It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France - Mysterious Underwater Signals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

What was the time between the actual estimated crash time, and the Air France announcement?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Going back to reports, several people have said it was on radar and it dropped off. But as others are saying otherwise... surely it was on some radar. What about that Air Comet. Surely it was on that planes radar

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BSG75

hmmmm good point ... some reports say it dropped off radar, and other reports say it was in the land-based radar grey zone. So whose radar did AF447 actually drop from?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
reply to post by corvin77

What was the time between the actual estimated crash time, and the Air France announcement?

It was approximately 4 hours from the last contact before they made an announcement, and it was beyond the scheduled arrival time.

As far as radar, everything I read said it left the radar coverage area. I didn't see anything that indicated it dropped off a radar in a covered area. You make a good point though, the other aircraft that were in the area should have had traffic radar that indicated their proximity to it. I wonder if NTSB pulls data from all the other aircraft as well as the crashed one?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I strongly beliebve that AF flight 447 was shot down by an aircraft after being discovered.

It is odd that to the best of our knowledge, nobody has pulled the data from other aircraft operating in the area. Wouldn't that be standard procedure?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by BSG75]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was berated repeatedly on the earlier threads on this topic, for even bringing up the possibility of UFO involvement. I am a former sceptic who has had an "epiphany" of sorts. This was in an area that had seen UFO activity before and I think more and more "something" did happen that no one is letting us know about. I think the Brazilian govt as well as possibly the French DO KNOW exactly what happened. Im going to again throw in my 2 cents worth on what I initially found to be most mysterious, it got me in some hot water before but I think its worth pointing out; they were unable to identify the gender of many of the victims (yes I think they were "victims" of "something") to anyone familiar with those goddamn grey, urine-smelling POS's this is there MO, its not just on cattle, you just dont ever see or hear about what they do to humans! Some where certainly burned or torn apart beyond all recollection. Im really not trying to sound heartless, but we as a nation and as a planet for that matter better wake the F@#k up soon! We NEED to get ready to confront this "alien menace" Reagen spoke of, that has been preying on our population (the largest percentage being young women) for far to long!!!

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Dredulous]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dredulous
they were unable to identify the gender of many of the victims (yes I think they were "victims" of "something") to anyone familiar with those goddamn grey, urine-smelling POS's this is there MO, its not just on cattle, you just dont ever see or hear about what they do to humans! Some where certainly burned or torn apart beyond all recollection.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Dredulous]

Got anymore info on that idea? I read something similar in a UK paper, not very detailed though, and immediately thought the same...Just didnt sound right with the 'official' theory's going around

Would be interested to hear it, or give me some links if you cant be bothered..lol

"I was berated repeatedly on the earlier threads on this topic, for even bringing up the possibility of UFO involvement."

You probably just spoke to soon?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

This is my thread and I reserve the right to exclude aliens from it, even though I love to hate the elusive little critters.

So, please lets focus on the more tangible mysteries as presented ... does anyone have any clue, idea or news on what exactly was the source of the mysterious ping?

Unless you can present more compelling data? This is skunkworks after all

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How will France make a better plane to fly through the heavy
storm belt along the equator.

Equator crossing has become a big concern.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi all, I had a pet theory on this tragedy, and might be easily debunked. I had heard that there were two men on the terrorist watch list aboard. If they all went into the lavatory and simultaneously stuck a bent three inch wire into the the electrical outlet and the light fixture, it might be enough short out the whole plane. I know there are circuit breakers, but even in a house one outlet can cause serious problems for the whole system. I did'nt want to start a new thread for this. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
One problem i saw was that the last maintenance report that air France received was 50 miles further along the fight path then the debris that was found.
Did the pilots turn back when the plane started having problems flying or was there a problem with the trouble reports.

Also the ELT watches send a RF signal not a sound ping like the black boxes.
the ELT signal is only good if the watches are on the surface like someone floating in a life raft. a foot under water and there would be no signal.

I have worked with both ELT equipment and sonic pingers in the navy and they are two totally different system.
The ELT only send radio signals in the air and the pingers only send sound waves in water.

The only watch i have ever heard of with a pinger on it was a dive watch made for the US navy seals only to signal navy subs when they were ready to be picked up by using the lockout chamber.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ANNED]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

There are strong ocean currents that could easily have moved the debris from the original point of impact - how much and how far I am not sure.

If it can be proved that the debris was found in an area that was not possible due to ocean currents (ie. debris cannot drift against the ocean current) then we have another item to add to the list of unanswered questions.

You are also correct that radio waves do not work so well underwater - therefore the idea about a watch such as the Breitling being a possible cause can be ruled out. It emits a radio signal.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Keep an eye on who really starts buying Airbus. After TWA 800 Boeing had a lot of sales to the US government. A guy across the hall is a retired airline mechanic and he said all mechanics knew the plane was shot down because they never did find / show part of the right side where the missle went thru. They also never found any problems with the fuel pumps on any other plane.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

the classic "follow the money" scenario ... I wonder what rabbit hole it will lead us down.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join