It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does man possess UFO Technology ? The answer is Yes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So i guess that great mystery has been solved. Whats next on the agenda ?

www.ufohowto.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d7ebc308d9dd1477.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There are hoax and there is real

There will be always people out there pulling off hoax, but what drives a man to pull off a hoax? Is it immaturity? Is it some sort of sick feeling to fulfill? What can actually drive a man to create an object with an appearance of a U.F.O. Or is it he (or she) wants people to see what they have seen. To have more than that person alone to believe in what they originally seen.

I actually have no idea what i'm talking about...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
one man!

nikola tesla

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Sushkov

Not sure what drives a our brain, but i am sure of one thing that man is always predictable.

Apologies if this has been posted in the past

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't think this is a Hoax, there are bunches of stuff like this at the patent office. You just have to look.

I don't know, having the blueprints to build one is one thing, the hard part is getting the funding then the additional R&D to make it reliable.

I'll have to download the free e-book and read it and see what all this is about.

Edit to add - the only problem I would have with buying these books is the fact that most of the books are just patent office blueprints.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Yes, all the information IS in the patent office, i do not support the purchasing of whatever is being mentioned.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Oh I know you aren't supporting the purchasing of it, I was just making a statement that is all.

I think if you could find the funding it would be possible to build one.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

But also that is the thing though too, if it is int he patent office a working proof of concept has to have been presented to get that patent.

I say good find. Now how do we start a pool to build our own spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yes at first you can claim a patent but in due time you need to provide a working model. This is why it is most interesting.

Well you would only need tens of millions and scientists to help you.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

"I don't know, having the blueprints to build one is one thing, the hard part is getting the funding then the additional R&D to make it reliable."

Watch billion dollar secret, if you haven't already, Written and presented by Nick Cook...

Id say its a must watch on level with that documentary about HARP.

"The documentary raises some interesting questions about governmental expenditure of taxpayers money without the taxpayer ever knowing where it went or why."

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Yep, honestly I think the main thing from really letting this take off is a means of power generation. I see that the guy has a few "volumes" on power generation, but I think, imo, is the only thing really stopping this technology from taking off.

After seeing this stuff there is no doubt in my mind that the gov has stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would ask the creators of the video/web site this:

Where can we see an actual working craft (utilizing the technology presented) built by a private sector company? Not a CGI video. Not a story by 'whistle blowers'. A real, working craft.

How about a small working model based upon information shown in the video and from the patents?

Why hasn't someone like Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson (aviator, entrepreneur, Virgin Alantic etc) or even Howard Hughs before him built _commercial_ aircraft based on this technology?

Since the description of the technology is available at the Patent Office, who or what is to stop someone from building aircraft based upon the technology described in the video and presenting to the public?

If you say the PTBs are preventing this, how could they allow such technologies to end up on public display at the Patent Office in the first place?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

Thanks, I haven't seen that before I'm going to have to watch it when I get the time.

Question is how do I get some of that funding?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Have to ask why the voiceover in the OP's video has phase effects in and out,should be no need for that in an otherwise interesting thread.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by synchro

Yea, that is what I would like to know too. The thing about these books though is that they are patents and it would have to be worth Branson's while to produce something like this. The other thing about it is that even though there are proof of concepts somewhere around, there is still tons more work to upscale it to actually be viable.

But as mentioned earlier, I would like to at least see a scale model working. If not even a craft at least one of those power generators.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi, UFO-tech fans !

Here is one possibility of our understanding of UFO techno:

Von_Braun's secret.

www.enterprisemission.com...

And here is university stuff:

www.nuc.berkeley.edu...

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Seems it's up to the office to decide is a model is needed.

www.uspto.gov...

Models, Exhibits, And Specimens

Models or exhibits are not required in most patent applications since the description of the invention in the specification and the drawings must be sufficiently full, clear, and complete and capable of being understood to disclose the invention without the aid of a model.

A working model, or other physical exhibit, may be required by the Office if deemed necessary. This is not done very often. A working model may be requested in the case of applications for patent for alleged perpetual motion devices.

When the invention relates to a composition of matter, the applicant may be required to furnish specimens of the composition, or of its ingredients or intermediates, for inspection or experiment. If the invention is a microbiological invention, a deposit of the micro-organism involved is required.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
Where can we see an actual working craft (utilizing the technology presented) built by a private sector company?

Private company? Hmmm that one is tougher... I would say probably Phillips Lab, Kirtland AFB... if I had to guess

Why hasn't someone like Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson (aviator, entrepreneur, Virgin Alantic etc) or even Howard Hughs before him built _commercial_ aircraft based on this technology?
Hughs was under government contract... Branson I don't know but the pilot of his new Spaceship 1 was to be Steve Fossett who died in a plane crash under very odd circumstances

Since the description of the technology is available at the Patent Office, who or what is to stop someone from building aircraft based upon the technology described in the video and presenting to the public?

Coanda Effect Flying Saucer
Proof of Principal and you can make one in your garage for a few hundred

Outdoor test

Two good ones here of the big model, built from a computer simulation

Coanda Effect UAV - JLN Labs Demo Video Test Flight #1
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Coanda Effect UAV - JLN Labs Demo Video Test Flight #2
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Now compare that with the
UFO over a river in italy

See any similarities? Granted this is Coanda effect using air power but you can use plasma flow and achieve the same effect

UFO vids anyone?

If you say the PTBs are preventing this, how could they allow such technologies to end up on public display at the Patent Office in the first place?

When the MISTY stealth satellite was launched on STS 36 secret mission, the maker of the stealth device patented the device. The government was pissed of. The whole incident created a big stink... Seems the PTB do not have full control of every thing yet... otherwise they wouldn't need to operate in secret

Also there is this...

Yes it is a toy...

Yes it uses a spinning magnet in a magnetic field

What people fail to comprehend that toy makers have no problems with the concept... and it is a very small step to having a spinning craft with an electromagnetic field with the spinning magnetic filed that is the dipole of the Earth

Same principal... same effect the object has lift

So compare the magnetic lift toy with the old style NAZI saucers

Also on the patents. Many that are in the public domain that still are 'secret'... you will find in the paper presented only portions of the actual description and claims...

One holder of such a patent had this to say...

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Now I will run away before Herr Spook who started this thread nabs me

[edit on 21-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just love the narrators voice in OP video, he likes to make it sound very simple leaving out the core problem, how do you generate such high electricity? Ok, now back to the all the informational videos. Thanks, interesting post.

[edit on 2009/6/22 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
So i guess that great mystery has been solved. Whats next on the agenda?

Nice video. Get me a list of those patent numbers and I will pull them I already have a lot of them in my data base...

Why do I always have to buy a book?

One point... he showed Bismuth 9\2

Bismuth is NOT radioactive yet it has the 9\2 ratio...

What IS important here is that there is another element that falls in the same group as Bismuth, which is Ununpentium, also stable. This element was once disbelieved and ridiculed, but now has been created and confirmed albeit in trace amounts according to what we are told

Curious how things link together isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join