It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth being hit with charged particles - what do *you* see?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Intresting read. I know this has nothing to do with EMP, like most of what im reading in this post, but the sun is really pissed at the moment.

This weekend was very hot in northern cali. We went from an almost daily high of 75 to 100+ saturday and sunday. I recieved the worst sun burn of my life in just 3 hours in the pool. But this may have been caused by using 7 year old SPF 50. ( And yes I use it correctly!)

Several others with us that day all reported they also got "too much sun" and that its rare to them.

We trashed all of our old sun block and bought new stuff.

So word of warning... trash any sunblock older than 1 year. Im a mess...

[edit on 6/29/09 by Cyprex]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
I actually believe that during bright days, I see lots of relly fast moving particles, small microscopic and they burst into two or three from one. then dissapate after having looked at the sun for a bit indirectly. The blue sky seems to be the only time i see them. I wonder if i was seeing these particles?

Dude your comment has pricked my ears and sorry to digress slightly off topic but perhaps yourself or anyone els may have an opinion on what I see.

First up, I have regular eye checks and my eyes are quite healthy nothing wrong with them.

Second when I mentioned what I see to the optician dude he gave me the kind of look that made pretend i never said anything.

I happened to question my mates as to whether their vision is the same and they have n o idea what I'm yaking about.
Ive never had vision (as far as I remember) where I have not viewed the world in this way, and so was supriesed to learn that not everone, at least o one I've met sees in the same way.

The picture of things and life that I see, seems to be suspended in a seething mass of the tiniest particles for want of a better description.

Similar to interference on a TV but neither dark or light but so tiny i only kinda perceive them/it because of the movement.
This is really really hard to describe.

The space between my eyes an an object is seething movement, around the object the movement is denser as if the air itself part of the object.

I cannot discern whether an object is part of the movement or the movement is in front of the object they appear to be one.

Any input on this would be much appreciated, sorry to digress but am a little concerned if I've had bad eyes all my life and not known or am seeing something my friends don't.

Any takers ?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I'm speechless. Really...

I suppose it's possible, but.. don't want to believe that.

I have a friend who can "see music". He's a talented artist..

It just challenges everything. People are resistant to change. Either way, maybe extraordinary circumstances cause huge evolutionary leaps. I'm really trying to keep an open mind, but when it comes to X-Files stuff, I get creeped out lol!

[edit on 29-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You can see/taste music if you have Synesthesia. Other people with it can taste colours, or see colours when they eat. I believe that musician John Mayer has the one where you can see music.

Anyway, what the guy above is talking about are probably 'eye floaters'. I get them too. When I look at a blue sky I see little things floating around everywhere. They're called 'eye floaters' and are pretty normal.

[edit on 29/6/09 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think I may get those eye floaters, too. Stringy lil buggers, eh?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
To all of you on this wonderful post, very good stuff broken headphones, what i have seen today and yesterday, is, the spew tankers, laying out the grid they do, big time, with a very big B, they are still at it as i speak. From where i sit on my deck facing north and type here on vancouver island and that is an important reference point, so bear with me a moment, where is the Haarp installation? think about it! these planes do not come from canada or seattle, they cover our sky on a regular basis, i wish my pics, although not from today couild confirm this once and for all, even in the night they go back and forth in the same pattern, but today, they did a massive spew in a crossword puzzle grid, yes the haarp is active, hence the headaches the other people are experiencing, are they playing with the magnetosphere with the Haarp, i think so,. project cloverleaf knows no limits, the funny, ha ha ha, thing is nobody seems to notice, i am a watcher in human form so i do, some know what you say, well, and that is a very deep subject, the they think that they can prevent what is coming, yes! the wave, that cosmic wave with 36 million nephalim riding it coming our way and many others too, some that will aid us in our transition to 4th density, some of us are ready some are not, with the wave also comes some cometry debris, some of it very large, as in hercolubus, some of it smaller stuff, our moon and earth bears witness to this in the past, in the icecaps that are melting in greenland etc..there is also the morse code like flickering of the sun etc , which i witnessed a couple of weeks ago, we are approaching zero point people, deny it if you wish, apparently there will be ships here to take those that are ready to another dimension , 4th density, do our bodies go with us,? i doub't it very much because we are leaving 3rd density service to self, to service to others,....laura is so good at that one, as are the cassiopeans who are us in thew future..long post.. but these Haarp characters are trying very hard to keep us all in 3rd density controlled by the lizzies, lizzards, reptilians etc.. do have a wonderful night people where ever you are..and do not send love to the lizzies. cheers all..light out.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hello All,

Why was this thread burried?

