It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My introductory thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm an anarchist, I'm a libertarian, I'm a freedom fighter. Judge me, I don't care for, all i'm here to do is spread freedom and truth.

I love to read, I love to think.
I like questioning the truth and learning.
I do, and will question authority.
I like sci-fi and fantasy.
I like rpgs and 8-16 bit video games.
I like philosophy and quantum physics.

I hate people who disrespect peoples opinions because they think there opinion is right a superior.
I hate when people blindly follow someone.
I hate basing my beliefs off of the news and what I hear from other people. I research the facts.

I think therefor I am. Therefor alot of people are not.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope to see you around.

Scooby Doo

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Hey there Phlynx
.... its sounds like you`ll fit right in on ATS.

That is of course if you want to ........

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

Sounds like you are already one of us.

Be strong and stand tall.

Have fun along the way too.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Walk softly and carry a big................ poodle. Or a sonic discombobulator, your choice.

Sounds like you posess the tools to partake in a spirited discussion. Good onya. We need folks like that.

Give me a shout if I can help you figure anything out here.

cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Welcome and I hope you find enjoyment and information here.

If I may... and since you unzipped for all to see...

**"I'm an anarchist, I'm a libertarian, I'm a freedom fighter. Judge me, I don't care for, all i'm here to do is spread freedom and truth."

Personally, I think you have the right to call yourself anything that pleases you. But that being said... I count myself a good part Libertarian and have a great deal of difficulty finding an avenue where Libertarianism and Anarchism take a common road.

** I love to read, I love to think. I like questioning the truth and learning. I do, and will question authority. I like sci-fi and fantasy. I like rpgs and 8-16 bit video games. I like philosophy and quantum physics.

Bravo! Reading is almost a lost art. Most who do, these days anyway, count that quality in what comes over their personal electronic devices in the way of texts and tweets.

**I hate people who disrespect peoples opinions because they think there opinion is right a superior. I hate when people blindly follow someone. I hate basing my beliefs off of the news and what I hear from other people. I research the facts.

'Hate' is a word that is today overused, if not abused. Most of us will, thankfully, never know what real hate is.

Now, how you apply the language is (of course) your own affair but I would suggest that 'hate' is a word that should not be bantered about and applied to how one views everyday things that are really no more than annoying or distasteful.

**I think therefor I am. Therefor alot of people are not.

And what is it again you feel about people who disrespect others' opinions?

Never mind.

My personal best wishes to you and hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I don't feel like arguing over proper English. I just say whatever at the time. I'm a libertarian when I'm deciding a president, but I'm an anarchist any other time. I don't want an idiot in control. I don't want anyone in control, but sense we have to have on, I want a libertarian, because it seems they have better ideas.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Well firstly, welcome. And secondly, I would be an anarchist normally, but when voting came, I wanted Bob Barr to win. Unfortunately he lost, clearly. I dont think we need a full Anarchist government, but a mini one. We need some kind of control, but not the over control have now that just seems to be getting worse.

top topics

join