It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes you think FEMA camps exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just wanted to be a bit thought provoking here. What makes you think that if the government has concentration camps that they're FEMA camps? Shouldn't we be looking towards army camps like the one described here that forces civilian prisoners to do slave work:

www.army.mil...

In all honesty the one thing that makes me skeptical of the whole FEMA camp thing is that it was a Hurricane Katrina thing. That's a thing of the past. Don't you think that some other agency is probably in charge of making these camps? Wouldn't it make more sense if it were the army doing it?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Nah I've never bought much into the idea of FEMA camps. America is a vast country, but it's very charted - I'm sure people would have more verifiable evidence of such camps.

However I do think it's possible there are mass graves prepared, for WW3 or germ warfare or whatever else ....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You have to admit that it has a really nice ring to it.... 'FEMA Death Camp.'

Just kinda rolls right off the tongue.

Brings up an interesting question though....

Do you think it would be easier to fill an organization like FEMA or DHS with loyal subjects willing to act on orders against the people, or leave it in the hands of the military?

I would have to guess that maybe twenty to thirty percent of the military is made up of true patriots, that would do the right thing. I don't have any reason to believe that the alphabet soup groups have any such percentage of goons that have unknown allegiance.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I would divide the military into two categories. You would think most of the people are patriots. There however are plenty of military soldiers who would serve the new world order and create these camps because of their blind allegiance to the government and not the constitution. You have your other group which is the patriots there... I believe however the people higher up in the military aren't the patriots and they're the ones making these camps.

What do you think of my theory?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
No, the people they're training for this will kill you and never regret it, never even blink while doing it, and they're trained how to kill effectively and silently, among other things. And these people know how to kill you with their bare hands, let alone how to aim a automatic or use a knife.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

That's why I specifically differentiated between the patriots in the military and the blind statists. That's why they want people to think that these people are fighting for freedom. It's like 1984. Have you read that book? This is double-speak. These people are probably so brainwashed they think that the bases are going to be used to protect America from its violent criminals. Their allegiance to the state is so blind that they will continue to create these military camps. They're not for criminals. They're for us. We've already seen what else the non-patriots have done.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
But they are real. We've seen them in person, I know people who have seen the trains, the camps, the fences, the incinerators, the coffins. You're going to sit here and try to tell me that they're all liars, my eyes are f'd up and fooled me that badly? Hah! I laugh in your face, you'll end up nothing more than just a casualty of war.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveGeneric

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying I doubt that FEMA is behind it. I think the army is behind it. This is the military's doing. FEMA is not behind it, I think.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by AboveGeneric

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying I doubt that FEMA is behind it. I think the army is behind it. This is the military's doing. FEMA is not behind it, I think.

Ahh I see what you mean. I can get that. The trains do have the Army Star on them.. if anything I could see them using FEMA as a scapegoat. I do apologize for thinking you were assuming they were fake.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

The camps exist, that is a fact. Now as to what they will be used for, that is up for discussion. Is there a purpose that could be non-sinister? Yes, there is. Is there theories that the camps will be used for evil? Yes, but they are just theories.

Do not doubt their existence. Doubt their theorized purposes.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by KSPigpen

You would think most of the people are patriots. There however are plenty of military soldiers who would serve the new world order and create these camps because of their blind allegiance to the government and not the constitution.

I wouldn't believe that 'most' of them are patriots. I think most of them are 'employees' of the federal government. I think it takes a special kind of programming and a special type of individual to be able to disregard family and friends when it comes to following orders.

Pvt Joe Blow has no guarantee that his family will be taken care of when SHTF. His wife and kids, back in the probably poor neighborhood don't get to go to the bunker. I think the average soldier, sailor or dare I say, Marine will entertain second thoughts when it comes to rounding up his countrymen. It doesn't necessarily make him a patriot, but a human being.

When I think about it, I don't think TBTB WANT patriots in their fold. Patriots are dangerous to their objectives. If even ten or twenty percent of their people are patriots, they run the risk of losing control of the group.

I think they know this and that would be why FEMA or DHS would be running any of the ops to round anyone up or herd anyone into camps.

They will keep people with any emotional connection to whats happening far away from it so that there is no disruption. The ones that will stick up for their families will be across an ocean somewhere, with no way to get back and protect their families.

The goons whose families will be with the rest of the crooks in the bunkers will have no problem enforcing the will of TPTB....they will go home to their bunker and play with their kids.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I just wanted to be a bit thought provoking here. What makes you think that if the government has concentration camps that they're FEMA camps? Shouldn't we be looking towards army camps like the one described here that forces civilian prisoners to do slave work:

www.army.mil...

