It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Jackson killed by the PTB to distract from Iran and/or NK?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Kaytagg

People from both sides loved him

Yep, and that's even more reason to talk about him. Wider audience means more viewers means more money from advertisers.

I think you're really grasping at straws here.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Wait, I said that wrong.

Everything is not a conspiracy.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Elepheagle]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the real Ark of the Covenant was supposed to be unveiled today but Micheal Jackson's... untimely death bumped it all the way off the MSM's radar.

I'm seeing nonstop Jacko coverage

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have to say i was waiting for a thread like this popping up...but at the same time hoping and praying common sense and logic would prevail,apparently not.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Can somebody not just die?

Does it all have to be TPTB or the NWO doing it all?

Grow up man....

There may be strange circumstances and the timing of his death is certainly strange... but as for it being some kind of plot or plan to distract us from something.... i very much doubt it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What's up with the doctor who was at his house? No one can find him and he left his nice 5 series BMW at Michaels house.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Can somebody not just die?

Does it all have to be TPTB or the NWO doing it all?

Grow up man....

There may be strange circumstances and the timing of his death is certainly strange... but as for it being some kind of plot or plan to distract us from something.... i very much doubt it.

BlupBlup....what can you expect?! You`re on this site!!!
There is a conspiracy to everything...
And if there isn`t one....you have to make one up!!!

Very good place for stimulating creative skills, among others!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sarahko

Oh i know man.... but it gets a little silly when every single celeb that dies has to have done so in some kind of conspiratorial way.

People die man..... happens every die...

VERY rarely is it a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Yeah I bet someone will find evidence that this doctor was one of his handlers and that he works for the Illuminati or Bilderbergs or is a Mason or something like that.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK I may feel stupid for asking this........Im really sleepy right now...didnt get to sleep last night, lots o' silly real life stuff goin on. Messin with my psuedo-life on the internet......But back to my question. What does PTB stand for???? I probably know this and just cant think of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

It stands for Powers That Be... cue the scary music.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Did the US Elite kill Michael Jackson?
A story posted at merinews

The US Governing Elite, cannot tolerate an African American, Latin, or other minority having a success story unless it is as one being a servant. While this is changing, the changes may have come too late for Michael.

>>Full Story

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Was I the only one who heard Marlon say that Michael was killed?

When I was watching CNN they had a soundbyte of an interview with Marlon about his brother passing. Marlon said "My daughter was downstairs and she said the TV was saying that uncle Mike died. I called Mike's manager and his manager said "Yes we lost him, Mike was killed last night""

Now, this was aired 2 hours after Mike was pronounced dead. "He was "killed" last night".

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nanny reveals tragic secret life of Jackson

entertainment.timesonline.co.uk...

THE nanny who became “mother” to Michael Jackson’s three children has told how she regularly had to pump his stomach to remove dangerous cocktails of drugs.

Grace Rwaramba, 42, who flew from London to Los Angeles yesterday in the hope of being reunited with his children, has given a graphic account of the singer’s increasingly desperate final months.

She paints a grim picture of Jackson, sometimes penniless but deluded about his “riches”, leading a nomadic life, moving from country to country and hotel to hotel, before allegedly falling under the increasing influence of the Nation of Islam, the extremist sect.

Jackson is believed to have been taking up to eight different drugs a day, including three narcotic painkillers. Rwaramba, who is expected to be interviewed by detectives about whether she helped administer the drugs, said: “I had to pump his stomach many times. He always mixed so much of it.

Rwaramba claims the Nation of Islam, the sect that had become increasingly prominent in Jackson’s life, told him it cost $100,000 (£60,000) a month to rent the mansion, but she believes similar properties were on the market for no more than $25,000 a month.

The sect has supplied bodyguards to the singer and allegedly intimidated auction houses that were selling Jackson memorabilia.

“Michael had no idea about money,” Rwaramba said. “He got a proposal to make an appearance in Japan for $1m . . . By the time everyone took their share, he ended up with $200,000.” At one stage Jackson and his entourage flew economy class to Germany. One of the worst periods was after Jackson was acquitted following a five-month trial in 2005 on charges of sexually abusing a boy during sleepovers at his Neverland ranch.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was given demerol three hours before he died by his doctor, who later evaded the FBI and had his car impounded. The doctor was then interrogated for three hours and found innocent of any crimes. Yet the Jackson family still has unanswered questions and want a private investigation. Is the medical industry covering up that demerol killed Michael Jackson?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
He had new songs coming out that was against the government and what's been going on in the world.

If you listen to the recently released rehearsal videos you'll understand.

The Queen of Pop was a conspiracy theorist himself; I can see why though, I mean... look at what they did to him. I heard that he was going to release some reallll heavy # that he'd acquired over the years, and the child molestation cases and the loss of the ranch fueled it even greater.

Maybe I'm just talking off the wall #; but that's what I've gathered.

I still don't understand why he's getting so much coverage; and farrah and billy were the #. Don't that seem kind of strange? I mean... it's like they're TRYING to cover something up even though no one is really that interested 2 to 3 days down the road.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
C'mon guys. MJ wasnt murdered. There is no conspiracy going on with MJ. Sadly to say he was addicted to narcotics and that did him in plus his age. Well that is my 2 cents worth and I still dont like his music.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siqko
He had new songs coming out that was against the government and what's been going on in the world.

If you listen to the recently released rehearsal videos you'll understand.

The Queen of Pop was a conspiracy theorist himself; I can see why though, I mean... look at what they did to him. I heard that he was going to release some reallll heavy # that he'd acquired over the years, and the child molestation cases and the loss of the ranch fueled it even greater.

Maybe I'm just talking off the wall #; but that's what I've gathered.

I still don't understand why he's getting so much coverage; and farrah and billy were the #. Don't that seem kind of strange? I mean... it's like they're TRYING to cover something up even though no one is really that interested 2 to 3 days down the road.

As far as I'm aware, MJ was no Immortal Technique. Any proof of your claims, my good man? I never knew that MJ was a conspiracy theorist, nor did I know he had songs coming out about the corrupt government agenda.

Please explain, if you would.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I remember Obama started another surge on (iraq, Afghanistan something) at that date, I was watching tv when it happend. the day started out with the new surge update with a obama speech and then it was Michael Jackson all day. all I could think of was "REALLY GUYS....REALLY?! WTF"

after that date Obama kinda just faded from the public eye and everything went downhill.. its like his public image didnt matter with people so distracted with MJ's death, before he was so preoccupied going to shows, concerts, etc and then it all stopped. before the whole MJ thing they had a Obama is gay scandal as well...that was ... pathetic..... they even had Obama with a tear coming down in one picture with his hand on his face, like he was sadly pondering something.

remember when the funeral was going on not the first the. the second one that took ALL DAY and started at 10. was that not the day when Obama made a speech, if not I know that on that day Obama announced that he was going to make a speech directly to the students of the united states saying that the government needs their support and that they are going to become the bureaucracy. they also set up lesson plans for them that addressed the national health reform and asked questions like "why do you think Obama's health care reform is good for the U.S. people."
this was on CNN with that cooper guy... the one with white hair... very white hair.... anyways I thought it was very interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Are you talking about PTB or TPTB or TSTB?

Just asking

I still think if they really wanted to do something like this there is a much more popular and controversial character they could attempt to or actually take out.

Im not gonna say the name but hes on your tv every single day without fail right now.

I suspect that something will happen to this man but thats just what I see in the not too distant future.

I only post this video because I dont want to say anything that might be taken the wrong way.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join