It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
That is so hip and interdimensional, dude.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
i will turn 28 that day... i just saw the movie knowing with nick cage...intense stuff man...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Close the thread please, everybody can see that this is just a guy who wants attention and has nothing more to say. In my opinion, this is a waste of everybodys time.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by ET_MAN

www.sott.net...

Press Release 1992

"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun."

Ah...so we now see it's about planet X. Well my friend, all this is old info that has been debunked.

Nice try though.

Sounds like this thread should be moved to SKUNKWORKS.

For decades, astronomers have noted that the orbits of two huge, distant planets — Neptune and Uranus —deviate slightly from what they should be according to the laws of physics. Gravitational pull from an outside object would explain that deviation.

This has already been explained and it has nothing to do with a outside object. OOPS AGAIN.

You should check your information before posting old, outdated, debunked junk.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
dont close this thread ,what will you do when october 11 comes? and the earth stop spining...wait a minute...wouldn't we all fall off? omg close this thread,close this thread

no just kiding...but seriously,there has been many polar shifts during earths time...im not albert einstein but i figure i must move out of freaking floida coz it will sink like a submarine ,go to the mountains in my beloved bosnia,there it is safe...very safe...excpet when there is civil war..other then that you all remember the earthquacke in rome a couple of months back...well it was first felt in bosnia but that is a normal occurrence there,little shaking...but italy had it preaty rough coz of the thin earth thet they have... so mountains it is.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
ET_MAN, just a simple question, what should we do for this event?

sorry, one more question, any other special and important events before 11th Oct 2011?

[edit on 28-6-2009 by riverchan]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by riverchan

you should smoke all the weed u have and if possible take a heroic dose of psylocybe mushrooms so when u get taiserd by the nwo enforcment cops u can laugh and tell god to forgive them for they dont know what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

What questions do you have? I will share all and hold back nothing. I have provided people with a few various clues and signs that your media and scientists have become aware of. There is much more to know and if you feel ready on a particular question or subject I will answer. If you are wondering about the underground earth and tunnel systems that have been well kept from the media and world we can start there so you understand that the human race has never been alone.

Or perhaps some are more interested in Genesis and how people on earth came to be? The story of Adam and Eve is a script from a long distant past and there is much to discuss there. In order to understand everything taking place now in it's entirety you must understand the reason for these things occuring and it's beginning.

It would appear that you are a person who said he would answer all sorts of questions, yet ends on the 10/11/2011.

What is it?
are you answering all questions or going back on your offer?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Since you are ET man, you tell us , is the earth and moon hollow ?? Just wonder caus it is importan as Im researching it !!

I think it could be, out from impact scales and how they form as the crust bends inwards to break the fall..?

Off-topic ofcourse, sorry, but I dont run into ET alot ..

Nice Info, seems to fit Gaia's message !!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
what is the purpose of all the evil and sadness and suffering in the world?

is there a 'controlling force' or god?

if there is, how can it allow the suffering that goes on? how can any soul or being be allowed to suffer? who or what allows it? and why?

how screwed will i be if i am living in brisbane, queensland in october 2011? will it help if i move to stanthorpe? what about the mountains of cairns - will they be safe?

are there alien species on earth that have been using us as food, and continue to do so? what are chemtrails?

is there any significance to the fact that i was born in denver?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
there's a lot of negative energy directed at ET man... chill people...

go to your happy place..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello, ET_MAN

Could you please send me you email via the U2U msg. so that we can have private conversation?
I've been reading ATS for some time and I decided to create an account as to speak to you, but it prevented me from sending you the U2U msg., because I don't have 20 msgs myself.
I believe I have questions you might have wanted to hear here but it could be late for that now, so ... Just send me that address

Namaste

Dominiq

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

this is my only question on this matter ?

Or perhaps some are more interested in Genesis and how people on earth came to be? The story of Adam and Eve is a script from a long distant past and there is much to discuss there. In order to understand everything taking place now in it's entirety you must understand the reason for these things occuring and it's beginning.

i shall wait for your reply

[edit on 28-6-2009 by yogi9969]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Nothing to see here. Move along...

The moment some presumed advanced and benevolent race gave a date for cataclysms to occur credulity ended.

It's also humorous to note that ET_MAN said he was told to share this information now, and when QuestionItAll asked "who" it was that told him (on page 4), responded with this statement (on bottom of page 5),

It has long since been calculated, this specific date has been known for thousands of years by those with that knowledge. As a new year comes for many at the end of your calendar year so has this event been for seen as a date, visited and watched from above, displayed for those with capabilities to view. The absence of time as you know it would bring you greater comprehension.

PAGE LINK

Way to sidestep the question and show your hand. This is not a time traveler, nor is he a contactee or experiencer. This is an individual who has been following corrupted information, apparently believes it and is now sharing it here. For what purpose is anyone's guess.

These FEMA camp and train cars with shackles stories have run their course.

