It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're a FAT cow ......The mind of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No not really an insult....but a thought that is turning into reality for me and those I know.
WARNING - VERY ABSTRACT THINKING HERE -

...try to folllow this and share your vision of what you are starting to see unfold before your eyes. I apologize to those who will not feel anything that I'm saying, but I have to do this.

An opening of my mind to what is really happening in the loops of World History,
the ramblings of a Cow that finally is learning how to completely think but barely speak.

Civilians of this world are not controllers of it, although the "doggy treats" you are given, give you a false sense of empowerment.

Civilians are cash cows...nothing more...nothing less. Protection of your cattle is to insure the survival of your farm, not to insure the happiness of your cows.

The farm with the most milk producing cows gets the backing it needs to take what ever action required to insure it's continuing profits so long as it does not disrupt the Franchise as a whole.

A health program for the cows is not so that the cow can be happy, it is so that the cows can continue to provide milk until their milk giving days are over.
Why should a farmer worry about the cows not being able to afford the good feed? The cows pay for the feed with the very milk they are being exploited to provide.

A retirement plan for the cows? Well I guess you can call it that. Put aside your D- Grade food pellets for the retired cow and load it with MSG, for you see a happy retired cow gives incentives to the working cows that the work reaps reward in the end. That is the extent of the importance of happiness in your cows. Again to insure maximum milk production..

Create governments...er...ummm...oops I mean managers to manage the cows...give the managers power to insure the production of milk.

Compete with the different farms and distill any information of the farm-wars from the Cows, lest you have a revolution and a complete disruption of milk flow.

Continually decrease the amount of "Education" the Cows receive and encourage an environment that changes so rapidly that the cows eventually learn to live with short term gratification and shortening memory.

A cow with a great memory, teaches other cows to continue the fight of awareness throughout the generations.... This can not be allowed to happen.

The infinite loops of history or cow exploitation can only be possible if the loop of growing knowledge is stopped or cleverly diverted.

Ridicule and punish the cows who attempt to teach or organize.

I ask you this, Does it matter what a cow thinks so long as it is just comfortable enough to stay in it's stall and produce milk?

What if the cows no longer produce milk because of bad management? What happens to the cows?

What happens to them is this. If they are not wiped out by a massive slaughter, then they will be left to die and rot in the waste land of a previously highly productive farm.

What about the Management who still want their jobs, who were still promised compensation for their ghastly efforts to fatten the cows?

Well maybe they are recalled back to the main farm....or perhaps they are given enough power and money to rule over their farm themselves to create a smaller but more obedient farm of cows that MIGHT allow the farm to be invited back into the main Franchise.

What I am saying is this. The only thing you, the cow, are entitled to in this world.....
is Air and a burial 6 feet under.....without a coffin. What you make of the rest of it...is up to you.

You and your ancestors just happened to be in a high yielding farm that is now out of business.
And the reduction of your Lifestyle is the result of the Manager's running the farm detached from the Franchise with reduced economical means.

You're happiness in your short little life which is just a blink of time in the history of the world, is up to you.

Make no mistake, you WILL die in this world, having seen nothing more than a possible disruption in the 'farm industry" if you choose to revolt, but nothing will be changed..this has been going on for centuries...

Make no mistake again, that the Government is about YOU. ..It is not.
One cow that changes the mind of 30 in a farm full of over a million is not enough.

The only thing that will change the world is a "take over" of it in a manner only available to the divine power of God, and perhaps that is what is meant in the speaking of his return. Or the Power of White light that turns sand into glass

You're still a relatively harmless and obedient cow. And your children will be as well, despite the little efforts you make to damage the farm. if WE THE PEOPLE, I mean WE THE COWS do not produce the milk then our ever growing subsidies (health care reform..?) will be selectively canceled until you starve for them enough to get back in line.

Nowhere in the book of the world, does it give You (Americans), the chair of entitlement forever.

Perhaps the joke of the world will be that of a small group of people, who for 200 years, thought they were the masters of the world, when instead, they were the fetus of it or the experiment thereof. Once full of promise..but easily aborted.

I have a tear for you my fellow cow, for your blink of an eye does not contain enough darkness to conquer the millions of years of night fall.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by manbird12000]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

I have a tear for you my fellow cow, for your blink of an eye does not contain enough darkness to conquer the millions of years of night fall.

Do not cry for me bovine brother !

Help is on the way .

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What a great post! You forgot to mention our RFD chips - Er, I mean cow bells.

Star and flag, share the love!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You have put this in a way where everyone can see it differently it does remind me of a book 1984 as well as another book about pigs who ran the farm. (Forgive me I forgot the name.)

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
sorry wrong post

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
You have put this in a way where everyone can see it differently it does remind me of a book 1984 as well as another book about pigs who ran the farm. (Forgive me I forgot the name.)

"Animal Farm"

Good book!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

lol rfid is the branding.

gps on your phone is the cowbell

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

'Animal Farm' is the book you mean, both that book and '1984' were written by George Orwell, a visionary writer if ever there was one!

Roy.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Good post.

Only thing I would add is the cow is happy to buy it's spot in the pen.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Xtinguish]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks guys yes Animal Farm, a very good book. But not to be confused with the Chevy Chase movie-)

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"Continually decrease the amount of "Education" the Cows receive and encourage an environment that changes so rapidly that the cows eventually learn to live with short term gratification and shortening memory. "

i am a living example of this.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

manbird12000; that was entertaining and well put. I understand when you say "I have to say this". We, as humans, often need to yell out about our "condition". It is part of the great mystery of life - the discovery that one is indeed beef.

ColoradoJens

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You either......

1. Just read Animal Farm
2. Live on an actual farm
3. Play too much Farmville

No, No, No, don't get me wrong....

Best analogy ever!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I couldn't help but think of the physical here, what with malnutrition.
The analogy in this thread is seriously fabulous.
I actually smiled a bit through the graveness of the message, and think about little Charolette the spider. If she could save a pig from slaughter, then there must be a savior for the cattle.

Have a great night.
recycled

top topics

join