It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Hi ET_MAN. Thanks for taking time to bring awareness about the events to occur as well as on how to be prepared. I guess most of your messages about infinity as well as dimensions are already available in ancient scriptures. I have a few questions though.

1. Every religion talks about a saviour coming to revive mankind, will it happen now, as in the near future or much later or never. Your views on this please.

We will all become our own saviors with a helping hand from above through change in consciousness and awareness, sometimes it takes great catastrophe’s to humble us enough to wake up and see the world for what it really is and appreciate all life that we have so easily taken for granted. It is no coincidence that something is about to happen in the future due to our current dilemmas, wars, starvation crisis’s and so on.

We have become careless and in many ways heartless with allowing certain acts to take place on earth. We have allowed the hidden powers that be to run the show for a long time not realizing that by allowing them to dictate outcome on earth with wars, violence and bloodshed they are manipulating our world by way of consequences to our collective actions as a whole changing our reality, consciousness and the physical world we live in.

Things must and will change for the better or the earth and all other species on earth crying out and emitting energies to the heavens will change it for us and it appears that is just around the corner.

2. The truth as to what occured in the garden of Eden during creation of man kind?

All life was planted and brought here from other worlds upon the original creation of earth, the original story of Adam and Even is a symbolic representation of a much bigger picture/story that is almost incomprehensible having to do with infinity planets of existence with man on it just like this one.

Can a man yet comprehend infinity? Something to think about, infinity amounts of worlds, dimensions and states of existences with no end, human beings on them just like this one and were only talking about the human species, what about the infinity amounts of other beings out there? Incomprehensible, anything you can imagine in your mind has already been thought of.

Makes us feel un-important and tiny doesn’t it? In truth we are not tiny or insignificant in anyway shape or form from an eternal perspective, we are so much bigger than our minds could ever imagine and remember the key to the universe is one word simplified EQUALITY. There is nothing greater out there than you and I meaning we are interlinked/interconnected to all things in existence to infinity and beyond, some are a Ka-Zillions of steps ahead of us and some Ka-Zillions of steps behind us but we will make it wherever they make it and they will make it wherever we make, it’s a never ending journey of eternal progression. In other words things only get better and better and better forever.

More than our human minds could ever imagine or comprehend. There are places to go beyond your wildest dreams and imaginations, colors that would blow minds away. Worlds with incomprehensible beauty and views that would make us all fall down and weep. A feeling of bliss and joy filling your heart and soul with happiness beyond anything you could ever imagine or could ever feel on earth that will overwhelm your entire soul and bring you to a state of incomprehensible peace, understanding, and happiness. Most importantly there is no end to such things and they become greater and greater to infinity and beyond. Love is eternal and never ending and can double in size and grow just like any object in our physical world.

3. Last but not the least, the greatest conspiracy of all. Who carried out 9/11 and for what purpose (Like Taliban/US government/ Somebody else...?)

I know if I bring this up I open a big can of worms nevertheless the feeling being felt is mutual, the feeling of something is not right, it just doesn’t makes sense. This was felt and is being felt by man because of the simple fact that they are right, something is not right, something is out of place, it doesn’t make sense and everything that happened on 9.11 somehow seems out of place. So who is responsible for such things?

Who else could pull off something like this? Could it have been a particular fractions of a secret military, a private unknown group of some kind, negative ET’s or something beyond this dimension with higher powers? All of the above, it was a long well planned out event but people out there can feel inside truth and know better, those that can feel the vibrations of earth. Human consciousness and our senses/instincts know that the event was planned by much greater powers than a few terrorists hijacking planes with box cutters.

Some of the most trained pilots in the world would have a hard time duplicating/crashing the planes into the towers so accurately at the speeds of flight. There is no need to point a finger in one single direction but was a fraction of the secret military involved. Yes a fraction of it, were other countries involved as well Yes others including UK and Israel. Were not talking about the set government officials, presidents and military or structural governments having knowledge of this event, were talking about a few fractions of the elite and powerful above them that sit back on chairs and dish out orders and where do you think their orders come from?

Hope you are able to find time to answer the above to my satisfaction.

I hope this is satisfactory enough.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NVBeavis

Speaking of earthquakes I tried to find a map of the U.S. with all the major fault lines on it but not luck. Do you know where there might be one?

