It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting the New World Order: Information Revolution 2009 (new clips with dates)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Heres a cool video, I found on you tube and wanted to share. it outlines the current state of things, featruing people such as our very own Obama, Ventura, "DR.Doom" and others, calling out lies, and exposing the NWO, throw in in some Ron Paul and Alex Jones and here ya go!

Edit to add thread title derived from video title.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hahaha without watching it, I love how it's convenient 9 minutes and 11 seconds long. I will watch soon

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Any chance of adding this vid to ATS Media? I can't view youtube vids though my company server. More's the pity!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Any chance of adding this vid to ATS Media? I can't view youtube vids though my company server. More's the pity!!

I'll see what I can do!

Edit to add I apparently don't know how to add youtube video to ATS media
I'll try and get it figured out.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Very good find! that was a very good video thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Good find, star and flag.

It's a lot of the same, but a few new things. The one thing I was set back by was the HBO show with Bill Maher. Like lots of others, he was so hell bent on Bush, he did not see what was obvious with Obama.

Unknown, unexperienced, undocumented, unproven. This is not what you put in the White House. Period.

If guys like Maher wake up and start on the band wagon, this Govt will go down fast.

A Revolution is in the Air.........................sweet smells................

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Glad you guys liked it
My favorite was Ventura, man he tells it like it is and I always like the his presence during a conversation and seeing the looks on the reporters faces...priceless.

new topics

top topics

join