I could not find it and had to search and search.

It did nto list in the recently posted to and it took a lot of searching.

Yesterday I found it on the front page and topday it is burried.

Very strange. Indeed.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whattheh

Heya, well I'm not quote sure to be honest.. I thought they "roll over" threads to keep things moving or something?

Either way, I feel great today. Thank god that's over for now..

I usually get here through the "my ATS" page..

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Still got the headaches after 6 months. Oh and did anyone else notice the major global satelite disruption yesterday on all cable channels? Kinda reminded me of the effect in the movie "independence day". Any thoughts?::takes more tylenol with a grin::

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Still got the headaches after 6 months. Oh and did anyone else notice the major global satelite disruption yesterday on all cable channels? Kinda reminded me of the effect in the movie "independence day". Any thoughts?::takes more tylenol with a grin::

Yeah many people noticed the sat outages.. Thoughts about a six month headache? Go see a doctor.. :S and maybe try something other than acetominophen?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

Hi there headphonez, Congratulations on a really interesting and successful thread. Someone had to do it, and I hope you keep it up.

I don't know if you missed my previous posts to you. I did'nt notice a reply, which is understandable, as this thread and all the info you are trying to proccess must keep you busy.

I had brought up the recent Milk Hill 5 crop circle. The one with the sun, then below it a heart in the middle, with a N orth on one side and a S outh on the other. Magnetic flip/ being the message?

Also, you bring up how we are directly affected by solaractivity. I've been looking at ultra violet-B radiation & Vitamin D. I find the correlation between health and solar activity very interesting. Esp the fact that it is directly related to our immune system function. and Vit D production.

I wonder if anyone is looking at solar data in relation to plagues/pandemics, economic colapse/depressions and wars?

I have made you one of my friends so that I can track the interesting information you are coming up with.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

Hey thanks Maya. I'm glad you come come along and share your thoughts and share some dots and come up with raps like me, on the spot! lol

Yeah I have had a lot of information to digest. And many thoughts that you seem to echo. It's great to have found a few people on the same wavelength that's for sure..

I had brought up the recent Milk Hill 5 crop circle. The one with the sun, then below it a heart in the middle, with a N orth on one side and a S outh on the other. Magnetic flip/ being the message?

*plugs ears* "LALALALALALAA"

The use of english language and a human simple imply that this circle is man made.. Too many circles as of late in the same area I start thinking, and then one shows up in Russia?

I'm glad you brought up the VD (haha vitamin D, what a hilarious acronym you make) issue. Everyone needs more VD! I say, that people should go out and get themselves some VD today! lol.. Melatonin production is an issue too.

I wonder if anyone is looking at solar data in relation to plagues/pandemics, economic colapse/depressions and wars?

Here is the only graph I have in relation to this question, but I'm pretty sure economic depression = war, and there seem to be plenty of people rattling sabres these days.. I have a gut feeling that plague /disease will follow the same curve - a sine wave. Hmm I should turn on some music..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b3a700d28fc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Anyway, what the guy above is talking about are probably 'eye floaters'. I get them too. When I look at a blue sky I see little things floating around everywhere. They're called 'eye floaters' and are pretty normal.

No not I floaters sorry dude, like I said my eyes are checked regularly and in good health.

Like I said this is difficult to describe, and I'd never even considered it until recently it has always been my normality.

Imagine this if you will, I'm looking at my PC, the spce between my eyes and the pc is full, it is full of a seething mass of colorless mass of pinpricks of indeterminably size because they are moving but in an indeterminable direction.

The mass/movement/pinpricks seem to thicken/gel/increase/ slow down ? and give the appearance of a border around an object. Not unlike a billion tiny incy wincy gnats packing closer together toward whatever their attracted to.

All though I know solid objects are solid they nevertheless seem to be hanging in this seething stuff.

No I'm not prone to delusions or attention seeking, this is just how I see and was unaware that not everyone sees these things.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Maybe you should consider getting a referral to a neurologist?

It sounds neat though.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The new crop cirlce does look similair to the infra red image.
Check out the thread, "Crop circle with alien language".

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I havnt read the full list of posts but would like to reply to the request for weather/animal behaviour, if I may.