ET person said that NY was a safe area, yet from what I recall there a pretty humungo fault running through at least part of it. Then again, NY is pretty big so who knows what area he meant.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyface
Hello All!!

Something that I understand is that, time to time humanity must be redirected, we are children, we can't deneige that. As a child we learn by warnings, punishes and rewards, they don't know what is better for them.

I believe nothing will happen, but without warnings, fear, threatenings, we will be the same we are now.
Sadly is our nature.

Peace,
Happy

I believe you have most of the benevolent agenda figured out!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by ET_MAN

nice (and rather obvious) stuff but it doesn't really answer my question. somone somehow either knows this brown dwarf from another dimension is coming and using that as a talking/controlling point or is manifesting it and using it as a weapon. which is it?

is it this brown dwarf? www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ~Lucidity]

i would really like to know who these beings are if you know. thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowgears911
Well ET_MAN, I must thank you for everything that you have provided us here on ATS by starting this thread. A lot of the information that you have chosen to give us can easily be pieced together by so many things around us today. Now, I have to questions for you.

1) When are you going to post the safe zone maps?

When the time is right and the paperwork has been thoroughly reviewed, patience is a virtue as they say.

2) I live in Washington (not D.C.), near Bellingham, is there a safe zone around my area?

Washington will be safe if you are far inland and elevated enough however there will be a threat of nuclear leakage within the military nuclear establishments/plants while during the shift caused by the massive earthquakes. This is something always to consider anywhere in the world, being near such areas cause extra risk of contamination in the air, water and atmosphere during such a cataclysmic event. Stay away from nuclear power plants, establishments etc, prepare for great earthquakes and high speed winds.

Other than that, words cannot even describe how much I thank you for this. This connects so many other things that I have been looking at here in life lately.

Your welcome!

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN

Can you tell us more about the messages hidden in the cropcircles?

Are they messages from the positive ET that we should take notice of?

This year cropcircles are predicting solar storm on July 7th, is this cause by the brown dwarf that you talked about?

Take care

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

In hopes to bring a conscious awareness and development of one’s consciousness in preparation for the very unavoidable action destined to occur, death. Whether it’s 2011 for some or 80years down the road for others. I’m asking people to not accept this date as the end of times doom N gloom scenario but to embrace it in hopes that something will happen even greater regardless of the outcome, project what you desire to happen and cast a vote into the heavens they are collecting and taking votes, they hear our thoughts of intent and desires of our hearts continually.

A transformation/upgrade will occur eventually for all and some will be prepared while others will not but that does not mean those who don’t graduate this time will not have the opportunity again. Some will be grounded while other rewarded. Consequence for actions! School’s almost out!

I am having a hard time understanding you, ET_Man. Can you please be a little more specific? Can you possibly elaborate a little more as well? I mean, I appreciate all the info., but I noticed you like speaking in vague metaphors like if you were a prophet or some rubbish of the like, and it's really making it all the more harder for me to understand what the hell you're trying to say. I'm just now beginning to learn about spirituality and things of that nature; I am by no means an expert on the subject. You somehow assume I can automatically "fill in the blanks" and know what you're saying, but I don't, because we are speaking about things that are in no way clear or certain, and have been interpreted in many ways overtime by different people. I don't know if you are really an extraterrestrial incarnate (which I do believe in), or if you're some lonely old crackpot sitting in his grandma's attic feeding off peoples' fears, but the information is definitely interesting and I'm willing to listen. The only problem is, how do you expect me to listen if I don't understand anything you're saying, haha? Be more specific please.

Why do you continue promoting doom & gloom when the Mayan Calendar -- as interpreted by Dr. Calleman -- clearly shows that the planet is not going to be destroyed, and that the next stage in our evolution is to become conscious co-creators? Are you saying that in order to become conscious-cocreators, we must DIE in the physical, 3D world? Is this what that event in Oct. 2011 is about? So what will happen to the people that survive if that's the case?

