It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport, Whats going on here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

An African woman in colorful native garb; a Native American woman who's heritage the airport's art supposedly celebrates; a blonde girl with cupid bow lips, a Star of David on her chest and a bible in her hands. Each lay dead in open coffins for your viewing pleasure. A burning city, children sleeping on piles of bricks, a line of mourning women in rags with dead babies, limp in their arms. A huge, looming military figure in a gas mask brandishes a sword and machine gun. Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean. Welcome to Denver Internatinal Airport! That's just the part you see up close, though. What you don't see are 8 sub-basements, low- and high- frequency sounds that make people sick, air vents jutting out of the surrounding barren acres of fenced lots that have barbed wire along their tops - pointing in. Whole buildings that were constructed below ground level and then buried as is, the excuse being they were "built wrong". An entire runway constructed, then buried under a layer of dirt and "forgotten". The layers of workers and companies who were fired so no one would have a Big Picture. And workers even reported seeing Aliens working there. Are you rolling your eyes and going, "Oh sure..Nazis? Aliens, too huh? CRIPES". Well, I have to admit when I got to that part I did, too. But there's a lot of credible stories about a lot of documented things, so we can start there. With the dead babies and buried buildings. As far as Reptilian NWO and Nazis...I'll mention it...ok? As far as the place being something Not Right Under There, I'm convinced. Except you'll have to take my word for some of it because when I re-researched things to update this section..well! It seems they painted over two of the four walls that make up this sick mural and altered part of one that's still there. But of course, I have pics, and so do a lot of others.
www.ask.com...
What's going on here? What's with the scary imagery? Is this a underground nazi, nazi and ufo base or shrine? There is eyewitness accounts of alien sightings there by numerious of people, then you have the weird images of whats seems to depict the nazi rule and horror they unleashed in the late 30s and 40s not mention the runways are in the shape of a swastika, but you know there are alot of symbols in alot of arcitecture in the U.S, just look at Washington D.C

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This topic has been done to death. Do a little research, you will see alot of stuff out there on this topic.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have been waiting 2 years to be able to use this video. Please watch it, as it really cleared a lot up for me.

[edit on 6/23/09 by Cyprex]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1bigdog

this is the first i've heard of this on ATS, and i visit quit frequently.

you have been registered for less then a week.

ease off.

just because a topic has been "covered to death" doesn't mean there isn't more to learn. or a few new folk to educate.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1bigdog

I see that "1bigdog"lol you must be the research police, can I not have my own spin on it officer who's been a member for 5 days.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You may want to check out the numerous threads on this - because some of them have lots of info you may not want to miss out on:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS search on DIA

[edit on 6/23/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Good video, thanks much. Also, try this link:

www.examiner.com...

To address the fact that I have only been registered for one week; which is true. However, I have been studying "conspiracy" for a decade now. I have lurked more than participated or "registered". I have researched quite a bit of the usual topics typically associated with "conspiracy theory", not to mention ufo related topics. All of it is great fun for me. Where there are questions - I question. Always remember - Google is your friend. Amazing what you can research. Have fun.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i almost passed by this thread,,,, because i've seen talks about the paintings b4

but,,, i never sawe the layout,,,, or heard about the underground buildings,,,, which is certainly way more interesting

artists are weird and do crazy things,,,, for art or publicity,,, or cause they have way cool imaginations

but hidden,,, un-bulldozed mess up buildings,,,, now that's something

thanks for posting this

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I was in Denver International Airport on Thursday and Monday, and it looked like a normal airport to me. I saw no aliens or Nazis or reptilians or anything. All I saw were airplanes, people, shops, and escalators.

Unfortunately I only had 40 minute layovers both days, so I could not go see the art work. But even if it has some meaning, the art work itself is not going to carry out the plans "they" have. So while we're obsessing over some spooky drawings, they're carrying out the plans they hid inside them.

My point is, leave it alone. Focus on something that matters.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

if the nwo is not the focus then what is? i've been there as well many times and have seen the murals and the plaque, the awkward array of fencing this is no joke, the part avout there being another air port that made more sense than this one is true. I wasn't aware of the underground but thats hella scary.
thanks for the vid op.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

I never claimed the "NWO" wasn't the focus. I'm saying this art work isn't. Discovering what the art work means will not bring "them" down. Fighting their laws and their policies will. That is what we should focus on.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1bigdog
This topic has been done to death. Do a little research, you will see alot of stuff out there on this topic.

Yep .... From April 2007 for example -

What's Up with Denver Airport

It's all there.

top topics

join