It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ironspy

I think yours is the closet thing that it's actually looked like so far. You may be onto something. Could the message be referencing an incoming or important solar flare?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Originally posted by Edrick

That's a lot of assumptions for a language that may not be human in origin.

It could also be math.

-Edrick

Not sure it's all Math symbols that we know of.

Did some focussing in on the pictures

Weird is that on the right (small one) collum I 'get' G 6 in the meaning of 'speed'. I assumed long time that 'mach' was the speed of light, till someone linked me to this info

"The Mach number is simply the speed of an object divided by the speed of sound. While the speed of sound varies according to a number of factors, at sea level on a standard day (15C and 29.92 inches) it is 761.2 mph. Mach 6, then, would be 6 times that speed, or 4567.2 mph (at sea level on a standard day)."

On the left small collum I 'get' and SEE a symbol that I regonize. Divide the small collum in 3 vertical parts and look at the right side, the bottom symbol. ( few lines, like stripes with a starlike dot underneath). It is a hieroglyph, Egyptian and used in the Death song of Osiris. It means 'gods of the stars' (sterrengoden in Dutch).

Quite wierd actually kinda thinking of it now .....

Let's just wait and see. It's cryptical enough for some great minds to try and tackle the symbolics, do the measurements, do the math, translate the numbers into language (Kabbalah & Numerology) and come up with a clear message

Somebody email this pic to the guys at MIT.
They should figure it out quick.
100 brilliant minds in one room looking at it should get the ball rolling.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

i found this picture when looking up arcturian language
2.bp.blogspot.com...

very similiar, coincidence? who knows.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9b448728af0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why do people think that the creators of crop circles like this one, assuming for a moment it is not a hoax, are ET from other star systems? Possibly, the creators are not traveling vast distances across interstellar space. Perhaps genuine crop circles are being created by intelligences from a higher or different dimensional plane. The argument about why would ET who have advanced space traveling technologies use such a primitive medium as wheat to communicate may not be an issue if we are dealing with spiritual or energy type entities. Just a thought, eh?
Also, consider let's say the Nazca lines. Now there's art or communication that ancient humans possibly drew to send a message to someone. Maybe what ever intelligences that create crop circles took things like the Nazca lines into consideration and thought...."messages in the landscape.....it got our attention in the past...maybe it will get their's now." I know I'm musing now...but hey interesting thought to ponder.

---hunger

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hunger4truth

I don't, personally believe that ETs create the circles... As per Occam's razor - I assume this is a terrestrial phenomena - with human culprits, HOWEVER - the similarities between magnetospheric activity and the apparent ability to predict things that are beyond the scope of human science give me a serious case of cognitive dissonance.

Peer reviewed studies with the microwave "bursts" of stales and EM disturbances - IF TRUE - imply some sort of energetic force creating the circles...

Modern day mystery, indeed.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Once again the absent minded aliens forgot to bring their protractor.

Come on folks, these guys couldn't keep a straight line, they had to wiggle back at the bottom.

Next ...

[edit on 27 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

Seriously, pretty messy at the bottom, and if aliens were trying to say something wouldn't they...use pictures...to try to say something...rather than get (suspiciously) more and more intricate and cryptic?

You guys are suckers.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

It is math...

However, the majority of us speak a different dialect of math..

[edit on 28-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thelostone

The likeness of that artwork to the crop circle is fascinating. It even has the same pyramid shape at the very top.

"Keys of the Arcturians provide us with different keys that open doors to our subconciousness. This way we may grow and heal ourselves. The keys are Sacred Geometrical forms that are recognised by our subconsciousness. More info can be found on www.the-arcturians.com"

There are some beautiful geometric patterns with meanings at this website. The pattern that looks similar to the crop circle means "transition":

www.the-arcturians.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Umm, guys? Is it just my weird imagination, or the cone on the very bottom of the crop circle looks pretty much like an alien head? If you look harder and if you imagine that it's an alien head, you can see the big eyes and everything. And the shape is similar too.

We all know that the greys are telepatical. And in both of the crop circles shown from above it seems like they are sending "signals" to some type of a machine of some sorts.

To me personally the crop circle we're discussing here looks pretty much like some type of a flying device. I can vaguely remember even seeing pictures of a "UFO" shaped as a boomerang or whatever that thing looks like. It's like..if it is -is- a flying device..it looks like the "Alien" is powering that device. Any thoughts?

P.S: If you hear some nonsense from me, don't you worry, I'm new here.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I havent read all post yet but I see at first impression Hopi Indian writing with thise symbols on the Roswell parts video.. does any one else see that?

I think the wobble wobble section on the bottom is a mistake/machine failure/magnetic field fluction.....because all prior Crop Images are perfect.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
Just like the other recent crop circles, the top of the crop circle resembles earth's magnetic field:

www2.nict.go.jp...

I signed in specifically to say this very thing but you beat me to it

I find the jellyfish likeness in crop circles, and in the shape of the magnetosphere of late very interesting.
I created the following pic in late 2007 during a meditation, and am yet to understand it or why
(thinking something to do with the evolution of human consciousness ? )
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d8011a73b57.jpg[/atsimg]

so seeing the imagery in strange places ever since leaves me wondering what it's all about.

