It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO arrival 2013, DARPA plans the party

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi Guys n Gals I Have just read the latest article from Michael Cohen .

Is He making things hard for for people like us getting the truth out. With main stream media outlets Quoting the Guy lately on his writings about disclosure, and yet again nothing happens.

With this occurring more and more often egg is left on our face.

Here is his latest

A few months ago I received a series of emails from someone calling herself Tina. 'Tina' claimed to have spent some time working within the Pentagon's DARPA agency rewriting and relaying messages regarding possible first contact with an alien race in the year 2013. This alien race is believed to be planning an open daylight landing of a UFO on Planet Earth.

As information was very compartmentalized within the environment that 'Tina' worked in her knowledge of details was sketchy.

My own research has led me to believe that contrary some of the information contained in Tina's emails, contact with aliens is not a two-way affair and does not involve unequivocal and unambiguous messages. Rather, DARPA has interpreted somewhat cryptic signals received by UFO probes as indicating an intention to initiate open contact in the year 2013.

While I am fairly certain that 'Tina' is genuine I also suspect her information might be incomplete.

Tina eventually felt too nervous about divulging government secrets to a media outlet. She sent me one further email, the details of which I did not publicise in the hope of getting more information. This was the last email I recieved from 'Tina'. I doubt we will recieve anything further.

Allegedly DARPA is toying with grand ideas for first contact that involve showcasing the best that human civilization has to offer.

The UFO welcoming party will include the heads of states of major nations, who will be given the choice of being present in the flesh or as a real-time hologram. The President of the United States and his family are expected to be present in hologram form only.

Major cultural icons will be invited to join the welcoming party. Individuals considered for this honor include Steven Spielberg, Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbra Streisand, Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson (obviously no longer possible) and Tom Cruise as well Intellectual and scientific icons such as Stephen Hawkins.

IT and business figures such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Sergey Brin, Rupert Murdoch and Richard Branson will also be invited to the party.

He even said this about June disclosure.

UFO disclosure June 2009 timetable revealed

The bottom-line reality is that the world stands at the cusp of open first contact. Admittance of definitive knowledge of an alien presence on earth by the governments of the world's major nations is literally days away. And that is a certainty. Disclosure, however, will be gradual. It is, in fact, already happening.

Over the next few days these events will occur:

* NASA will finally admit that it has 'some evidence' that aliens might be monitoring earth and that it is seriously researching UFO events.

* There will be an admittance by another government agency or relevant organization that there is reason to believe that some signals that have been picked up by radio telescope are probably of alien origin

* The government of a major European nation will outright admit having knowledge of UFOs visiting our planet.

We are living in very exciting times. Yes, many are fearful of what open contact might mean. however others look to the very near future with anticipation and intense curiosity.

We are about to discover things about ourselves and the universe that are going to completely alter our very sense of being and existence.

This contradicts his latest story. I know that the site is not to be taken seriously and is known to most of us here, It is worrying that people with a Interest with UFO s may find his writings, get excited and then be let down by a non event and left to feel that the UFO movement is not to be taken seriously.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
He had his chance, he blew it big time.

He can now officially be considered a two-bit hack who is trying to create silly fluff for $$$.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
There could well be something to this. Stan Deyo has long claimed TPTB will stage a false alien landing by our highly advanced 'space brothers and sisters' at a time of great social upheaval (engineered by TPTB of course) to help 'save us'. All we have to do is follow their directions and allow them free reign and all will be sweet once again.

If they pull this of it will be the greatest deception in human history. Of course they will have all the right gear with anti gravity craft and all manner of sopisticated technology that TPTB and the military have had for decades now.

This even ties in with the Book of Revelations description of the Antichrist making fire come down from heaven and other miracles he performs.

How many billions of suckers will fall for this ruse when they see this fantastic hitherto unknown technology performing 'miracles' right before their eyes.

The proposed timing of this 'landing' falls into place as well. With early summer 2012 (northern hemisphere) touted as the fly by of PX (Wormwood in Book of Rev.) the world will be set up nicely for a false alien landing and the massive con job of bringing in the New World Order.

IF THIS GOES DOWN DONT BELEIVE A SINGLE WORD OF IT.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I also recieved an email from Tina

Apparently Tina is a gorgeous princess living in Nigeria, and she wants to marry me. All I have to do is send her my bank account details, credit card number and my social security number, and then she can come over here to Australia and we can be married. I will also inherit her families wealth

The point is, anyone called Tina that contacts you via email is full of......

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

Thanks for your input i will look into this .

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

what can I say ,nothing

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There IS NO WAY I want any of these "world leaders" or for the love of god - Rupert Murdoch greeting our cosmic brothers and sisters!

I'd prefer an 80 year old Chinese refugee grandma that lives in Rwanda , any day over Branson or any elite puppets.