This stuff needs to stop. It's not that these diabolical plans were never hatched. It's just that they are not going to be fulfilled. The elite are, in many cases, in the dark about what is going to happen (which is positive) than we are. They see their demise, and that part is true. It's just not going to be ours.

So-called "benevolents" do not give dates, and they specifically do not give dates for cataclysms. At this point, if any such worldwide "cataclysm" were to occur, which would eliminate over half of the world's population, it would - as it has before today - be prevented from occurring.

There is no point in averting massive destruction on a planet, only to then allow it to occur in another fashion. The notion strains reason. You don't protect a race for so long, and then just stop protecting it.

At the most, those true "guides," who have appeared over time to offer insights have suggested certain "possibilities" and only based on the consciousness of the race as a whole; or the probability of a certain manifested timeline.

Dire predictions such as this, legitimate predictions, were only minimally possible four or five decades ago given the best possible projection, but since that time, most of these cataclysmic predictions have been presented by "malevolent" or mischievous souls and do not carry any weight.

The possibility - the window - for the manifestation of these sorts of events has already passed. This has been assured by countless very credible and very well-intentioned (advanced) souls.

When a thread like this pops up, I can see how threads like this one ("ATS and self proclaimed aliens") come into being.

Education and enlightenment about our true situation is reaching a broader audience, and it is replacing the fearful ignorance that currently surrounds these subjects.

Part of what ET_MAN said is true, we have and are being manipulated. What is missing from his testimony is that this manipulation is being shown to our race en masse, so it can be cleared and we can grow and move on.

At the same time we become aware of these unpleasant truths, they begin to lose power and begin to atrophy.

We are being shown these unpleasant truths for a reason; and given that it is not helping these negative agendas, but hurting them, we have prima facie evidence that these revelations are positively driven.

This is no longer a fertile environment for messages such as the one ET_MAN is delivering to take root. It's a case of too little, too late.

We'll be happy to report to him in 2012 that not only was there no cataclysm, but many greater things happened to our race, including our freedom

[edit on 28-6-2009 by atswheat]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's easy to see a young man simply bit off way more than he could chew here.

He didn't know enough to know how much he didn't know.

So, he got frustrated and confused and left.

And for those of you who are asking questions and needing guidance about your personal life, Pleeeeze stop.

There are answers for you out there......real answers you can actually apply to your lives.

But you won't find them here.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I see you are full of usefull info, hence no link to point to or explainations as to why it is debunnked and by who? Who sets the norms of Bunk or not ?

Didnt they Just discover a large asteroid going in retrograde around the sun , next 'near miss' 2012 ?

And All planets in our solar system is intensifying in light reflection and are heating up. There are 'holes' in the kuiper belt, suggesting an huge body passing it after it was created, more than one time.

Mars was prolly struck by Venus (The newest planet) as it was tagging along with this object, as for our Moon, it IS older than Earth.

Just to slap some from the top of my head here, not Debunked at all..
It is when you redicule the subject by tying the planetX to the anunnaki and the warming of the planets under man-made global warming you dont GET IT, that is why some few see the connection .. History repeats it self my friend .. Were just too Comfy to pay attention, just what they want, fluor and all that !
Have a great summer ...

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I can instantly tell you its a pile of bunk from a delusional GFL type. Vibration/consciousness/density language is established universal intergalactic bunk. Buzzwords for your spam filter!

Not that those words in other context aren't useful and meaningful but they have NOTHING to do with anything of use to us.

I really think it's time for a thumbs down or "dark star" rating, a "black flag", along with the stars and flags.

Topics such as this should get buried fast, however there is click value, so maybe move to another site, "fringe forum" or something.

Here we go again, a date and no details, "you are not ready" sort of thing. I got a feeling who this exactly is and with all due respect I do hope the person's ability to physically communicate with the world is cut off for some time. I, for one, will be praying to God to give them the gift of silence for some time and maybe even send them to another time in the future to explore the void. I'm sure it will be a dark night indeed.

What are you doing? Enough!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Benevolents my ass.
Listen to me guys, im the Star he is talking about.
I will not harm you i promisse.

Regret your sins NOW creature or feel my wrath

[edit on 28-6-2009 by FreeYou]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You...do....realize ..that you're not the first to come out with this info dont you? A prophet comes declaring not only his whole message but who the message is from, he does so boldly & without any qualms or evasive tactics. Ergo...methinks you're some one having a hoot at the people trying to post "concerned questions" as if you might really have the answers, ....or....you're a complete nut job(hold the ice cream & the syrup because he's bananas) with delusions of grandure.Either way it's VERY entertaining, so,....Keep it up.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You know what, I'm not looking forward to this future, these people all seem to suffer from sort some of megalomania, memory loss when it comes to details, and I hate to say but maybe a loss of IQ too.
How many time travellers does it take to change the future.................None, they can never get there dates right!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join