As for alien like lettering,perhaps something to do with dna code changes instigated by magnetic force changes?
an aside:
Is that Nibiru being drawn into alignment with us at the bottom ?

anyhow,first post from a long time lurker.
hello all,
I'll be around a bit from now on.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
We are so engulfed in our preasent day economic disaster , that we are missing messages given to the masses.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I can't believe people think these huge intricate crop circles that appear overnite are man made.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by prevenge
what's funny is...

this could be humans in high gov agencies with ultra technology from satellites beaming these graphics down here ...then they sign on to boards like these to see the response from people...
...wringing their hands sinisterly thinking.. "yesss think it's aliens.. and then keep thinking it's aliens... yesss...thaaats right fools..... think it's aliens.. soon we reveal our puppet alien locusts to you and you will fully accept everything we ..ahem.. i mean they have to offer you..because you will have no choice not to.. muahahah..."

this new design?? yeah it "looks cool" i guess.. i'm an artist and i can make cool looking things TOO!
how the hell is someone supposed to understand jibberish like that?
no rosetta stone?
forget it..
it's humans using advanced tech.. and they're proving to themselves how gullible the average joe is.

and it's not something trivial .. it's going to be BIG real soon.. and you're either gonna go omg disclosure this is it here comes contact yay...

or you're gonna hold back and realize that it's not out of human potential to pull off a massive hoax to fool the world.

I mean LOOK.. they fool everybody on every other front.. why couldn't they fool you on this front?
oooh but you see through the first layer of lies thinking they're hiding the truth and that's the wall you hit right no more conspiracy byond that?
sorry ladies and gentlemen.. it's masks behind masks behind masks...
and rightly so..
it's the biggest secret of all.

-

This idea just isn't plausible. First, if "they" are hoaxing us, there isn't much of an effect. Think about how few people there are interested in crop circles. What would the purpose be in pulling off a hoax on so few? The costs of doing this, if that technology even exists (I seriously doubt that it does, especially to create such intricate designs), would be so high as to make any benefits from the hoax marginal at best. The benefits just don't outweigh the costs. In fact, most people think they're hoaxes anyway, so why would "they" continue to focus on such a silly plot when no one believes it in the first place?

Yes, they do lie in other areas. But the lies have a major effect on policy. Take 911, for example. A lie like a faked crop circle has NO effect on any policy or even our mindset. They are changing no ones mind, only convincing believers that they are indeed messages from ETs. They are, in effect, preaching to the choir and have no effect on the great, overwhelming majority of the people.

See this is where i get to take an over confident "all knowing" individual, and put him in his place by telling him obvious truths.
Come watch while i do this, people.. it's all good fun.

1st I find your lack of vision disturbing.
You're thinking present-tense .. you're thinking small-time and thinking that crop circles were meant to somehow "convince ALL people now"...
you need to stop thinking that because basing you little conclusion off of that isn't going to get you to understand the truth of the matter an more than a 4th grader.

It's a set-up.

When the fake aliens are revealed to the public, the crop circles will act as a back-story.. a "proof"
Say for example.. that the incredible mathematical designs in crop circles actually can be used in structural engineering or nano technology or magnetic-motors.. if someone cast the designs as metal parts..
but nobody has done that except one poor guy in his garage.
and even that was a one-off.

they could easily release the aliens and introduce them as they descend form the sky and they'd be like: "um yeah ..hey we've been showing you technology to solve all of your problems forever..and you don't even take the time to look at them because you think you know everything..

and after .. horrible disease epidemics.. and natural disasters...
famine etc.. they come and offer us solutions to these problems..
we'll be like.. "wow we are stupid they were showing it to us all this time and we didn't believe them... now we'll EXTRA SUPER BELIEVE THEM since we have been fools for SO LONG for not believing crop circles!"
Just think of all of the pain and suffering we could have avoided if we had just taken a LOOK and used the designs in arranging molecules to make cancer cures and technology for water for drought areas...and free energy machines..we've been so stupid.. now we're saved... stupid humans stupid "US".. plz help us Uncle Alien.

perfect example.. the opinion mentioned in this post -

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
We are so engulfed in our preasent day economic disaster , that we are missing messages given to the masses.

it's insurance to make people feel REAL stupid for not looking into different avenues of thought.
it's insurance to make people believe in their "reality" all that more.
it's also a method as to which the humans (or others behind them) controlling this planet can communicate astrological information they're privvy to... to the serfs ..(you)...

was demolishing the trade centers "cost effective" to get us into the wars we're in now?
silverstein got some serious payback in the insurance but what abotu the insurance company .. they had to pay..
is that "cost-effective" ??

you're dealing with an end-impact SO invaluable.. there's no "cost" for it.
convincing the entire world's population of the reality of your hoaxed alien invasion is PRICELESS.

so lets get this straight okaaay?
it's not for what you think they should have accomplished...
....it's for what they WILL accomplish.

got it?
goooood.
knew you'd understand

-

[edit on 28-6-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
reply to post by iasenko

That first crop circle you have there is a Representation of the seven chakras.

it is however, upside down.... it is a CLEAR representation of the Chakras.

