It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
ahh comon! that definitely man made....
Its just not as "polished" as some of the other complex designs out there... and that "mistake" at the bottom... what else could they do? abandon the whole project? rub it out and start again? no of course not... just get on with and better luck next time.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Each small human type figures in that image reminds me of Olympic signs which represents each and every events; may be an Alien Olympics is around the corner; hard to believe its human made

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Did you ever think about the fact that with the tramlines there, the bottom center had to be "crooked" in order to not confuse the symbols with the tramlines. And if you try to move the entire design, you will see that doing so would put at least one of the lines of "text" on a tramline, therefore making it difficult to ascertain what would be symbols and what woule be tramline marks.

Print it out on vellum paper several times on your computer and try moving it around to not have any lines of text go over the tramlines.

No matter which way I moved it, unless I either made it bigger or smaller, at least one of the three would have to be off center in order to not run over a tramline.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9b448728af0.jpg[/atsimg]

Was going thru your thread with al the images last nite. THIS is a creepy image you posted here. It looks indeed very similar.

What is the SPEED the sunflares are beaming Earth at the mo?

Have been suffering from a 'tired' head over the last 5 days (still have), feels like my head weights a 1000 ton

Do you think there's a change in Earths magnetism going on? And this could be a warning of some kind?

Why warn people if there isn't much (practical stuff) one can DO about it?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Important!

There have been many questions about why groups of people do not sit out in the fields in order to "catch" the circle makers.

Well, apparently they do and here is what they witnessed:

One member of the WCCSG team spent the night of the 20th June on a Solstice nightwatch near Silbury Hill.

While he, with one group camped out there, another separate group were on watch across the road at West Kennett Longbarrow.

As the hours of darkness passed, many strange lights were observed in the sky above the longbarrow and in the surrounding area. The group ruled out any logical explanation for these lights - satelites, aircraft etc. Their reports tell us that the balls of lights were numerous, and at times, they moved toward one another before separating again.

As the sun began to rise on the morning of the 21st June, the shadow of what could be a crop circle was visable through binoculars from Silbury Hill at 4.13am. At around 4.35am, Olivier from our group and his companion Andrew Pyrka were the first to set foot in the beautiful Yin Yang formation.

There had been no reports from the watching groups of any obvious human activity in the fields during the night.

Link: www.wccsg.com...

With several groups camped out, and the "fortune" to be made from offering proof that crop circles are all hoaxes, I should think that if anyone saw anything that could be people out there with boards and planks, they most certainly would have turned them in.

Keep in mind that just as there is money to be made on the "mysteriousness" of crop circles, there is also money to be made by proving they are not that "mysterious" after all.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What is the SPEED the sunflares are beaming Earth at the mo?

Have been suffering from a 'tired' head over the last 5 days (still have), feels like my head weights a 1000 ton

Do you think there's a change in Earths magnetism going on? And this could be a warning of some kind?

Why warn people if there isn't much (practical stuff) one can DO about it?

To answer your first question: Around 400-550km/s.

As for yourself, there have been scientific peer reviewed studies that suggest solar radiation affects at least the human endochrine systems and cholestorol levels? (sorry for the typos, I'm not really a "biology" person).

Other people have expressed the opinion that our pineal gland is sensitive to some of these energies..

And yeah, there is constant change in Earth's magnetism. It's a very dynamic yet beautifully balanced system. There hasn't been a "pole shift" for something like 780,000 or 680,000 years or something however.

As for the last question, I don't know if it's a warning. All I know for certain is that these patterns (at least to me and some other people) see some resemblance between these 2dimensional patterns in the fields and the 2 dimensional "simulation" of the magnetosphere based on the ACE satellite data.

Now, speaking purely hypothetically, if this indeed was a warning, we could do much to prepare.

We could fix our infrastructure to decrease the chance of cascading power failures.

We could reduce our reliance on GPS and other satellite based systems before we're completely dependent on the and it's too late.

We could make sure we have lots of flashlights, batteries, candles, food, booze and smokes stashed in the basement in case the power goes out.

We could look at our Earth and space, listen to nature and the writing on the wall and try to be a positive force for change..

[edit on 29-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

no coincidence.apparently some English chaps got lots of spare time in their hands.cc is considered a form of art.this cc we are looking at is not even symmetrical.too much beer?? anyway sometimes think simple.traveling great distances to do some graffiti in earth fields.damn these aliens must be dead bored.whats next?intricate sand castles??

cmon make a crop circle.you can do it!!!

crop circling 101
[edit on 29-6-2009 by IMSAM]

I've thought this on many occassions.... why spend so much time hiding and trying to communicate using crop circles when they could easily just land and communicate using a pen & paper?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Do you seriously think that if they landed, everybody would just stand back and watch? Then, after they finished their message, they would just be peacefully left to exit the Earth?

I can't see that happening. I think the military would descend upon anything that landed faster than anyone could get out a camera and take a picture.

I'm not saying crop circles are alien made, I personally am still up in the air. But if they were alien made, I can't see using the argument that they would just land, make a message, and then wave goodbye.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I've thought this on many occassions.... why spend so much time hiding and trying to communicate using crop circles when they could easily just land and communicate using a pen & paper?

Because that doesn't get people all up in a tizzy? Psychotic behaviour if you ask me!

It really is interesting that they're all in the same geographical area though..

Maybe we'll never know.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by IMSAM

no coincidence.apparently some English chaps got lots of spare time in their hands.cc is considered a form of art.this cc we are looking at is not even symmetrical.too much beer?? anyway sometimes think simple.traveling great distances to do some graffiti in earth fields.damn these aliens must be dead bored.whats next?intricate sand castles??

cmon make a crop circle.you can do it!!!

crop circling 101

Maybe because the patterns are not for Humans but for other Earthdwelling ET's.?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

because they want us to use our brain, to understand and to think because they want us to think collectively and not personaly, maybe they dont want use english french chinese language because this message is for all the people not a specific population and maybe they want us united maybe it's a just a test to see how our conciousness is open or maybe it's just few guys playing around but why ? why they do that ?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
why do they keep destroying our food??

thats so mean!

emails work just as well!!

now if everyone in the world received an email with a picture of them in orbit saying "HI from Orbit!" with one of them pissing out a air-lock at us, and showing a map of the heavens with where they are from, and a reply email address, i think that would be amazing!

start showing up a local shopping plazas and buy us fajitas and gyros would be a good start. you know... break the ice a little. maybe a movie after (sure independence day is OK). drop us off home and try to come in for some coffee, maybe? of course we wouldn't say yes on the first date, what kind of humans would we be?

who here reads crop cirle.... i mean really... come on....

some parts look like farsi to me as well... and one character looks like a stickfigure person.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

So I mention this on the first page and no one wants to address it?

I better get started on my elephant in the room crop circle.

You really didn't mention anything, you just made a statement pretty much dictating that you thought this crop circle was bunk. What is there to discuss?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Can someone overlay the two smaller glyphs on top of the larger one? Perhaps it will clear the message up.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just another image...

This is what Dophins do in the ocean......

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Something in motion.

(second line)

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't know if it is real or hoax but I don't think it looks like a language. I think the lines look like a circuit board of somekind from the back where you just see the dots and lines as silver on the green.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Everyone is saying it is human because its crooked or whatever, but who are we to say its not meant to be like that?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cassiopeia

everyone's an expert

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join