Keep it real Earth!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Don't hold your' breath, there has been so many dates and nothing has come of it. Anyway I thought we were all meant to be dead by 2012.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I tend to not buy anything ANY of these guys say... Whether its Cohen, Collier... whoever. To me they are just new age "conspiracy theorists" and I see them no different than any other cult leader, they are brainwashing all these people who really want to believe in this stuff (and I'm one of those people, but I don't buy these dudes for a second, and the stuff I do believe in I've done MASSIVE research on). All they are doing is telling people what they want to hear.

And lets not get into any kind of argument about the credibility of these guys, because I know all about these guys. This is just my opionon.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

The thing that pi@3es me off is the fact is they pose as a news source of sorts.

And to Outback Jack or John Smith don t know any better, Than to take heed.

[edit on 29/6/2009 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Sorry but if that list of 'celebrities' is 'showcasing the very best of humanity , you watch the aliens turn tale and head back up into the stars. And since when have we had the technology to have a realtime 'holographic' presentation of the President and family?
If they can't be bothered to show up in person then the Aliens IF we are still here in 2013 ( after all the end is predicted for 2011 and 2012) should say " sorry , you can't be here in person we'll have no dealings with you, bye".
After all if we have the technology to have realtime 'holographic' presentations of people what else can they present in a 'holographic' nature?

So called aliens coming to Earth, landing in an openday show and then killing these 'holographic celebrities? or 'holographic' firing upon 'hologaphic' military?
Hence ushering the new world order of 'protecting us from the alien scourge'?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by triune
The proposed timing of this 'landing' falls into place as well. With early summer 2012 (northern hemisphere) touted as the fly by of PX (Wormwood in Book of Rev.) the world will be set up nicely for a false alien landing and the massive con job of bringing in the New World Order.

IF THIS GOES DOWN DONT BELEIVE A SINGLE WORD OF IT.

totally!... check out this movie i made about it and much more... the alien stuff is at the end.
send it to anyone you know that will listen!
media.abovetopsecret.com...

-

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

After all if we have the technology to have realtime 'holographic' presentations of people what else can they present in a 'holographic' nature?

Well this technology has been around for some time now, and the rumor is that the Protectors Of The Earth will stage a not to pretty Alien landing to scare the masses into their arms, and the new world order begins.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Michael Cohen is a self proclaimed "legendary" psychic. Anyone who calls them self "legendary" should be laughed at.

Michael Cohen has already proved he is a fake on ATS many times. He even tried really hard to advertise himself on ATS by spreading useless links to his website. I think he is in it for the money and 15 minutes fame when he actually GUESSES something correct. He is one of those people who will guess, and guess, and be wrong many times, and when the time comes that he actually made a good guess, he will brag about it thinking he is psychic.

He is not a prophet.

Michael Cohen is just another faker looking for attention, and you are giving it to him.

...and if you stick up for him, I will question your involvement and relationship with him.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

...and if you stick up for him, I will question your involvement and relationship with him.

Did you read my post through.

Is that you Judge Judy ?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
why is it always like 2-3- 5 years down the road I hate that...what did the aliens send darpa a fax and say we will be landing here at this time, come on
I want to see the one that says aliens landing tomorrow, so I dont have to wait so long to say HA told ya they were full of " ......"

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Ditto and say so all of us.

There is way to much of this sort of Baloney going around, they said that she said , not too far away stories that hold no proof.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
We collectively only have ourselves to blame for this. The community at large has given foolish imbeciles like Cohen a stage from which to preach from. The community has not done enough to weed out this type of foolishness, and there are far too many that gives characters like this the benefit of a doubt. And sometimes people like this only require the benefit of a doubt to think they are legitimate.

It takes a village to raise a child, and look at what we raised!

But I will say, the longer I have been around here, the more and more I see this place starting to shape up, with believers and skeptics alike bashing this type of foolishness so we can one day move one to more constructive discussion (hopefully in a more public manner as a whole country or world).

It's almost like life. The saying goes "If your young and not a liberal, then you don't have a heart. If your old and not conservative, then you don't have a brain". This applies here. Many get their start very liberal in their beliefs, then through the years after delving into this subject learn to filter out much of their initial assumptions and pre-dispositions. And you can see this here on ATS. Plenty of posters that used to be a little more open to some of the outlandish things have been exposed to common sense, reason and logic enough where they are now laughing at the very things that initially got them interested in the subject in the first place.

It is actually disappointing. I remember when I got into this subject. Worlds of possibility I thought. Amazing stuff. Then after reality sets in your get a little jaded. I wish the blind amazement of my younger years would come back to me. Sure I was wrong, but I was full of amazement and happiness. Now, the scare tissue of experience prevents me from feeling what I once felt.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

its soo sad, becouse i want to belive him soo bad, this would be great... but this man, he was no more chances with me, so sorry guys..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Shouldn't we be waiting till January, 1 2014 to start calling this guy a hack? Just an observation....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join