It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, no NWO – Why would the Bilderbergs want any such thing?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Ahh you are very wise. A star for you and a pleasure to read what you wrote.

I agree there are no good people and no bad people, just people with different belief systems who place value on things and percieve things ina different manner.

I dont really think the Bilderbergs are about control. If they were it could have easily been accomplished in certain times in the last 100 years.

First when the USA had the atomic bomb and no one else did. Second when they could have alledgedly been in control of both the USSR and USA. There would have been no challenger.

I think they simply do their best to change the world in the way they see as most beneficial to mankind.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I dont really think the Bilderbergs are about control. If they were it could have easily been accomplished in certain times in the last 100 years.

Again the reason they haven't is because of the kooky old Numerology thing. They'll only do certain things on certain dates. Fanatics in regards numerology and the significance of numbers. So the reason they haven't taken over yet is because the date is not numerologically significant to them. I don't know what the date is for sure, but 11 is a very significant number. The armies of the NWO could mark out on 11/11/11 at 11:11 (in 24hr) 24 being another significant number.

9 is another important number, so could it happen on 9/9/09 at 9:09?

You never know

[edit on 22-6-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ok now this is getting a litte off track. It is hard to believe that some of the smartest, richest people in the world are a bunch of superstitious people who have time to run around worrying about numerology. That is the beliefs of a bunch of fools and these men are not fools nor do they run around dressed half naked in goats costumes performing homo erotic rituals in the middle of formulating plans to rule the world.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Ok now this is getting a litte off track. It is hard to believe that some of the smartest, richest people in the world are a bunch of superstitious people who have time to run around worrying about numerology. That is the beliefs of a bunch of fools and these men are not fools nor do they run around dressed half naked in goats costumes performing homo erotic rituals in the middle of formulating plans to rule the world.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

No they're not fools. But like I said before it's not about whether they're intelligent or not, it's about the environment they were brought up in. They were brought up by parents who believed that crap and their parents were brought up by their parent etc.

It's no different from saying 'How can A rocket scientist who is very intelligent be worrying about whether he is a good follower of Christ?'

Numerology is one of the very important parts of Illuminism and they are fanatical about it because they've been brought up to be fanatical about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well I am sure somewhere down the line my ancestors believed that if you walk under a ladder you get bad luck or if you step on a crack you break your mamas back. But then luckily someone along the line got smart enough or educated enough to realize that was retarded and stopped believing it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well I am sure somewhere down the line my ancestors believed that if you walk under a ladder you get bad luck or if you step on a crack you break your mamas back. But then luckily someone along the line got smart enough or educated enough to realize that was retarded and stopped believing it.

I agree. But that doesn't necessarily happen in 100% of cases. And that is what is happening. The War is happening because the old world is colliding with the modern world and the Old World wants to dominate.

But one thing is for sure and that's that Mary Poppins ain't going to start singing a song. Not unless she's turned into a fat lady.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Why would the Bilderbergs want any such thing?

To unite the world to fight a fake alien invasion.

there will be tons more money in that than minor 'squabbles' among proxy states.

-

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

How exactly does a person go about making money fighting imaginary aliens?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I agree with you James, in pretty much all you wrote, but there's this nagging quote in the back of my head bothering me that goes something like,

"It's no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

But then of course, who defines what sick is? Or is there even a right and wrong at all?

Of course there is and I believe it's universal.

I don't think my environment had anything to do with the paramount rights and wrongs in my experience. Doing right is doing unto others as you'd have done to you. Simple survival...a right of existence and fair play. Somewhere deep down everyone but them knows this. And doing wrong is having no consideration for others, thus yourself.

I don't care where you come from or what environment you live in, these people have no concept of the consequences of karma. I believe they are just too rich. They have the money to buy themselves out of any consequence that may be the price of doing unto others what they'd never have done to them. They do not know right and wrong on the most fundamental level, and I can only think it ironic, and a bit poetic, that it's the Golden rule they've always had trouble with.

I bet the Bilderboogers could answer that for ya more clearly, but I bet all they'd have to do is declare war on 'em to start making money, and without one shot being fired.

EDIT: Shot - not snot. LOL

[edit on 23-6-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Yeah mate the NWO isn't real.. just keep telling yourself that as they herd you into the gathering center for you RFID chip and cancer injections..

