It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does man possess UFO Technology ? The answer is Yes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugenhow do you generate such high electricity 'It's really easy, here in this A/C contact you plug in the output from your local nuclear facility and then you just power it up.

Well let's leave aside the ununpentium version for a moment and look at this...

The Levitated Dipole Fusion Confinement Concept

Levitated as in floating...

The principle is using HE3 (helium 3) to create fusion. HE3 fusion requires minimal shielding (Cardboard will do) and has no nuclear wastes. The unit is self levitating just like the toy and provides oodles of power...

MIT

LDX
The Levitated Dipole eXperiment

SOURCE AND LINKS

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
thanks for the videos very interesting .

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Interesting thread indeed, nice vids posted that cover many unexplained things with regards to ufo's. IMO the nazis were defintely on to something, I mean look at the early nazi experimental craft and then look at the usa sightings dodgy photos etc... in the 50's/60's of very similar prototype craft, almost exact copies of the original and until recently unheard of nazi experimental craft!
The science/ technology also makes sense to a degree, the only trouble is with replicating a model, which is it is virtualy impossible for even the the most ardent enthusiast without a huge budget to pull off, let alone us everyday folks with other more important budget concerns to deal with!
my opinion is that that ufo's are real but relating to aliens most of the time they arent!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You want a man made saucer ? I'll give you a saucer .... it's real and genuine so I'm not overly concerned whether you accept it or not.

This is an image of a crashed disk ... it plowed into the ground edge on.
Pay close attention to the two circled areas where if you look closely you'll be able to make out construction towers engaged in repair work.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3142aa39b137.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
one man!

nikola tesla

He was a great man with vision's and actual working models which would put to shame our most remarkable scientists in our current time.
-
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/873fceb98fd465c0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b73efe1d8bc70a0a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMIC PROPULSION APPARATUS PATENT

You can find all the patents which have been mentioned within the opening video.

As i have said, denial of disclosure is disclosure itself.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The following videos are referring to the initial video in the beginning but due to internet problems yesterday i was unable to upload the videos at the time of initial posting.

(click to open player in new window)

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

What IS important here is that there is another element that falls in the same group as Bismuth, which is Ununpentium, also stable. This element was once disbelieved and ridiculed, but now has been created and confirmed albeit in trace amounts according to what we are told

Curious how things link together isn't it?

Wait until the first images of the advanced uav's begin to surface, your jaw will drop and you will be scratching your head. Although ten years as prototypes they have been deployed mainly over the ocean were no eye's are wondering. Visual and electronicaly invisible with speeds capable of march four from zero acceleration. No sound or plume detection, you see why so called "disclosure" is a national security issue.

But then again what do i know.

edit: Let me know if the videos from ats are working okay

[edit on 22-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
But then again what do i know.

Yes that is the question isn't it?

Thought I would toss this in to the mix

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
one man!

nikola tesla

Any pay no attention to these videos.
If anything high voltage is involved by an external flat coil
that charges up the metal craft like a capacitor.

A capacitor at high frequency is like a wire with DC, total charge
conduction. The flat coil wire is 1000 to on transformer working
off 15kv for 15,000,000 working voltage.

Ether properties take over and propulsion exists by force of more
charges being brought into the craft. So much so the craft is
surrounded by electricity and even have light from electrostatic
charging.

Old electrical theories hold that ether is the main holder of
momentum in the universe and thus wind and many minor
object do not disturb the saucer.

Obviously Tesla worked on all these devices and knew what would
happen, and so do the people we know occult UFO knowledge.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Any pay no attention to these videos.....

....Obviously Tesla worked on all these devices and knew what would

Ummm nope ... there is no record that Tesla was ever in Nazi Germany... but perhaps you have papers that show otherwise?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hemispheres of aluminum focus millions of volts that push off
particles or draw in charges depending on use.
The Ring in front modulated the beam.

This is the one terminal tube as Tesla took out the second
terminal of the X-Ray tube to increase the applied voltage
to maximum.

These tubes are also thought to be used on the saucer to provide
force or propulsion in the direction of beam focus by drawing in
large amounts of charge.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Any pay no attention to these videos.....

....Obviously Tesla worked on all these devices and knew what would

Ummm nope ... there is no record that Tesla was ever in Nazi Germany... but perhaps you have papers that show otherwise?

There is a known technology transfer from Tesla to Germany in 1914
due to lack of funding from John Jacob Astor who died in the Titanic
in 1912. The workings or the dirigible torpedo has a project description
that is the same as the saucer. The cylinder or submarine UFO may
have been Von Braun's first success for Hitler who demolished of
old Zeps for this new design.
Von Braun was in New Mexico before WWII getting rocket engine
and Tesla technology. Lyne found people aware of Von Braun's
presence in New Mexico as Willy Ley's replacement as a spy for
Hitler. Ley defected perhaps due to not wanting to give Hitler any
secrets.

Sure we got papers.
When pigs fly.
Occult mean hidden.
Tear these papers away from the Illuminati.
Fat chance.

Try to get the highest authority you know to ask for Tesla
papers in Los Alamos.
All the papers we need are locked away and no scientist that
Bill Lyne knows of can get in the vault.

ED: Guess he asks if any one took out Tesla papers from the library.

[edit on 6/22/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 6/22/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

The "ghost rocket" reports were not confined to Scandanavian countries. Similar objects were soon reported early the following month by British Army units in Greece, especially around Thessaloniki. In an interview on September 5, 1946, the Greek Prime Minister, Konstantinos Tsaldaris, likewise reported a number of projectiles had been seen over Macedonia and Salonika on September 1. In mid-September, they were also seen in Portugal, and then in Belgium and Italy.

