It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Formation,Martinsell Hill, Reported 25th June

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I read a thread about certian jellyfish that was immortal and then theres a jellyfish cropcircle. Does anyone know if the other cropcircles are somehow related to any fairly recent findings such as this? As far as the frequency of these cropcircle creations can that be related to the increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity? I am gonna be PISSED if some dude is doing these via a satellite. Has anyone on ATS actually seen one and if so were the stalks broken or just laying flat?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
I read a thread about certian jellyfish that was immortal and then theres a jellyfish cropcircle. Does anyone know if the other cropcircles are somehow related to any fairly recent findings such as this? As far as the frequency of these cropcircle creations can that be related to the increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity? I am gonna be PISSED if some dude is doing these via a satellite. Has anyone on ATS actually seen one and if so were the stalks broken or just laying flat?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Well, the Jellyfish-pattern aswell as another one, COULD supposedly be directly connected to certain recent events. Or, it is just one of those weird coincidences.
The supposed events, concerns a "invasion" of jellyfishes in the sea, soon after the pattern with the 'Jellyfish' appeared.
Before that, a pattern looking like an Atom appeared in a field, just days before the testings of nuclear weapons in North Korea.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

You dont know how to read do you? Either that or your comprehension needs some working on.

I will try this again for those(you) who dont understand.

The dirt patch around the lake was already there. The Farmer mowed AROUND the patch of dirt. The aliens did not redo the line that curves around the dirt. Got it?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join