It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The A - Z of Alien Species active in Earths Evolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

My friend,

While we may disagree there is no reason for us to be disagreeable. I believe I may have contributed to this atmosphere with a post that was a bit combative. So, let's start over.

I do not think this list represents anything resembling reality and I do think it reflects an unimaginative author. I think it reflects more of our popular perception of science fiction. And while I do realize these particular races have been talked about for some time in the more fringe places of the UFO field, there is nothing to support this list.

And for the record, that is not a bandana my avatar is wearing but a keffiyah, a headwrap often worn by Arabs, as well as American and British soldiers serving in the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex I think it reflects more of our popular perception of science fiction. And while I do realize these particular races have been talked about for some time in the more fringe places of the UFO field, there is nothing to support this list.

But that is precisely what this list is... the 'popular' view collected from a myriad of sources as it states at the top of the list...

" ET A-Z Listing compiled from many sources."

And as such a list its very complete and clearly put in order, a reference of what people have attributed to these races.

Is it real? Well since we don't have ACTUAL contact with any of the species listed that we can PROVE, the point is moot

I am not really sure why the animosity over the list. Makes no sense. Its a collection of folklore.

Now can't we all play nice? We don't need the MIB's (Mods Into Banning) hanging over our heads all the time

And for the record, that is not a bandana my avatar is wearing but a keffiyah, a headwrap often worn by Arabs, as well as American and British soldiers serving in the Middle East.

Perhaps but it makes you LOOK like a bad dude, and I don't believe you didn't know it had that effect especially with a name like Doomsday

[edit on 26-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Cant believe i am going to say this GOOD post zorgon lets ALL play nice 2 sides to any debate!
Everyone has their own beliefs so lets see BOTH sides!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRexAnd while I do realize these particular races have been talked about for some time in the more fringe places of the UFO field, there is nothing to support this list.

What about the 57 races listed by Cliff Stone? Cliff was quite well supported here with his FOIA material (What ever happend to him anyway
)

And as to 'fringe places' most of the species I have ever heard about save for the Greys came from right here at ATS... I bet I can find several threads here on most of those in the list... so then ATS is one of those 'fringe places' then hmmm?

Now I hear a lot from skeptics stating stuff like this damages serious UFO investigation... well not sure how that holds water, but perhaps you could give us a list of species you consider more credible?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Perhaps but it makes you LOOK like a bad dude, and I don't believe you didn't know it had that effect especially with a name like Doomsday

I don't think it makes him look like a bad dude. It makes him look like a guy who loves art and theater. His avatar is of Mos Def an actor/rapper who is known for his albums, his broadway plays, and his television and movie acting.
Album cover.
Alternate pic from the album cover series.
As a crooner.
Doomsday's avatar in philosopher mode.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Hmmmm first two

Gansta Rapper = Bad Dude in my books

Second two he looks human

First impression if one is not familiar with Rappers...

LOOKS like a bad dude

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Just want to apologize to those on this thread that took an open minded look at the link - I just had a gut full. So I guess I'll just make threads about the 'grays' and how they are the only ET we are allowed to discuss...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Let's clear up some things.

Mos Def is not a "gangsta-rapper." He is an actor, poet and performs socially conscious hip-hop.

Did you see Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? He was Ford Prefect

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

LOOKS like a bad dude

Here's the rub. You didn't know he was a rapper. You assumed because he is dark-skinned and wearing a "bandana" that he is "bad." For someone who chides others as being closed-minded and ignorant, your own ignorance and intolerance is showing, Zorgon. Perhaps you should expand your horizons and not judge people based on their appearance.

But we are drifting from the topic, which is not members or their avatars.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Just want to apologize to those on this thread that took an open minded look at the link - I just had a gut full. So I guess I'll just make threads about the 'grays' and how they are the only ET we are allowed to discuss...

Again, you are presenting a false dichotomy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by bloodline

Hmmmm first two

LOOKS like a bad dude

Viceroy, if you judge rappers that you don't know to be gangsta without knowing anything about them it seems silly. The man is an actor, a rapper and a generally great guy. I've met him a few times. He's a good person.

He looks human in every pic. He's not a gangster rapper. All gangster rappers are human too. Implying he doesn't look human in the first two pics is beneath you.

Mos Def might not be your type of guy, but you probably don't feel the same about Frank Sinatra, and he was probably more gangster than any rapper in history.

No biggie. Check him out on youtube.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Uh , we're starting to drift, folks.

Topic:

The A - Z of Alien Species active in Earths Evolution

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Great interview with Whitley Strieber taken today - you know the guy the movie "Communion" was made about.

www.veritasshow.com...

It involves the "grays" so it has ATS cred. The little black dwarfish ETs in the movie - who the heck are they?!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i thought this was going to be a dud, but this
is great!

it gets pretty conceptual in some of those descriptions. hard to wrap the ol' head around on some.
thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This thread has reminded me of a book I was given quite some years ago. It was a guide to alien races, written by the "Trans Galactic Travel Bureau" or something like that.

I particularly liked the page about "Man". "Man" was listed as violent, loved fighting & wars & to be avoided at all cost!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Can you find any excerpts to post here so we can discuss?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You know.... I'm just looking around my book-strewn office now, wondering where I put it.

If you want to get in the "way-back" machine a second time, there are some great alien races in that board game, "Cosmic Encounters"!

Would you believe I just found that book in the first pile I looked in?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
Mos Def might not be your type of guy, but you probably don't feel the same about Frank Sinatra, and he was probably more gangster than any rapper in history.

Well not to belabor this he might be a very nice guy... but the avatar LOOKS LIKE a bad dude. And I am willing to bet a case of German beer that the image was chosen for that purpose. Its all about perception. I mean those Avatars don't represent the real identity do they?

And ye Frank most certainly was a gangster, but like many other Sicilians I have been 'acquainted ' with he was a nice guy

But none of them are alien so lets get back to that

Now there is ONE species of Aliens that we do have data on...

The Annunaki

They are well documented in Sumerian tablets

Here is a Statue of Enki

And here is Innana,,, not bad looker if you don't mind the feet

[edit on 27-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
yeah hot bird - shame about the.....feet!?

Someone just pointed out in Bill Coopers lecture he has 2 tall whites over his shoulder!

Bad pixels - or dimensional entities!?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/00f5e5d6f52c86b4.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's the lecture btw:

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Your basing these species on the star formation name, Draco, etc. etc??? If i remeber correctly, werent they named for what shape they appear to be? What do the Little Dipperans look like, Pillsbery Doughboys?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join