The Greek government conducted their own investigation, with their leading scientist, physicist Dr. Paul Santorini, in charge. Santorini had been a developer of the proximity fuze on the first A-bomb and held patents on guidance systems for Nike missiles and radar systems. Santorini was supplied by the Greek Army with a team of engineers to investigate what again were believed to be Russian missiles flying over Greece.

In a 1967 lecture to the Greek Astronomical Society, broadcast on Athens Radio, he first publicly revealed what had been found in his 1947 investigation. "We soon established that they were not missiles. But, before we could do any more, the Army, after conferring with foreign officials [U.S. Defense Dept.], ordered the investigation stopped. Foreign scientists [from Washington] flew to Greece for secret talks with me." Later Santorini told UFO researchers such as Raymond Fowler that secrecy was invoked because officials were afraid to admit of a superior technology against which we have "no possibility of defense."

www.crystalinks.com...

To begin with, the then prime minister did openly state on national television the beginning of a task force to investigate the UFO's reported over Greece. As you can read later on this investigation was STOPPED by the then U.S. intelligence and Armed forces which the then prime minister did openly mention on national television. Now comes the interesting part, as an indirect descendant to one of the above mention persons from greece i can assure you that what you have read is 100% true in every from.

Back to Mr. Tesla, lets see what he quotes and why he was the most heavily guarded and monitored scientist in our modern recorded history.

“Not the aeroplane, the flying machine,” responded Dr. Tesla. “Now you have struck the point in which I am most deeply interested—the object toward which I have been devoting my energies for more than twenty years—the dream of my life. It was in seeking the means of making the perfect flying machine that I developed this device.”

He continued:

“The flying machine of the future—my flying machine—will be heavier than air, but it will not be an aeroplane. It will have no wings. It will be substantial, solid, stable.

He concluded:

“My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of “holes in the air” or downward currents..... It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action.”

“The application of this principle will give the world a flying machine unlike anything that has ever been suggested before. It will have no planes, no screw propellers or devices of any kind hitherto used. It will be small and compact, excessively swift, and, above all, perfectly safe in the greatest storm. It can be built of any size and can carry any weight that may be desired”

www.pritchardschool.com...

I assume you have read " Occult Ether Physics" if anyone hasn't then i guess this would be the ideal time to start. Here is a digital pdf of that book, www.rialian.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ohhhhh Shiney moving thingy???? how are you a magician??? lol thats so awesome btw

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Perhaps you have confused two different people here:

Robert H. Goddard

Dr. Robert Hutchings Goddard is considered the father of modern rocket propulsion. A physicist of great insight, Goddard also had a unique genius for invention. It is in memory of the brilliant scientist that NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland was established on May 1, 1959.

By 1926, Goddard had constructed and successfully tested the first rocket using liquid fuel. Indeed, the flight of Goddard’s rocket on March 16, 1926, at Auburn, Massachusetts, was as significant to history as that of the Wright brothers at Kitty Hawk.

Primitive in their day as the achievement of the Wrights, Goddard’s rockets made little impression on government officials. Only through modest subsidies from the Smithsonian Institution and the Daniel Guggenheim Foundation, as well as the leaves of absence granted him by the Worcester Polytechnic Institute of Clark University, was Goddard able to sustain his lifetime of devoted research and testing.

Goddard first obtained public notice in 1907 in a cloud of smoke from a powder rocket fired in the basement of the physics building in Worcester Polytechnic Institute. School officials took an immediate interest in the work of student Goddard. The school’s administration, to their credit, did not expel him. He thus began his lifetime of dedicated work.

In 1914, Goddard received two U.S. patents. One was for a rocket using liquid fuel. The other was for a two or three stage rocket using solid fuel.

www.nasa.gov...

Wernher von Braun

Wernher von Braun (1912–1977) was one of the most important rocket developers and champions of space exploration during the period between the 1930s and the 1970s. As a youth he became enamored with the possibilities of space exploration by reading the science fiction of Jules Verne and H.G. Wells, and from the science fact writings of Hermann Oberth, whose 1923 classic study, Die Rakete zu den Planetenräumen (By Rocket to Space), prompted young von Braun to master calculus and trigonometry so he could understand the physics of rocketry. From his teenage years, von Braun had held a keen interest in space flight, becoming involved in the German rocket society, Verein fur Raumschiffarht (VfR), as early as 1929. As a means of furthering his desire to build large and capable rockets, in 1932 he went to work for the German army to develop ballistic missiles. While engaged in this work, von Braun received a Ph.D. in physics on July 27, 1934.

history.msfc.nasa.gov...

In closing when Dr. Robert Goddard was performing his first liquid fueld rocket test Dr. Von. Braun was only a child.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland

Ohhhhh Shiney moving thingy???? how are you a magician??? lol thats so awesome btw

Why yes I am a magician... I can conjure up a real working model run on the plasma it generates...

And this one is NOT Tesla... no matter how much his fan club is pumping him up

UFO Tech? The Dipole Fusion Confinement Concept
First Flight of the Levitated Dipole Experiment
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now then shall I turn you into a Lizard?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Try to get the highest authority you know to ask for Tesla
papers in Los Alamos.

Hmmm not a bad idea
I will call Bob Lazar and see if he can help...

Seriously
I have seen his new employee badge

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Before 40 years ago there were people who had dreamed and built what perhaps they too at a young age felt the same as you do. Could not find the English translated version of the 3rd part.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Im not a fan Of Tesla, so i would care less about him, but i find it facynating

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join