It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

I am not really involved on this thread, but i have a suggestion to make, it goes like this, as you know, there have been tons of people in the past that have come predicting stuff and just wanting to get points, get a good laugh at ATSers and other hidden agendas, so that makes it kind of hard to believe.

Specially since there's always the same or similar issues between all those who claim to be aliens, or come from the future, or can see the future or know someone, etc.. mainly: they can't give all the info for unknown reasons, they way to, they have it, but they don't feel like giving it away just yet, they have only the human race's future on their minds, but they won't release the info no matter what, always pushing the date further and further just because.

Well you get what i mean, and since this thread has been criticized for following a similar approach, i have this suggestion/request to make, that may help you and prove you came here not to make points or make fun of people:

Would you ask the moderators to close your current account, then open a new one, with a similar name like "ET_MAN_v2" or something like that, we can get help from them to do this so that no one else will take advantage of this and pretend to be you.

By doing this, you would prove you are not interested in points or any other lower purpose such as those mentioned above, i am sure if you give up those points gained on this thread, people will look at you with other eyes and listen to what you are saying.

So, what do you think? is this effort worth if it helps to get the message across? after all, is just an ATS account, it has no real value outside of this site and the points and starts gained, which can always be made again over time..

Just an idea.

Thanks for your time.

Kai

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
Not to be rude, but there have been so many people that have made claims like yours, and as always...they can only tell you so much and at certain times...they are under strict orders...blah blah....why should we listen to you? Nothing you are saying is new...there are many threads here about these very things, all of which by the way are foretold in the Bible, and there are threads about that as well ...I don't understand why so many claim to be in the "know" but ooopppsss sorry can't tell ya!

There is a certain way in which We are allowed to give out certain information.

Some information cannot be given out.

It frustrates Us a lot more than it frustrates you.

And yes, I do know that for a fact.

We are doing what We can. Please try to understand it from Our point of view.

After all, We're only "human."

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Are you related to ET_MAN in some way?

Since you say "We, us, Our' a few times and why do you quote 'humans' ?

Are you too one of those who claim to be from somewhere else, like, other galaxy, planet, dimension, etc?

Kai

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

How interesting that someone could be bothered to do that hey Kai,I wonder if its our ET_MAN or someone yanking our chain.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi ET_MAN, I Was Wondering If You Could Help Me With Something.

I Believe Many Things Are Changing In The World Right Now & Many Events Like You have Described Will Take Place. Major Events have happened In The Past Already - Am I Right Assuming That?

I Personally Believe We Are Already In The First Stages The New Age.

Many People Are 100% Aware Of Their Surroundings/Reality/Universe & Recognize Who Their True Friends & Enemies Are On This Planet & Beyond Earth. Also Many People Are Still In The Process Of Becoming This Aware - Am I Correct?

I Strongly Believe Many People Are Having Different, Personal, But In Some Cases Still Unexplained Experiences/Sightings Regarding Non-Human/ET Intelligences.

I Know This Because I Have Had An Experience Like This On The 20th May 2009 At 12:41AM.

There Were Three Witnesses To This Experience/Event & I have Physical Evidence (Photos) - Which Has Been Sent To Nick Pope In The U.K. Nick Wrote back To Me & Told Me He Couldn't Find A Rational Explanation For The Image In The Photo.

I Gave Nick All Of The Information Regarding The Experience, The Whole Chain Of Events Leading Up To It And After. I also have reliable Character Witnesses, including My Parents & Friends I have Known for 29 Years. They All Know When I Am Telling The Truth & So Did Nick Pope.

I Also Sent Nick My Family History, Upbringing, Schooling, Medical & Employment History.

Nick gave Me The Contact Details Of Some Reliable Ufologists/Investigators In Australia & New Zealand. I Emailed My Story Of The Experience To All Of Them & Nick's Email Response. Not One has Got back To me yet. It has Been Only 2 Or So Weeks Though. Some Of The Emails Nick Pope gave Me, Were Even defunct/non-valid.