How about this -- are we still going have physical bodies after 2011? How will reality appear for those that survive? Please explain.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

there are no coincidences. Those meant to survive will survive, those meant to be caught int the storm will be caught in the storm.
ET Man

Hey there if there are no coincides then it all must happen cas it meant to happen. So really then we just have to trust the universe in which we live. Its not worth trying to find high ground, if you are gonna die you are gonna die. So my question to you is why bother writing this thread if those meant to survive will survive?

thank you and best wishes kx

[edit on 1-7-2009 by purplemer]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN, thanks with your patience on this thread.
I began planning for "survival scenareos" years ago, and never really gave much thought toward retiring. Perhaps I began to awaken longer ago than I thought. I felt "at home" while reading Lucifer's Hammer.
I live north of Atlanta. It does not feel safe here, but it seems I have a journey that starts here.
I have a good collection of survival books, small water supplies, about a year's supply of food, firearms, and ammo. There is even a modest machine shop in my basement. I have felt for some time that I might have to help put Humpty Dumpty together again. There is only one catch: I'm 50, overweight, and have trouble with critical joints. I'm pretty smart, but was always marginalized in the workforce. Time and again other folks didn't do well because they failed to listen to me.
Do you have any idea how I could have a positive influence in bad times when I have been summarily dismissed as a fool in good times?
I have always been a little out of place here. I've felt for a long time that society is headed for some hard times. I just hope I can bring hope.
Any words of wisdom from this angle?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Threads if this ilk always tear me up. On the one hand, it is either some lame hoaxer(s) with poor grammar skills attempting to scam people for his/her own personal validation; or it is someone who is mentally ill. If it's the former, then it is kind of funny...But if it is the latter, well then, it's sad.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello again!!

The problem is not to survive, I think, the issue is to change, improve our our human functions!!

Peace to All,

Happy

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

"some lame hoaxer(s) with poor grammar skills attempting"
Odd how some people equate posting skills to anything of significance.
I'm pretty smart in many respects, but struggle with spelling and grammar from time to time. I also make "finger errors" while typing that are not related to my lack of "spelling and grammar memory". Poor grammar doesn't have a negative affect on my math, electronics, or embedded software skills. Does good grammar make you particulary invincible in anything esoteric? Perhaps good grammar helps you with the piano?
The point I'm trying to make is that you seem to be judging the validity of the information presented based upon uncorrelated incidental information.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

1 of 3

Keep in Mind Truth is sometimes harder to believe than Fiction.

ET_MAN

I am wondering about your particular view. Do you see multiple dimensions about to join or fragment?

Moving into another density, shifting instead of joining but multiple dimensions will cross paths/intersect and this is partly why such objects come through.

Many slightly different realities exist here (Earth local). Most are pulled along by limited understanding. Some exist that are very powerful in waiting. By powerful we can say "aware" and with personal power. Some with sufficient understanding and active spiritual awareness to transmute their being to compensate and phase into a higher vibratory branch of current reality. Would you agree or modify this idea?

Physical worlds have a progressive state of advancing through evolution both on the physical and spiritual plain. When a certain level of consciousness is reached beings become more enlightened in return receiving a higher understanding and vibratory state allowing shifts to occur in higher consciousness which allows worlds to move up to higher states of existences and densities. This is something that will occur to this planet and has happened in the past. Transmutation can occur in some cases but not in the way one would probably imagine. What kind of transmutation of being did you have in mind?

Is the brown dwarf phasing into our area of the vibratory strata?

No

What is causing such a spacial mutation?

The solar alignment and shift of moving into another density, we will cross paths dimensionally with the object of red fiery/brown dwarf, it will appear to us as red, be not afraid but prepared.

Is the center of our galaxy possibly sending out wave fronts regularly (tunings) every 10,000 years or so that cause changes to occur, including those sections of our island reality that have crept toward change but need a nudge?

Not only from our galaxy but all dimensions here on earth both higher and lower, (Tunings) as you call it come from everywhere as everything is infinitely interconnected and linked, unseen energies and vibrational frequencies/waves are being emitted to and from us both in higher and lower dimensions then in return emitted back into space throughout the galaxy and universe, our earth is like a radio channel/receiver sending messages in all directions simultaneously, continually and receiving messages back, this also has to do with the hyper dimensional physics of the universe and quantum mechanics. Solar isolation and solar radiation being absorbed by earth from the sun, reflecting short wave energy and long wave radiation back into space. What we don’t see is what is happening beneath these detected forms of energy.

