protesters torching the building and trying to kill them!was that before shootings?

edit for above

[edit on 29-6-2009 by noangels]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I'd like to point out that while there is no proof that the CIA offed Neda, there is no proof that she was shot by either Iranian secret service or police either.

I don't think anybody is claiming (to my knowledge) that it was Iranian secret service, or that she was targeted by the government specifically. It was, according to the witnesses, a basiji militia member (usually extremists as well) who shot her, and it was most likely just a cold blooded killing, wrong place and time. I think it's unfortunate that when it comes to world affairs, people become so absolute one way or the other. The west has definitely created turmoil to it's benefit in the past, but nobody seems to be exploiting it, and other than strongly worded statments, nobody has taken any action to capitalize on the turmoil, which for the most part has died down. If it was a western plot, I can't imagine them letting it die so quickly.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

That very well could be, but again there was alot of disinfo being thrown out by the Iranian government.

Here's an interesting article from today, if true, the killer didn't mean to do it, after they caught him of course....

The militiaman who shot Neda Agha-Soltan in the heart, making her a global martyr for Iran's pro-democracy protests, tried to say he didn't mean it, a witness says.

"He was shouting, 'I didn't want to kill her!'" Dr. Arash Hejazi told the BBC.
www.nydailynews.com...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yeah i mentioned that on another thread here,they took his ID badge and let him go!

I dont think anyone is going to get to the bottom of this

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yeah, I guess there's not much more they could have done...they are mostly kids, not killers and they probably weren't capable of killing him on the spot over a woman they didn't know. And obviously calling the police wouldn't do much good in that situation, and without handcuffs they probably weren't in the position to hold him. You're right though, it's gonna be hard to get to the bottom of what really happened, but you can bet it will be easy and straightforward for the Iranian government, and they will almost certainly blame foreign involvement and probably even force a confession...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My speculative opinion only, but that really looked like a text book CIA hit.

Pretty girl - popular - 1 bullet - kill shot - gunman never caught.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder what happened to the common sense and logic of many people who post emotional diatribes and hasty judgments on these threads.

I sure hope for everyone’s sake that should you ever be accused of murder that you will be given a fair trial to present all the evidence your own defense might uncover to protest your innocence.

I sure hope for everyone’s sake here that if you ever are murdered that the real actual living a breathing person who did so and anyone involved knowingly and willingly in the conspiracy is unearthed through a credible investigative process that is earnestly carried out.

Who knows who killed this poor young woman, I do know one thing, as an American I prefer such things as guilt and innocence to be gauged by a fair and open court of law and not trial by media and public opinion.

It’s amazing how so many otherwise intelligent people just throw all common sense out of the window when politics and emotions become involved and rush to hasty judgments and conclusions that could in fact punish the innocent and let the guilty go free.

Why even pretend to be a justice loving American when you refuse to give justice a chance and for all the facts to come out where they should in a court system, in a trial.

No one on this thread was there, and there is no video who shows who actually shot the girl how anyone can rush to convict anyone on just that evidence…pretty scary.

I am beginning to see more and more what foreigners mean by the ugly American.

Trial by media is not a trial. I for one hope the girl’s family find real justice, but this is not how real justice is dispensed; this is how mob justice is dispensed.

Mobs where rumor and innuendo substitute for fact, seriously people is this really how you want to portray yourselves to the world.

I see no difference between what you are accusing others of doing in how most of you rush to judgment, condemnation, and a desire for vengeance against everything you don’t understand and don’t want to display the patience to first.

What the heck has happened to America?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by Kevin_X2

Right, I forgot, only western governments lie and murder innocent people. It's amazing, Iran's government is filmed beating old women, at several different locations, for protesting, yet the Iranian government seems to get a pass here on ATS. Just because you wouldn't be surprised, doesn't make something true.

People who believe that need to be beaten with billy clubs...just for disagreeing, then they will cry fowl...much like the Iranian people. People buying this Iranian government propaganda are certainly not denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here's a "surprising" turn of events, the Iranian regime is now reporting that they captured imposters who dressed up as basiji militia, and were the ones who were beating and killing protestors. The Iranian regime is saying that basiji are not given weapons, and they are trained not to use violence on Iranians. I guess the Ayatollah was just bluffing then, when he threatened the protestors with violence, and the actual violent crackdown that followed was at the hands of western forces dressed as Iranian basiji and police. Riiiiight. It's amazing that they think people are so stupid, and also amazing that there will be some here who believe it, simply because the Iranian regime opposes the US.

www.presstv.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join