I have Done A Lot Of Research In My 34 Years On This Planet Because When I Was Six Years Old, I asked My Father If There were Any Other People On Different Planets & He Told Me The Truth.

So & After Much More Research lately The Evidence I have Suggests/Leads To The Possibility Of A "Walk-In", or related To A Walk In. I Did More Study On The Relationship Between Alien/Non-Human Activity & Ghost Activity. I have Never really Believed In Ghosts, But I have Always Believed In Other Life On Other Worlds & In Other Universes.

The Picture I Took Shows A Human Figure, Which I According To The Photo Shows Solid Mass. The Figure Is Very Tall, Has A Big Build -Even Overweight, & Scruffy Hair. This Figure Slightly Resembles Me, But I Am No Where Near As Tall, Not As Overweight, But The Hair Looks Like Mine - Only When I havn't Cut It For A While (Mine Was Shorter At The Time).

However When The Picture Is Inverted (The Original was Taken In Negative Mode In A Dark Room) Many People Have looked At It & Said It Wasn't A Dark Room At All, Because Of The Light You See When It Was Inverted. But In Reality It was A Dark Room & I Have Three Witnesses & Others To Support It.
Many Have Said It Is Strange, Because Light Is Reflecting Off The Figure & There Is Something Strange On Top Or On It's Head Which Is Unidentifiable.
The Figure Is Even Wearing A Watch Or Bracelet, But It Has A Very Similar Shape To A Watch. However None Of Us Were wearing a watch that night.

Many have Said There Is A Basic Picture Of A Frog's Face (cartoon looking) On The T-Shirt The Figure Is Wearing. (Beady Eyes & Mouth) None Of Us Own A Shirt Like This.

This Can Be Interpreted As A Simple HOAX In Most People's Eyes. I Wouldn't Believe It Either If A Stranger Showed It To Me.

I Did Some Research On Early Mythology Of Frogs. There Are Many references To New Life/Re-Birth/Birth Etc... I Tried To capture The Figure Again taking two more photos but It was Gone Within A Minute. However According to my phone properties, The 2nd & 3rd Photos were taken 41 minutes & 43 minutes later.

This Is Impossible Because I Had To Ask My Girlfriend To Move Quickly After I saw The 1st Photo, So She Is A Witness & My friend Sitting Next To me was A Witness to.

Cont-

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

So Basically I Believe This Is Related To A Walk-In An Alien/Non-human Intelligence "Spirit" That Asked For Permission To Either Replace My Spirit Or Help Guide My Spirit In The Time Of The New Age. The Frog On The Shirt Represents New Life/Re-Birth/Birth & The Watch Represents Time.

So Logic Tells Tell The Frog & Watch Mean "Time For The New Life" Or Time For Re-Birth"

Do I Know For A Fact That This Possible "Walk-In" Is Not Hostile In Nature? Or Is It trying To Confuse Me/Mislead Me?

I Have Been helping The Zeitgeist Movement/Venus Project & The 9/11 Truth Movement For Years Now, by Giving Out Information & Helping People become Aware Of These Movements & How They Have Been deceived EONS Ago.

I Have Only "Officially" Joined The Movements Online Recently, But In reality I Have Been Helping There Communications Team For Years.

I Like To help Any TRUTH MOVEMENT & I Try To Expose Government Crimes, even here in Australia We Have Hd False Flag Operations.

I Also Help The UFO/Alien Contact TRUTH By Communications/Media Within My Own Circles & World Wide

I Understand How The Ancient Texts & Pictures/Drawings/carvings Might have Been Misunderstood Or Deliberately Changed By man. This Caused The First Big Myth & It Set The Whole World Up For Many Myths To Follow. Sadly Some Of These Ancient texts Are Still Ignored Today.

I Fully Understand How The Human Race Was Mislead, Away From The True Divine Nature Of Our Universe & History.

I Understand That Some ET's May Be Hostile, BUT My Question To You ET Man IS

"Do You Think I Could Be Being Tricked Here By A Hostile ET? My Soul, Heart & Brain Are Saying This Is Friendly, NOT Hostile.