Location...west Scotland.

Time........13.45, 29th June, 2009.

Weather....28 degrees..a rarity in Scotland, yet overcast.

While in my back garden with my wife and grandkids we were amazed to see literally thousands of hard shelled flies drop dead on our garden furniture and grass. This lasted for 15 minutes. The car and my neighbours car was also covered in these dead flies.

Time......21.30, 29th June 2009.

Weather..... 27 degrees , overcast.

While sitting at my computer near the open bedroom window I heard shouting. I popped my head out to see 2 teenagars being chased down and past my window by 3 magpies. They were running fast and the birds were flying with them while flapping and screeching around their heads.

these incidents, I would describe as bizzare.

Respects

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

hey man, I know exactly what your talking about. and the same as you the only way I can describe what i see is that there particles. sorry I cant tell you what they are exactly but your not alone. and they are not anything with the eye like that guy said eye floaters, I know what those are and they do not even look close to the same thing. I know its not in my eye because I can stick my hand out and see them move from the motion of my hand. I can see it best when there is a clear sky in the back round.

its not dust in the air either, these are to small to be dust. I wish some one really knew what we are seeing, I mean I know it probably doesnt have much to do with any conspiracies but I also know im not seeing eye floaters. anyway sorry to go off topic

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
Intresting read. I know this has nothing to do with EMP, like most of what im reading in this post, but the sun is really pissed at the moment.

This weekend was very hot in northern cali. We went from an almost daily high of 75 to 100+ saturday and sunday. I recieved the worst sun burn of my life in just 3 hours in the pool. But this may have been caused by using 7 year old SPF 50. ( And yes I use it correctly!)

Several others with us that day all reported they also got "too much sun" and that its rare to them.

We trashed all of our old sun block and bought new stuff.

So word of warning... trash any sunblock older than 1 year. Im a mess...

[edit on 6/29/09 by Cyprex]

When I had my worst sunburn, my skin was so sooo sore and it was peeling like mad, and if I made a facial expression the extra peeling skin made me look like a old man haha. It would stick and create lines.

I stayed in my room all the time because I looked so messed up it was embarassing haha.

I woke up in the night with a fever, I felt so dizzy and so SICK......I felt like I was dying lol.

I hope you don't feel like that!

By the way Aloe Vera helped me a lot! I used the whole bottle...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
www.iris.washington.edu...

6.4 magnitude earthquake in Crete (close to Italy)

Nothing special yet, but it is worth keeping an eye on the list..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry Broken for not replying back earlier.

Definitely come Monday afternoon I started to feel the negative feelings start lifting. And so far I have been feeling rather calm and together.

Sunday and Sunday night I was feeling really bad, horrible in fact. My girl was feeling really bad overnight on saturday as well. She doesnt really talk about it, but I can tell. Granted, there are environmental factors that effect these things, but more and more I am convinced that the environmental factors are affected by the forces from outside the earth and then trickle down. Does that make sense?

As in...everyone gets hit with the same blast of charged particles or solar blast or other unknown cosmic energy from elsewhere and it affects everyone. And it may effect everyone differently.
This person might just have a heart attack or stroke and die.
This person might lose it and hack up his family.
This person might get a scheme in his head to steal from a whole bunch of people.
This person might just decide to curl up in the fetal position and cry until its all over.
This person might start having strange visual manifestations that others will think are crazy.
The list can go on and on....

However, most of us try to put these things in terms which are in our control or understand. We try and attribute these days in which we feel in a funk or badly to the other stuff.
I must feel depressed after hearing that story about the dude hacking his family up...or sad about all of those people that died in the plane crash.
Or just because its cloudy and dreary for the fifth day in a row.

But it still all comes back to forces affecting us that we dont understand, and all of the bad news and tragedy is a by product of the negative energy, not the cause of the negative energy.

Uhg...sorry for going off a little bit. It makes my head hurt just reading my own post, let alone what anyone reading it must feel.

It all seems so crazy to consider, but it seems like there is so much when it comes to energy of the spirit. Thankfully though...its not all negatives and darkness.
There are good days with positive energy, or maybe its just days of stable energy. If anyone is interested I'll drop a happy story about animal/natures energy that just happened in the past week that really made me overwhelmingly happy. Helped me find the balance to the bad days.

Again sorry for the long and somewhat crazy post.

Kross

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join