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

As do I.
I'm not a person quick to call another a troll, but this is the third time today I've read a post/reply from OP that has had no intention other than to unproductively argue with people, from insulting to homosexuals to insulting peoples opinions, this person constantly has a warning under their name as soon as one is gone it seems they have a new one.

I am a very calm person and have a high tolerance for people but this person seems to just strive for negativity and conflict.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I do so enjoy the arguments - as they seem hardly an effort, but after reading his other posts, I too am in complete agreement. I have my suspicions to keep me company, but I'll leave it to the mods.

Consider it
:::Thirded:::

EDIT: ...and stars for you both. Nice catch.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a person would own stock in a defense contractor and that defense contractor would build space weapons.

that is how.

is it hard for you to understand these things?

-

[edit on 23-6-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Oh so are defense contractors usually in the business of making space weapons to fight off imaginary aliens?

Why dont they just make toy guns and say they are space weapons or just use our index finger to point and go pew pew so it sounds like we are firing lasers? Wouldnt that be more profitable.

I mean after all they are imaginary so no need for real guns. Is it hard for you to understand these things?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Oh now now.. when have I insulted any homosexuals today?

I guess if being incredulous to something that is ridiculous and moronic is trolling then guilty as charged. I assume you are talking about my thread regarding monetary systems.

Only a fool could not see the need for some sort of monetary system and the craziness of thinking we are going to all live at peace with one another if the world just hands us everything we want.

What is your take on the downside for the Bilderbergs if there was a one world government.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin

Yeah mate the NWO isn't real.. just keep telling yourself that as they herd you into the gathering center for you RFID chip and cancer injections..

Maybe you should start holding your breath now and keep holding it until they put you in a FEMA, chip you, or give you cancer. None of which there is any proof that anyone is even planning on doing.

Watch out they are keeping an eye on your every move and reading your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

I bet the Bilderboogers could answer that for ya more clearly, but I bet all they'd have to do is declare war on 'em to start making money, and without one shot being fired.

So you are going to try to convince me that we are all so dumb that we woud believe that there was an alien invasion just because a bunch of number obsessed goat head wearing men told us there were.

I dont even belief that aliens visit the earth so they are going to have a hard time convincing me we are being invaded by them, and running around wearing just a black cape and a goats head isnt going to help their case any.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The alien invasion thing is a nonentity now. Control is coming through global warfare and control of information - read back on that post about knowledge.

Still doubt me?

It's happening right now. The Government is preparing to be able to cut people off from information sources - in particular - the biggest one of all: The Internet

www.eff.org...

There's a new bill working its way through Congress that is cause for some alarm: the Cybersecurity Act of 2009 (PDF summary here), introduced by Senators Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) and Olympia Snowe (R-ME). The bill as it exists now risks giving the federal government unprecedented power over the Internet without necessarily improving security in the ways that matter most. It should be opposed or radically amended.

So now banking dynasties make the laws ?

Essentially, the Act would federalize critical infrastructure security. Since many of our critical infrastructure systems (banks, telecommunications, energy) are in the hands of the private sector, the bill would create a major shift of power away from users and companies to the federal government. This is a potentially dangerous approach that favors the dramatic over the sober response.

One proposed provision gives the President unfettered authority to shut down Internet traffic in an emergency and disconnect critical infrastructure systems on national security grounds goes too far. Certainly there are times when a network owner must block harmful traffic, but the bill gives no guidance on when or how the President could responsibly pull the kill switch on privately-owned and operated networks.

Furthermore, the bill contains a particularly dangerous provision that could cripple privacy and security in one fell swoop:

The Secretary of Commerce— shall have access to all relevant data concerning (critical infrastructure) networks without regard to any provision of law, regulation, rule, or policy restricting such access…

Remember, these words come from the EFF.

The pieces are slotting into place.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well... then why were the two dominant issues at the 2009 conference "we must force a single currency" and "we must pass the Lisbon Treaty"?

The Bilderberg group seeks to establish broad and sweeping monopolies by manageable and consolidated business interests in every area of the market.

In effect, it wants big business to front the show, so they can run the show. That is their agenda.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by FMLuder]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FMLuder

Do you have any proof that those actually were the main topics at the 2009 conference. Really, do you think they are going to name it something like that if they are planning to rule the world. So now the Bilderbergs are supersticious, homo-erotic, and utterly stupid, because only an idiot would name it that when a bunch of people are worried about you taking over the world.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join