In all honesty the one thing that makes me skeptical of the whole FEMA camp thing is that it was a Hurricane Katrina thing. That's a thing of the past. Don't you think that some other agency is probably in charge of making these camps? Wouldn't it make more sense if it were the army doing it?

There has been pictures of them.. and personal accounts, do some digging before you post

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
well ... I saw a Planning Map ... not for public release ... and it had Prison Facility ... it also had a railroad track running along the camp property 500 yards of train track was part of Prison Facility--- Later Maps do not contain this facilty ... we now have a proposed and opposed CSX railroad repair facility going in to the property .... just outside Bartow, Fl. .... I think the website I saw was ... StopCSX.blogspot.com something like that... and I have seen the planning map with my two eyes so ... yes, it appears he who knows goes down to County Level and we are in deep doo doo --- they have been planning this a long long time ... and now we know it all a huge mafia against us and they have nukes and bio and military alliances everywhere ... the military industrial complex or Nazi's has us by the gon nads big time and if you notice they just dont give a damn ... and if you have been watching the history channel lately they have been giving a full education in Nazi's . which may or may not a coincidence ... because Obama is not an American ... so how can he be trusted with our lives ... so, people -- here in a month or two or three .... just bend over and kiss ur rear good by... cuz, really how are you gonna stop them....

[edit on 24-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

I know the camps exist. But what makes you think they're FEMA camps?

What makes you think that FEMA has anything to do with it?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Could'nt of said it better myself!!! Wake up people!!! Do a search on your

state for fema camps, my state has three!!! train tracks, box cars, plastic

coffins and all!! just a reminder, don't take the vaccines they are

poison, don't take my word for it, do your own research!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

I'll ask again.

What makes you think they're FEMA camps and not camps of a more sinister government agency like the military and the army... who are doing things which they shouldn't be doing?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by truth/seeker

I'll ask again.

What makes you think they're FEMA camps and not camps of a more sinister government agency like the military and the army... who are doing things which they shouldn't be doing?

I think their are fema camps because fema would be the agency in charge of domestic disturbances. Lets say there are massive earth quakes or maybe a small asteroid hit that causes massive tsunami. We all fair ok considering but the displaced need help.

On the surface these camps are here for the good as a just in case measure and they would be supervised by fema because fema would be in charge of domestic disaster relief.

Below the surface deeper to the truth of the matter god only knows.

Which reminds me of the LDS cult in texas. Where did those women get moved to after they were removed from the cult.... Does anyone know if it was a REX facility?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Okay, but how do we know they're FEMA camps? How do we know they're not just prison camps?

I'm not saying you guys are wrong here... but I think it's necessary that we challenge our own assertions about what we think we know every once in a while. One reason people make fun of us on the internet is because they see us as non-critical thinkers. I am challenging you all to think here. I want to know why it is that you think they're FEMA camps. You seem to make a good case there. But what makes you so sure that FEMA is doing it alone? Why can't they be other government agencies doing it too? What if FEMA is just a skapegoat here?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
In the event martial law is declared, FEMA is the organization in charge of enacting and facilitating it. Therefore, detention centers that would be used during martial law would fall into the category of control under FEMA.
I have seen one of these camps with my own two eyes.
I saw a site a while back that listed locations of camps, and one was listed right around the corner from me at NAval Ordinance (they make ordinance among other military intelligence stuff) in Louisville, KY.
I drove down the street adjacent to it just to check it out, there was a major complex of Naval Ordinance, which is not in itself strange.
What is strange is, sure enough, there happened to be a new big warehouse type building, seperate from the rest of the complex, with rail lines entering the yard, with an unloading dock, big furnaces and Barbed wire facing inward. I drive this road frequent now to watch this mini-complex's activity. It is never in use. But they are adding to it, just a few months ago they added two new furnaces. HUGE FURNACES. I am a believer after seeing this.
Now remember, barbed wire slants out to keep people from breaking in, why else would you slant the wire inwards unless its meant to keep people in the complex? Look at prisons(wire slants inward) vs anything else (wire slants outward)
Does anyone know the site I speak of? listing the FEMA facilities around the US state by state?

Being as I dont understand how to embed video on this forum I am providing a link which is very thought provoking, MTV is now running warnings on air late at night about Martial law. it's coming, its just a matter of when. please watch this link if you dont think this can happen in america.
www.youtube.com...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

reply to post by scghst1

I know the camps exist. But what makes you think they're FEMA camps?

What makes you think that FEMA has anything to do with it?

Ah sorry for being a tad rude in my last post i mis-interpreted what you meant, actually, im with you on this what makes them FEMA related

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join