Earth is continually releasing inter dimensional frequency/signals, waves, energies- as each and every one of us on an individual and collective basis are as well. All life and all species of life on earth including the earth itself sends intent, feelings, spirituality, energies, vibratory/frequencies/waves into space and the cosmos, our level of vibration, consciousness, sense, sound and time keeps us bound to this 3D physical existence, this is what separates us from the other density/dimensions found on a higher and lower level. All planets exist on different levels bound by different laws of orbital rotations and times, therefore what we see is not always what we get when looking at Mars, Venus, Jupiter or Saturn, what is there is only there according to our view from another perspective and vibrational level in other words objects are right in front of our eyes if we could only see them.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
2 of 3

Are you aware of those on local worlds (Mars, Moon, system held platforms) from Earth who have had technology to travel but have coveted such in a darkness to operate for agendas less than beneficial to the overpopulated Earth civilization?

Negative ET’s on earth are of this category as well as certain elite and secret society/groups who work in darkness. Benevolent’s in the play as to balance the mix and there over a million out of 6.8 Billion that from personal experience know about these things and have been off planet, I have been told at least a million. Some may remember and some may not, mind control is the number one tool used within the negative agenda. There is no such thing as over population of earth, that is another lie- you could house every person comfortably in the sate of Texas or Australia alone. Space is not the problem but housing, distribution of resources and medical care in a fair and equal way.

What would be some of the results of such groups? Would they survive, or are the devastating changes on Earth be repeated throughout at least the inner solar system?

If they are human souls of earth, the law of attraction and consequence will follow their intents and actions. Many of them will die just like us but according to the law, their actions will eventually catch up with them in this lifetime or the next, there is a balance in things however on the other hand negative ET’s cannot be killed, they do not die.

Their existence is of spirit and can occupy more than one physical body not at the same time but they can change from one body to another so when one does not function they leave in energy form and get another. If they break higher laws of the other dimension they can be captured as a consequence to their actions by benevolent’s and taken away isolated in prison type environments specifically designed for negative rogue/renegade ET’s.

Some people see parallel realities where civilizations exist on Venus and Mercury, Mars and other worlds. These individuals have the capacity to widen their "frequencies" of being, at least in a perceptive, or have been helped by other visitors to experience these realitys next door.

All planets have and support life in one frequency/vibration or another including some moons. We cannot detect or see them yet they are there on many different level of existence’s our planet included.

Will this brown dwarf have any effect on these worlds, or will it manifest within our narrow band of reality only, then phase out, effectively transiting other vibratory strata in a constant cyclic phasing in and out?

The effects of it and aftermath will specifically affect this state of existence or our current 3D physical world affecting other planets within this density/time viewing it from our perspective. However by us shifting densities all other planets in this solar system are moving forward as well into higher vibratory states of existence, it’s like standing in line and waiting your turn to be seated at a restaurant, when the person in front of us is done it now becomes our turn then in return the person behind us takes our place. So is the shift and progression into higher states of consciousness and densities.

Will we still have observers from other worlds/dimensions during the transition, or will they leave to avoid the transitional caotic physical effects?

They are not touched or harmed by viewing these events and can exist both in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6t and higher dimensions at the same time all depending on their level.

Because we cannot actually know the future exactly, only the pregnant potentials, are there other possibility's that could make global changes to yours and your benifactors perceived scenarios?

Yes

Are the Benevelents from this dimension? A wider more inclusive dimension, or outside this conventional related universe?

A mix of all of the above, visiting earth allows ET’s from outside entry into our time, density and vibratory state of existence or 3D reality. While being on earth ET’s can remain in other higher dimensions unseen and usually do, not all ET’s can handle our current vibratory state.

ET craft that can be seen materializing and de-materializing in the sky’s is usually only for show, reason or purpose, in actuality many craft are all over the sky’s at all times unseen to the human eye as they remain incognito separated from our density/dimension yet still within our world and can view the surroundings like a hidden glass window of someone peaking into a room in the movies when one is under investigation but doesn’t know he’s being watched.

Are the Benevelents corporeal, energetic or trans-energetic in their natural state?

