It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, no NWO – Why would the Bilderbergs want any such thing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
with a smaller population a one world government would make more sense
but i agree as of right now they would not stand a chance of pulling this off atleast in manner that it is promised

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wish shapeshifting reptiles, greys, any aliens, jews, the pope, George H.W. Bush, Illuminti, NWO, Jimmy Carter, God or any oher supreme nobility/being ran the world. That would be so much more interesting than my personal view. I embrace theory because its a nice story to look into, just as people embrace religion and conspiracy theory. But i Just cant believe it, I think people want to believe someone runs the show. Its really empowering to know something most people dont know and dont believe. I really want to believe in God or Aliens, but i just lack that ability

But, what's even scarier, which most people are refuse to consider, is that maybe, mere humans and their destructive nature is actuallly the source of ruin and only chance orchestrates occurances. Just a theory. Im just a nihilist searching for meaning, when you find it let me know.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Your trying to dispute facts with your own opinions, go and read all the books the global elite have written themselves, go read though the thousands and thousands of government and federal reserve bank documents where they all themselves openly talk about the NWO and one world government and depopulation. They then on record sit there and laugh at people like you who don't belive it and write it off as 'theory'

Untill you spend thousands of hours doing recearch into the NWO you will not realise that its not 'theory' its purely 'fact', go and read the fed documents. go and read the UN documents on Codex Alimentarus, do some reading... then you can try and debate facts with other facts.. trying to debate facts with your own opinions just simply shows your own lack of reason and research.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join