The Red, lower chakra (Muladhara / Root Chakra) is the "Root" like structure.

Then you have the Orange (Muladhara / Prostate / Ovaries) chakra

Then you have the Yellow (Manipura / Solar Plexus)

Then you have the Green (Anahata / Heart) shaped like a heart

Then you have the Blue (Vishuddha/ Throat) chakra

Then you have the Indigo (Ajna / Third Eye) Chakra.

It seems however that the crown chakra (Violet) is missing, and the Throat chakra is in the shape commonly associated with the crown chakra

While the Third Eye chakra appears to be Swords of some kind...

And appears to be Arabic, or Sanskrit, or something similar in nature...

Hmmm, Fascinating.

-Edrick

You might be onto something... Like the missing capstones, and how a lot of music is missing something, that we're all missing that 'something' unless you have found your soulmate & live on an island.

In a a certain circle I saw in the book 'vital signs', they showed a formation that looked like a solar system, only there were some Planets missing.

---> Could this be to cause an imbalance in the collective psyche matrix reffered to as the morphogenic field which is the combination of all consciousness & dimensions connected via the fact that all particles are connected to one another?

---> Could the missing information be to deliberately throw us off, to disturb, & perturb the mind?

Or could it be simply a message, since there is no crown chakra, could be that they are saying they need us to not know the facts about what the bloodlines that have taken over our planet plan to do with us if world government is instituted? Could it be entities showing that the elite globalists really don't have a crown, nor any clothes, and that the real power lies within the people?

Who knows, all I know is that this universe is incredible, and I'd like my children to see it, thank you. PLEASE! The time is NOW to educate EVERYONE you know about the facts you have verified. The truth is hidden in plain view.

And to the newbies that still think all crop circles are hoaxes; How do you explain this:

(from: paranormal.about.com... )
found by scrooglin: "crop circles + nodes"

"Bent unbendable plants. Some plants just should not be able to be bent, say some researchers. "Crop circle formations often appear in canola (oil seed rape) fields," says Joseph Mason. "This plant has a consistency like celery. If the stalk is bent more than about 45-degrees, it snaps apart. Yet, in a 'genuine' crop circle formation, the stalks are often bent flat at 90-degrees. No botanist or other scientist has been able to explain this, nor has it ever been duplicated by a human being."

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this cs is nothing more than a very common Egyptian earring/necklace design that you see on daily basis in Egypt.

I'm 100% sure that I've seen it before, yet can't seem to find the same exact design on the web, so, these are the closest things to it:

Also, I do believe that on the moment that the guys who made this cs realized that the last big line of characters they were making (just ubove the grey's head) has swayed a bit to the left, they decided to add something interesting.. An alien's head

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You have an AMAZING point... Blew even my mind, and I've been studying the true dynamics of reality all my life, and have been studying & fact checking the NWO & aliens info available FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY on the net for 6 years.

What we are figuring out here is incredible; Based on what you have stated, yes, I agree, HOWEVER: I think it's not actual aliens making the circles. In many occasions, flashes of blue beams... were seen creating the circle, and intelligently moving orbs have been seen. - It could be either the multidimensional beings sending the energy patters that alter the very fabric of matter & energy, space & time, by means obiously unknown to us. These being could be working with or against, or could even be completely indifferent to us & the 'elite' bloodlines that control us.

Second theory (I don't usually make theories) is:

it's simply advanced technology that was either known by the advanced beings that had interbred with Humanity thousands of years ago to create the elite & the slaves (us) long ago, or recently discovered technology, and has been suppressed like everything else except their propaganda. This technology, like HARP & project blue beam, (or could be one or combination of both HARP & PBB) could be what is creating these circles that are not made by people with too much time on their hands.

If the people of the world realize in enough time that the establishment has invested so much to condition us to avoid talking about aliens & UFOs or anything 'far out' to make it dificult for people to be willing to tell complete strangers "there's a plan for a staged UFO invasion" due to fear of ridicule, and just SPREAD THE WORD, show the facts, they will not be able to play the card of an extraterrestrial threat to unite the world and have the Army in the streets to 'protect us'.

If the majority does not awaken to reality, the skies will be full of ships, and it will be too late, the reverse-engineered alien space crafts will fool not only the people of the world, but the compartamentalized people in government, who have no idea what is going on either, as the club of Rome brainwashes population control while knowing fully that we do't have to have a polluting infrastructure, but that's enough digression.

They very well could come out and say they made the circles, and 'prove it'.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zicosupreme

I thought it looked like an earing too... - But that doesn't 'conclude' anything, as it seems you are implying. Even if this is an illustration of a bodily decoration, one must ask themselves... Why was the design used in Egypt?

Very interesting, since Egypt was a place they set up pyramids on, which are related to Earth energy focusing for the benefit of the elite.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

Actually, the design itself is middle eastern, yet, the Egyptians use it the most.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join