It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
cropcircleconnector is the one source I wouldn't trust. They're the ones who are profiting from this and hardly objective.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
cropcircleconnector is the one source I wouldn't trust. They're the ones who are profiting from this and hardly objective.

I highly disagree. You obviously have not looked at the indepth research that the contributors have done in their attempts to decipher the meanings of many of the crop circles.

They allow different points of views and well as theories. I suggest you read a couple of the research articles.

Like this one on the MillHill 3 circle:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Or this on on the South field 2 circle:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

For those that check out the site be sure to click on the comments and articles under each crop circle for analysis and comments.

Also, they have a great website with great input and put a lot of time and energy in mantaining the site - so why is it wrong from them to generate a little money for providing content that can't be found anywhere else? Also they produced a documentary DVD that takes money, do you expect them to give it away for free?

You certainly don't have to send them any money. All current crop circle information is made available for free. Doesn't seem out of line to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well i'm no skeptic to crop circles, but based on the past crop circles that i have seen..... this one is very impressive but its just not as well finished as the less complex but more convincing crop circle.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

I have reviewed your few posts / rants. In all but one you disc americans.
If you had constructive criticism then you wouldn't be /ignored.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Not to change the subject, but "Who" is the Beautiful Amerasian in the side box
of, "Yummy FreeLunch"? I cant stop thinking of her! Wow, is she beautiful!
Sorry , but but i i di di don't usually see such a naturally beautiful female tied into my UFOlogy study's, she keeps popping out of the pages at me, over and over. Anyways, on with the show!
[email protected]..............

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

this-crop-circle-wierdly-looks-like-the-picture-of-the-magnetic-field?

if-you-look-at-the-"does-this-pic-mean-anything-to-you"-thread-u-will-maybe-see-some-correlation-in-how-the-circle-and-pic-look-similar?-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now-i-dunno-what-the-"alien-text"-says-but-i-know-that-this-relation-got-my-attention!!

now-thats-wierd!!

peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Crop circle connector is primarily responsible for the pictures of crop circles, not the comments, studies, or interpretations of circles.

Yes, they sell calendars and dvds and tours and what-not, but I do not believe that makes them "responsible" for the circles themselves.

Keep in mind, crop photos are aerial pictures. People talk about how much money they make, etc. But remember - planes/helicopters cost money to either buy or rent. Then you need a pilot, gas, maintenance, etc.

This is not to say that they don't turn a profit -- but I highly doubt they are becoming millionaires. The math just doesn't add up. Further, people tend to forget that it is a highly seasonal business and limits profitability greatly.

Lastly, since when does becoming an expert on something negate the value. Based on your theory, then any web site that is the prominent source of information would no longer be credible. This makes no sense since then nobody would become an expert. See the catch-22?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why have crop circle designs gotten progressively more complex, and graphically artistic since PC's have come on the scene? Why would a supposed superior intelligence continue to make crazy unintelligible scribbles and signs in vegetation ( for centuries ) and not give mankind a key to understanding them? What would be the point of that? It would be like giving me a 10,000 page manuscript written in Sanskrit and be expected to understand it, without any Sanskrit lessons or translation material...
If the supposed 'entities' making these things are sending messages to us; well, we aren't getting the message are we? Has mankind changed his thinking? Has he changed his destructive ways? Has he stopped killing himself via wars?
Nothing has changed, except that colossal greed and corruption continues to eat at mankind like a cancer...
Varying religious beliefs continue to cause nothing but trouble for humans worldwide. Belief in a supreme being, and obeying its dictates promise Utopia.
Does Utopia exist on Earth anywhere within any culture or religion? NO!
It is all crapola...and everyone knows it is nothing but Crap, but, are too afraid to admit it. So, keep perpetuating the same garbage one generation after the other, for millennium...Crop Circles are part of this same garbage. Same circus, different clowns performing the act.
Until the time comes, that anyone can prove that these things have a message, and what that message is, plus they are not man made: they are nothing more than the modern computer age graffiti...and hoaxes.

In closing, I have absolutely no belief that any kind of E.T. exists that wants to communicate with human beings. We are worse than disease carrying cockroaches, that like to kill things for sport. My belief is, that mankind will never become "Enlightened" and change its nature and thinking. We are what we are...cunning, blood thirsty,murderous, untrustworthy invasive species. Who in hell would want to befriend us, if you already have the ability to conquer and traverse the universe, and explore its infinite mysteries?
No! we have absolutely nothing to offer. The sooner you get over yourselves... the happier you'll be! Crop circles aren't going to save you.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

Your cynical view makes me wonder if you really have anything to add to this discussion. Your entire post is a sweeping generalization of all humans into the negativity bin, and since you just registered only a few days ago it makes me think your disinfo, only posting to lower the spirits of the forum.

Has anyone found out of this crop glyph and the very long writing crop glyph have any correalation? If these are real formations, the message must be important.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

There are ancient language experts/historians working to translate them. So far, the one crop circle was deciphered to reveal words pertaining to minerals and periodic table elements. But so far, there has not been a fully translated message.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think people can come up with complex designs. MC escher anyone.

I thought crop circles were proved to be man-made.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

I have been around much longer than you know. I become a member...get tired of the same old hacks and rants, and then disappear.
Then I rejoin with a different user name.

Of course I'm negative...like I said; Same circus, different clowns!

Wearing a propeller beanie cap and magical wishful thinking ain't gonna save ya!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

I have absolutely no idea what your talking about as far as propeller beanie caps etc. However i will not allow you to state so assuredly that the entire human race is a scum.

How dare you insult your true bretheren who are forever a part of you in such a vulgar and disrespectful fashion. Your focus becomes your reality, you go ahead and continue living your miserable life allowing yourself to believe that human beings are worthless pests, frankly i hope your the first to go if someone decides to exterminate us.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

...if you "say" you live there...
It's easy to say anything on the internet, you know?

Peace

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join