It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The A - Z of Alien Species active in Earths Evolution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless.D
Your basing these species on the star formation name, Draco, etc. etc??? If i remeber correctly, werent they named for what shape they appear to be?

What a totally ignorant comment... I will be glad when school starts again

Are we not called Earthlings or Terrans?

If your from Mars, would you not be a Martians?
If your from Venus, would you not be a Venusias?
If your from China would you not be Chineese?

Of course we base it on location

So if your from Draco why would you not be a Draconian?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is it just me or does Dr.manhatten from the recent "Watchmen" movie totally remind you of a Andromedan?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ca944fe0ea6e305e.jpg[/atsimg]

Seems like a 5th density being to me - is this a tip off?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
There are beings from other dimensions, as well. Cetaceans, for ex.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
interesting list, although I just read it as entertainment as there is nothing on that entire list that has any proof. Also why is it on this site the "believers" always have to call the skeptics disinfo agents and all kinda crap just cause they disagree...

I find it hilarious how much insults you "believers" throw out, and most the time the skeptics just sit back and laugh. And you guys just go on and on and on lol.

Everyone who disagrees with you isnt some disinfo agent or anything, as matter of fact the average person finds all this kind of stuff crazy, I seriously doudt millions upon millions of people are disinfo agents lol.

I don't even consider myself a "average person" and even I find this list crazy. And I believe in ghosts and all kinda weird stuff lol.

Also just because people don't believe in the aliens in that list or believe ufos are coming to earth doesnt mean they dont believe in aliens... as matter of fact me, and most other skeptics I know DO BELIEVE IN ALIENS a lot of us just don't really believe they are coming here. And some skeptics do believe they are coming here, but just havent seen any definitive proof.

And dr manhattan is from a graphic novel that was published in the early 80s

[edit on 3-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, I've collected info on cetaceans from "beyond the stars."
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I didn't read indetail the opening post to the different species but from what I have read I see rights and wrongs.

One point I think I would like to make is God and Faith are a good thing but in time God and the Devil will be nothing more then good beings and bad beings....and even misunderstood beings.

They don't as a whole call us Earthlings we are usually just called known as humans or the human race.

Terrestrial and Extraterrestrials depends on which side of the fences you want to look from.

When there is discussion about Evolution all I can say is they say, "The Human Race is Evolving to slowly." They have been Planting seeds and waiting and observing for the growth.

And remember all Grey's are not bad just as all Human's are not bad.

But hey.what do I know.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Why do I get the feeling you are a legit ET experiencer, yet your information seems lost on other topics such as "I love Jesus and he loves my shotgun"? or "Hanna Montana has bad body odor"

Anyway - can you expand on your positive experiences? And what are your thoughts on Jim Sparks, and Whitley Strieber, and their own personal experiences with the greys?

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join