It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Jackson killed by the PTB to distract from Iran and/or NK?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Is Michael Jackson's death, and the death of many other famous people in the last few days, just a coincidence or is it very good timing by the PTB?

Right now we have upheaval in Iraq and Little Kimmie running wild in North Korea. Could all of these celebrity deaths just be a means of distracton while the PTB implement their plans to control the outcome of events in these two problem countries?

It is almost as if the PTB kept ramping up the celebrity status of those that died until they hit something that captured the public mind. First it was Ed McMahon, then it was Farrah, and when those two didnt garner enough distraction, maybe they ramped it up to MJ.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

No.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Why do you think it is not possible?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
im sure the "PTB" could've done something more distracting and productive to their evil plots or whatever than kill an aging musician who nobody magically liked until yesterday.

if anything keeping him alive and creating a new scandal would probably draw more attention.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Good point. A new child molestation scandal could have been even huger. However, we know the Cali government is strapped for cash these days, so maybe they just thought it was cheaper to kill him than all the costs associated with another huge trial.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It makes no sense.

The MSM, the media that gets the most views, is already owned by TPTB.

Why would they have to kill celebrities to censor the news? They already do that, without having to kill anyone. They control the debate, the stories, the perspectives, etc.

CNN/FOX/NBC/CBS/ABC are not public or independent news stations. They're owned by very rich, powerful people with an agenda. They derive their revenue from people with even more money, with a much bigger agenda (the advertisers).

The reason they're talking about MJ so much is because people tune in to listen to it, which gives them more leverage when they set their advertising prices.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

no i think its because there is some bill going to be signed today that was only presented yesterday... Waxmaley-something i do not know the enitre name but it is suppose to make our taxes sky rocket or give them the right to do so.. and like i mentioned above it has to been signed today or in senate to see if it will "pass" it is 400 pages and only presented to them yesterday.. who needs to read when you hve a fill-a-buster

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

So you think MJ was killed by the PTB but not because of Iran or NK, but so they can pass a new tax laden bill? Could be!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
seeing a lot of unlikely Micheal Jackson conspiracy threads today.

The man was essentially plastic and probably on the brink of death for a wile. I dont think it was TPTB, i think it was a light, refreshing breeze

or the most intricetly planned and excecuted plan in world history ever, ever...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Kevin_X2]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

It is one thing to keep it off the MSM, but they know they cant keep it off the internet. They know that if they get us focused solely on the MSM, watching MJ covreage then we wont be looking at other sources of info or even be as aware of what is going on in the world. Things like this are captivating events. See my point?

We need to think outside the box like the PTB do.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Has anybody thought about why celebrity deaths happen in sets of three?
This doesnt happen in the normal population. I wonder if anytime we have these sets of celebrity deaths that they may be orchestrated.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well, Farrah yes, but maybe Michael is not dead at all.... (if we really want to exaggerate on conspiracies)

Maybe what the govt had to cover up was so big that they needed an even greater distraction....and what better than MJ?

They probably offered him all the money to pay off all his debts, assured him a virus free capsule somewhere, all the operations he wants..maybe to the extent that they`ll change his face so much that in a few years, he will be able to walk in the streets as a normal ordinary person, without anyone recognizing him, and for once, lead a `normal` life....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sarahko

Ahh I see. So you think his death was faked? That could be so. I bet it would be attractive to him to lead a normal life.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Honestly, in my opinion, I'd say no. If you think about it, Ed Mcmahon was what, 86 with health problems? It's not really a bad age to die at either, he lived a long full life. Farah Fawcet was 62, and had been fighting cancer that had ended up spreading to her liver for the last 3 years. MJ was a shock death because no one really expected it. The stuff going on in Iran etc. has been going on long enough to grab the public attention where they really don't need to off celebrities to distract us.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The MSM could shut down tomorrow, never air a single second of any kind of news, and you would still have just as many clueless cows in the dark.

Real news is available, often in the business press, but mostly online, as you say. It's always there for people to find. They just have to look for it -- and lets face it, most people are too lazy or incompetent to know where to find real news.

They're also too caught up in the left/right paradigm to actually listen to what's being said. Instead they just care about who's saying it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

This could be why MJ's death is such a good distraction, because he was bigger than left/right. People from both sides loved him and so his death would be a distraction to most of the population. Just look at how much news resources are spent on a man who hasnt had a hit song since the 90's, and whose face is basically a mask, and who is an alleged child molester. WTF!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, they said the same thing when Clinton was having problems with NK and OJ offed his wife.

Still, as someone here pointed out, anyone closely following the Climate Bill in Congress right now? The one that will pretty much kill industry in the US?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OMG this is getting seriously ridiculous. The man did nothing but abuse his body and has always been frail. I see this turning into another Elvis or Tupac thing.

Elvis is dead, not living in Arizona or on Mars!

Tupac is dead, not living in NO!

Micheal died at 50 from abusing his body in ways that we know and I am sure in ways that we don't It is sad that another musical genius died too young, he is not the first and certainly won't be the last!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I agree and you could be right that it is to hide something much bigger than Iran or NK. Something like the Climate Control Bill could be just such a thing. My bad, I should have thought more outside the box.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

To me this could just be proof that they killed him off in the right time to distract the public from something big. He abused himself and others and he was probably going to die early anyway, so they use that logic to kill him off for their own purposes without having to feel too guilty about it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join