It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory H1N1 Vaccine May Be in the Works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

In a recent article on the unfolding economic collapse, Rep. Ron Paul warns that the hysterically hyped H1N1 flu “pandemic” may result in the government requiring mandatory flu vaccinations. “Nearly $8 billion will be spent to address a ‘potential pandemic flu’ which could result in mandatory vaccinations for no discernible reason other than to enrich the pharmaceutical companies that make the vaccine,” writes Paul. On May 30, the French newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche reported a plan by the Sarkozy government to launch “an obligatory vaccination campaign for all French of more than 3 months of age.” On May 15, Bloomberg reported that France, the UK, Belgium and Finland agreed to buy about 158 million shots from London-based Glaxo and Baxter International Inc. Health and Human Services Secretary (and Bilderberg member) Kathleen Sebelius told the Associated Press on June 16 that she is urging school superintendents around the country to spend the summer preparing for a massive swine flu vaccine this fall and added that schools are being put on notice that they might be turned into factory assembly line shot clinics. “If you think about vaccinating kids, schools are the logical place,” Sebelius said.
www.infowars.com...
This virus was man made so big brother can inject us with their posion and so they can also create a marshall law, just wait and see it's gonna happen, what can we do to fight this? would love to hear your ideas.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Frightening to say the least.

Time to say no. Whatever they threaten you with do not do it. We will see a lot more deaths because of this "vaccine" than the flu itself. The only thing they will do is blame the flu for the deaths or say it is a bad batch of vaccines or may even try to stretch it to the deceased had allergic reactions.

Stay tuned forks, its about to get fun

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
And to add fuel to the fire, people are returning to their respective countries after the Hajj in Mecca, and with confirmed cases both in Saudi and In Egypt (who has promised quarantine to those who return to Egypt), and with the possiblilty of an H1N1/H5N1 reassortment due to the avian flu endemic in Egypt, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc., there will be even more of a push for vaccinations, I think- both of the H1N1 strain; the mutated South American H1N1 strain AND the H5N1 strain- or some sort of cocktail of the three.

www.thejakartapost.com...

The possibility of H1N1/H5N1 reassortment is certainly worrisome, but instead of vigilance, quarantine, etc., we'll just give the wrold vaccines that will engender greater illness- nothing has changed.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Somebody please help me understand this,

Concerning the refusal to take the Vaccine. If the Vaccines were for profit, wouldn't the Pharm. Companies already make their money from the "funding" from the Government?

In other words, why force injections on people, if the product is already paid for by the Government. I mean after all, the Pharm. companies aren't going to hire tens of thousands of people to administer this drug and charge per injection...!!!???

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, looks like I might have to head for the hills afterall. There is no way in hell I will be forced to take part of some completely unnecessary mass inocculation and be treated like cattle. My coworkers were scaring me by saying "Well if you don't take it you'll be putting everyone else in danger so you should be quaratined."
And I thought the people I work with were smart but now I realize they are just sheeple. They can get the shot and die for all I care, I'll hunker down safe in the mountains.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
Somebody please help me understand this,

Concerning the refusal to take the Vaccine. If the Vaccines were for profit, wouldn't the Pharm. Companies already make their money from the "funding" from the Government?

In other words, why force injections on people, if the product is already paid for by the Government. I mean after all, the Pharm. companies aren't going to hire tens of thousands of people to administer this drug and charge per injection...!!!???

Anyone?

My friend, it's because this isn't just about the money. It's about culling the herd.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ya they have a vaccine already but it has the flue in it and other #. don't take the shot.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I envision someone pulling a Gun on one of the "enforcers" telling them: "You are in Violation of my Human Rights Under article ......." "....I will not allow you to have jurisdiction over my child who'm I am legally the Guardian of"

"Now step back, present yourself as no Danger and leave the premise"

"You may return with proper Warrants which I will happily comply with should you decide to do so sir"

Then suddenly appears a red dot on the side of my head coming from a rooftop across the street.

A news article "BARRICADED MAN SHOT BY POLICE IN 2 HOUR STAND OFF, CHILDREN AND WIFE UNHARMED"

"A man was shot today by County police in what appeared to be a barricade situation. The Gunman died at the scene. Investigators are saying that the Gun Man was apparently refusing needed medication to his 5 year old son.

Child protection agency has taken the children into custody until further investigation...... Now...what has a red hat and can beg? You got it, Christmas Dog Mascot BARNEY is making an appearance today to wish the children a merry christmas coming up after this...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Some guy in Arkansas called Health Dept. I think, and the official tells him there is nothing to be done if the vaccine becomes federally mandated. I just don't know what they will do if you don't take it; will they physically hold you down and give you a shot?

new topics

top topics

join