It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Jackson killed by the PTB to distract from Iran and/or NK?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was the number ONE world wide STARS.

Michael Jackson was a muslim.

And the "occident" ( nwo ) empire want to convert all the nation around the world, what are the last nation that have different culture ? Who are the resistant's people ? Muslim maybe ( and maybe you think "communist country" , but you are wrong, there are no communism country - and you know what ? - A communist country is just an other type of a capitalist state, that 's all - the elite and there interrest are the same ).

What else ?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Check this out, ...Its called the Michael Jackson Case....a real briefcase cover with top secret print on each page...In it Michael himself communicates thru a NZ medium...about what really occured leading up to and at the time of his death...he was murdered thru an elaborate plan with a cast of characters involved. Even has a section describing the attack at home.

You can click on title for more info or View in browser before deciding if you want to download and save to desktop

www.sharewareebooks.com...

Oh, you need to download the reader as you would with a pdf, in order to save it to your desktop and open it up out of the browser....then I think I ran it and was able to save it to my desktop.

I bought the book and read it and DAMN...ITS REALLY interesting, and feels spot ON to me!! Definitely worth exploring...

Cheyne

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Seriously, damn, not everything is a conspiracy. I understand this is a conspiracy website, but not all news belongs on ats as not all news is shrouded in secrecy.

Now, follow me on this Michael was a drug addict and he had an idiot for a physician. This combination led to his death. That is all.

Learn from Michael's unfortunate example, drugs are bad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join