Trans energetic, they are in pure energy form that appears to us like light, fire, energy or orbs and can manipulate the 3D physical reality in our world, they can leave their bodies and get new one’s if needed. People who see ghosts are not always seeing deceased spirits but negative and/or positive ET’s/Entities that can also taken on translucent-physical form. (They have special bodies for our world) Some of them use human bodies just like ours but they are different and more superior than ours, they are also bound by higher laws.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey ET_MAN,

I gotta ask. Who was Jesus? Please tell us what you believe to be true. I myself believe that Jesus was in fact the Christ and that he was an embodiment of God. If you know so many unanswered mysteries.... screw the safe zones, tell me about Jesus of Nazareth and who he was and what he wanted beyond what the gospels tell us. Why will the meek inherit the Earth? Because there will be nothing left and we'll all be meek??
What do you know to be true?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
3 of 3

Have they revealed their nature and have you perceived their intent on any deeper level to know their "heart"?

Both benevolent and malevolent, you can perceive/experience both of them when out of the body, some experiences are better off never remembering while others are beyond your wildest imagination.

Are they allied with other beings, and have they indicated they are a part of a larger associated group of sentient worlds or isolated and subjective?

They are part of a higher organization and law that is on a completely different level then us, far too hard for human understanding or to explain, I only know a small fraction of it that is all I have in my current comprehension.

What is the nature of a Benevelent individual, or are they beyond subjective individualism and a objective or collective entity?

Depending on the level of ET, some can be all, most are on a level of individuality yet they collectively experience feelings together. When one feels pain they all can feel that pain by choice, when another feels happiness, excitement and so on they all can tap into that individual and experience. They share feelings and emotions, they also are able to tap into human emotions and know what were feeling.

In having a wider view as such beings might have, how accurate are the predictive details given, or are there variations based on the free will of potentiated beings in our populations? In other words, are their avitars and humans of sufficient potential that will "bloom" in our world at the time needed?

There are variations based on the freewill of individuals, however all things from the higher dimensions are seen simultaneously past, present and future so they know the outcome of things to come but by law cannot always reveal them only help lead the way or in some cases close the way.

What is your nature? Human, of course, but are you resonated to a wider perceptive state of being, or are you another being entirely, sharing human existence, or otherwise, more than human?

Human on a different level.

What is the deeper nature of the relationship you have with the Benevolents?

Some are family on the other side but we keep it strictly business. lol

Is there then the potential for all this, and the subsequent influx of hybrid biology to bring into being the Homoluminous species?

You could put it that way.

Will this new species emerge from our human awareness growing exclusively, or is there, as mentioned, a biological component in the mixing of hybrid genetics also?

Biological and spiritual/magical components.

I have many more questions, but in my laughable idea of brevity I will stop here.

Feel free to ask, I don’t mind answering your questions you are quite the deep thinker.

Thank you for weathering the storm of human color here and hanging on. You have shown a very tolerant response index. It makes the conversation much more interesting. I will ad comments to this idea later, but you have plucked a deep chord in many here it seems. Myself included.

ZG

Your Welcome!

ET_MAN

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hello ET_Man, You stated there are more Benevelants to come. I believe this. However, 34 yrs ago during a near death experience, I met "The Council" who sent me back for certain reasons. One of which was learning. Since I met them they have shown me many things all of which have of course come to pass.Not wanting the ridicule I keep these things to my self. I thank you for not being selfish in this reguard. You said you would answer specific questions. This is my specific question...

Who exactly is "The Council"?

A group of higher beings that assist in mans progression.

Everything you have said about the creator is true as well as what you have said about what happens to a soul after earthly death.

It is because if this I ask you to enlighten me. I also welcome views from others who know "The Council". One the great lakes empty into the lower states after the big earthquake/polar shift, I doubt I will be around for any future learning. Thank you for your time.

You’ll make it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Im glad we all remained so civil.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You sound as if you are familiar with The Children of The Law of One.

If not, you have many of the same beliefs.

The Children of the Law of One

However, I still submit to you that there is no such thing as right or wrong except as perceived by the observer.

Other than that, you have indeed surprised me with either your knowledge, or
research.

You are on the right track in my opinion. (which of course count's for squat)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
here we go again, all i have to say to ppl like ET is if they are telling the truth then just tell it, then the normal seperation of ATS foke will happen, there will be the non believers, the "hmm ill see what happens but thanks for the heads up" and the "oh my god" lets all comit mass suicide, tho from past experiance ill take a seat with the non believers

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join