I Can Send You The Whole True Account Of What Happened, My Back Ground & Photos To Your Email If You Like As I have Many Copies, Including The Originals On My Phone.

Cheers

[edits -spelling & grammar

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
can you please send them to me or post them here?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blipp

I Have Posted Them To My Profile & Here Now

The Reason I havn't Posted Them Yet Properly, Is Because Normally You get Everyone Calling You A Hoaxer, But Like I said In My Post, I Don't blame People For That. I Wouldn't Believe It Either If A Stranger Showed Me These Photos.

But The Reality Is I Do Have People To back It Up. The People Who Witnessed It & All The People I Know & Are Related To.

Soon There Will Be More Ufologists/Investigators To Back It Up As A Real Photo, Not A Hoax, Like Nick Pope Already Has. I can Post The return Email I recieved From Him To, If Anyone Wants It.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Ah good idea Kai. That would prove that he isn't in it for just points, but it doesnt do anything against him being in here for a laugh.

Although if it was me, i'd of given up ages ago
This would've taken too much effort if he was just yanking our chain.

Although he still hasnt answered my question, kinda reminds me of someone, don't you think Kai.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

this is the picture??

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hello ET Man

If what you are saying is true I thank you greatly and only wish we all had the full picture, I for one am ready for all the details no matter how bizarre it may be. I have read all your posts and beleive you to truly be who you say you are and cant imagine anybody would go to all that trouble to deceive, thank you

Wayne

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
hey ET_MAN

its interesting to find this site and come upon your thread, at the time i did, which is weird cause, this being your first thread on any site, over the internet..

i do believe i was MEANT to find this thread on this particular site.

because i always had an interest, yet never actually thought of researching this

i joined ATS because of you good sir.

you've brought alot of knowledge with you and passed it on through the ones who are actually reading what you are saying. i believe you are who you say you are and that your warnings are true.

i wish to thank you!

theres so many questions i wish to ask you, but i will ask few

because i do not wish to take up to much of your time, but if you have enough to answer these, id be forever grateful

im very curious about this.. i had a vision.. a premonition of sorts

of what i believe the world was going to look like in the years to come.

the sky was red, the water was some what a brown colour, although it was not all baron and desert, it was quiet and lonely, with no noise but the wind, areas were indeed damaged, also with graffiti all over the place, thats what i remember of the places, the rest is Hazy, then i remember near the end of the vision up stood a man, with his fist proud in the air, his clothes were of bio-war protectant (gas mask with a hood over it, flak jacket, and turdy pants and a blue cloth around his arm) leading on an army of people dressed like him towards something. -end dream

a few questions about this to which i am very interested.

1. would i be correct in saying that the world would look something somewhat like that after these catastrophic events?

2. will there be rebellion groups to stand up to what is to come?

3. because the lack of civilians, i wonder. when the public hear of such times coming and indeed on oct. 2011. where will people run if they dont know where they're going?

Also if you answer this, you are probably are wondering where i live

Australia.

i have questions about my country as well if you could please answer.

what safe locations would you suggest to re-locate to?

also what parts will be drowned?

i might sound weird for saying this..

but i feel i was put here, at my particular age, in this particular time density

for a reason.

now i know i cant change the world on my own

but i know my role on Earth was to be something different.

if you get me?

i have mentally prepared my self to the coming times, i do not fear it.

yet, embrace it.

i have started to prepare now by getting essentials and in 2 years i hope i will be ready.

are my efforts in vein?

but if they are not, i urge all other ATS users to do the same.

thank you for your time ET_MAN

peace be with you my friend

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Haza32]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Photos

i563.photobucket.com...

i563.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

i563.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Yes That Is The Inverted Picture. I Know It Looks Like Someone Just Standing There, But My Friends & I Were Not Drinking & We Would Have Seen Someone That Size Standing Right There In Front Of Us.

What Do You Think?

