It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFO Sightings During the Movie "Rio Grande"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What the hell is that in the first one? It does move weird! I do think the other videos are *possibly* birds, who knows though...

But that first one I've seen it before and it has ALWAYS interested me because if you look at the mountain behind him right when he walks closer to the woman you can see something that seems to zig zag and then it shoots into the air (I'm saying this because most people seem to just notice it when its in the air)... but to me it seems like its on the mountain or flying right in front of it then it zig zags up...

It just has to weird of movement in my opionon to just be a bird or a plane... When exactly was this movie made? Civilian planes werent all to common I don't think back then...

And lmao at people who think this is cgi.. THEY DIDNT HAVE CGI IN THE FREAKING 50S LOL. And this hasn't been added just to the vids on the net because I've seen the original film and it has this thing in the background too. And I don't theyd randomly think to throw a ufo in the background lol.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by The7thLetter]

<< 1   >>

join