It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobile Phone networks profit from Jacko's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Mobile Phone networks across the globe will be raking in the cash as Michael Jackson Text jokes spread across the world like wildfire.

I've reciseved at least 10 already and more arrive all the time, mostly repeated too

Peace

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yup..I've received (then forwarded on
) a bunch of Wacko jacko related jokes that have merged already, but then I get 500 free texts a month, so they don't really profit that much from me.

It's all good though, I work in telecoms so the more that is spent, the more cash my company makes

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

most people have unlimited texting by now probably.

and imo, racist jokes people circulate around make me sick. do we really need to make jokes about everything innapropriate?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Racist? None of the ones I saw were racist, but were along the lines of "Children can breath easy now....", that sort of nonsense.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Myendica

Racist? None of the ones I saw were racist, but were along the lines of "Children can breath easy now....", that sort of nonsense.

Or he's had so much plastic surgery they melted him down into lego's so the children get their turn at playing with him.

Ya I've seen no racial ones at all, kind of surprised considering a few of my family are lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Without stating the obvious, SO ! of course they will profit to a degree from his death, flocks of people catching up and chatting about his death is human nature.

What about the guy who owns the shop near the hospital, wont his profit from the extra people visiting the area and paying respect at the hospital, what about the bus company who transported the extra people to the hospital, etc etc it goes on and on, all these people or companies probably all made extra profit today as well as countless others.

You didnt mention anybody else, have you a phone company phobia?

This post is pointless and a waste of ATS resources

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dontbealala

Not really. It's trivial. I wouldn't not have known otherwise considering Americans don't use text as much as other countries.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

I dont own a mobile phone so i have not received any...but that made me chuckle
even though i dont think he was a paedophile.

top topics

join