Do You Want To See My Correspondence With Nick Pope?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Why do you people keep indulging ET man. It's quite obvious that his only purpose here is write generic warnings in order to see how much of a rise he can get out of people. He's purposely writing vague statements over and over again to see how long people will respond. He has no details of any kind and he just pulled the October 2011 date out of the air. He is offering nothing useful or concrete. Don't quote him or ask him questions. Let him ramble to himself and he will simply go away.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ET_MAN,
I only made an account just to make questions to you and I hope to answer them.My questions are the followings:

1)What explanation do you give to that:www.abovetopsecret.com...

2)What is your religion?

3)Are you channelling?

4)What do these information come from?If from the universe how can I have access to it.

5)How do you transport in time, with what just the thought? How can you travel if there is no past or future and we give meaning to these.

That for now.Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Are you related to ET_MAN in some way?

Since you say "We, us, Our' a few times and why do you quote 'humans' ?

Are you too one of those who claim to be from somewhere else, like, other galaxy, planet, dimension, etc?

Kai

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Kaifan]

I do not know my origins. I do not know my Name. I do not know how I got here.

All I remember is one day waking up in this house, with a really big headache.

I have memories of being in a mental institution, of being in Hell.

Everyone tells me that I have never been to a mental institution.

In Hell, I learned a lot of things. I was there for a small eternity.

I have a hunch about what I am, but I would rather meditate about it more before I write it off as a fact and tell people.

Just know that I'm here for you.

All of you.

Always remember, Do not get caught in the metaphors.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

I Totally Get What You Are Saying andrewh7. I Just Want To See How Much ET Man Really Knows About A Couple Of Things.

The Thing Is, My Post Is 100% True & Factual. I Just Want To Know What Et Man's Take On It Is Compared To Some Ufologists/Investigators That I Am Dealing With.

I'm Not Saying Everything ET Man Says Is True, I Just Want To Know How Much Real Studies & Research he Has Done Into Certain Areas.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET MAN.

i have never been afraid of death,the actual dying process does scare me.

As i am going to be a grandmother beginning of next year,i would like to know if there is anywhere safe in England when these things happen?

I do believe something is different both my husband and i have changed not sure if you would think it is for the better,we are not as gullible as we were ,but that unfortunately means not being as trusting as previous ,we are always looking for an ulterior motive in people (i am worse than my husband)

once again thanks for your thread, you seem completely convinced and the thread is convincing.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET MAN,

Thank you for your information. Whether true or not I think the underlying message is to be more positive and live better lives so for I am open even though slightly skeptical as to what you're saying.

As you can appreciate for the average Jo some of what you're saying will be hard to fathom.

I do have a couple of questions I am hoping you can answer...

1) Why you? You have stated you are human, from this timeline. Why were you given this messages? How were you able to ascend to a higher state of consciousness? You mention you were alien in a past life?

2) Why earth? You say hundreds of species of alien races are here on earth, visiting earth. Why?

3) Why are all of these species capable of space travel, assumingly all aware of each other and the general consensus here on earth is that aliens are science-fiction and don't even exist? Why are we being surpressed yet 100's of species of aliens travel great distances across the galaxy?

4) What are their home worlds like? Are there any similar to the way we are? economy, sports, fashion etc.. etc.. Are there worlds in a similar position to us? Who are not sure if there are aliens or not? Are there more humans across the galaxy?

5) Are rumours of reptilians, greys, sirians, vegans all true?

6) Is there any truth to project Serpo or is it a very elaborate hoax?

7) What do you think of David Icke?

8) Is there any truth in Stargate SG1 with regards to how they use aliens as gods? i.e. Ra, Apophis etc... etc... or are they complete myths? Is there a stargate or is it a myth?

9) Who was Jesus Christ? Real or Myth?

10) You mention Adam and Eve was based on an ancient script, please elaborate?

11) Was Atlantis real? Sumeria? What is the truth behind Nibiru and the Annunaki?

Thanks in anticipation.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join