It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does man possess UFO Technology ? The answer is Yes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

This question, indeed this whole subject, is fairly minor at this point.

The next step on the agenda is to get a good grasp on what is really happening on this planet and what we could possibly do - besides talking about what we find and what has been reported - to give ourselves some chance for long-range survival.

I believe that continuing to talk about these subjects is our best short-term strategy. On top of that, there are several people who are dead now that were trying to report their experiences to the general public before they died. Those of us who feel they were on the right track have a certain responsibility to remind others of what they had to say.

This planet is like a gigantic crime scene with hundreds of thousands of witnesses, but no one really able to figure out "who done it." A site like this is at least capable of compiling the reports.

There is some compelling evidence out there that aliens have been actively interfering with this planet since about the time we dropped the first a-bomb.
The first technology transfer may have happened as early as the 1950's, though some think that pieces were given to the Nazis even earlier, while they were still in power in Germany.
If you want UFO technologies, check out the results of Bob Lazar's reverse engineering work!
Per researchers who have relied entirely on human memory for their data, external ("alien") forces relaxed their grip on this planet approximately when the last Dark Ages came to an end. But no one said they would never come back!
There are also reports in books and on the internet that remote viewers have entered and observed exact details in underground bases all over the planet. Many of these are run by ETs, per those reports.

Our current tools to get at the truth consist of:
Reports from the general public.
Reports from insiders - usually made at considerable personal risk.
Reports from researchers who basically just compile what they can get their hands on and try to make sense of it.
Reports from remote viewers.

Most of the people we are getting data from are not necessarily professionals at reporting facts in a manner that is clear and allows their reports to be easily related to those of others.
Some of the insiders have military and/or intelligence training and you would expect this of them. But otherwise, the information is a hodgepodge.

I think our best strategy is to just keep talking about these subjects, encourage all to contribute their bit, and hope some major players decide to step forward with enough data to clarify things before it's too late.

I don't see vicious "debunking" to be very helpful at this point. It tends to shut people up, and I believe that is its main intent. We need all the data we can get. We have people who are experts at sifting through piles of data and seeing what fits and what doesn't. They need to do their jobs well.
The rest of us should just keep our eyes open for things that seem meaningful and when we find something, write a post.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I heard Nazi own UFO's technology, but im not sure it's true.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sigh, patents are 1 thing, an actual working construction is another.

Do you know what is a patent and what is required to file one?

Learn to differentiate between a real argument and a metaphor that has been stretched too far...

Sigh...deny ignorance

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I was wondering why it wouldnt be possible to make a small 'toy' demo model

the effect should be measurable even on a toy, so is mercury cheap to buy? lol

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by tristar

Good reply, just earned a star.

This question, indeed this whole subject, is fairly minor at this point.

The next step on the agenda is to get a good grasp on what is really happening on this planet and what we could possibly do - besides talking about what we find and what has been reported - to give ourselves some chance for long-range survival.

This is the reason why i opened such a thread as the concept of "are ufo's alien or human" or "disclosure" for me has ended by stating that they are both. Human and foreign (not of earth) who we know little to nothing regarding their society and evolution.

I believe that continuing to talk about these subjects is our best short-term strategy. On top of that, there are several people who are dead now that were trying to report their experiences to the general public before they died. Those of us who feel they were on the right track have a certain responsibility to remind others of what they had to say.

I will agree with you on this. It is also why there is a repetition of the same topic within any site that dives into the topic of conspiracy or ufo related topics. It is structured that way to avoid anything that is and will be held at the highest level of "yeo"

This planet is like a gigantic crime scene with hundreds of thousands of witnesses, but no one really able to figure out "who done it." A site like this is at least capable of compiling the reports.

Let me begin by saying the list has been compiled. As i have said "denial of disclosure is disclosure itself" is your answer. We are not to blame as "if" and "when" it becomes available to public, all that you know and have read through history "might" be considered fabricated from the beginning of recorded history. Interaction and influencing the very evolution and course of man's existence was the initial and primary as we call it "directive".

There is some compelling evidence out there that aliens have been actively interfering with this planet since about the time we dropped the first a-bomb.
The first technology transfer may have happened as early as the 1950's, though some think that pieces were given to the Nazis even earlier, while they were still in power in Germany.

Evidence and compelling as you state has been found and cataloged as early as 8-10,000 years. There are structures and a burst of knowledge which when looked at on an evolutionary scale should not have happened. Similar to what you have mentioned when the A-Bomb and consecutive tests were performed. As i have mentioned in another post, that was our business card being handed out and making sure that others take notice of our current advancement. This is when the guidelines were set out upon us as to what we can and cannot do on a planetary scale. That was the other timeline when a burst of knowledge was also noticed similar to what happened 5,000 years ago.

If you want UFO technologies, check out the results of Bob Lazar's reverse engineering work!
Per researchers who have relied entirely on human memory for their data, external ("alien") forces relaxed their grip on this planet approximately when the last Dark Ages came to an end. But no one said they would never come back!
There are also reports in books and on the internet that remote viewers have entered and observed exact details in underground bases all over the planet. Many of these are run by ETs, per those reports.

Bob Lazar may or may not have been a witness to what he claims. But one thing that i am certain of is that when dealing with that knowledge and the people who are born into that knowledge do not go home for lunch or are they employed like everyone has been lead to believe. This is why people who know do not consider him as a liability, they see it as experiment to what level of exposure and its reaction could information on such a limited scale impact society. As you might have noticed, millions of people's lives changed the day he went public and many people have lost faith in all religions across the world. This was the impact of such an experiment.

Such a small fraction of information impacted the earth's population to a scale that was never seen before, apart from religion. This is a dangerous formular to consider when millions can suddenly become billions.

Our current tools to get at the truth consist of:
Reports from the general public.
Reports from insiders - usually made at considerable personal risk.
Reports from researchers who basically just compile what they can get their hands on and try to make sense of it.
Reports from remote viewers.

Most of the people we are getting data from are not necessarily professionals at reporting facts in a manner that is clear and allows their reports to be easily related to those of others.
Some of the insiders have military and/or intelligence training and you would expect this of them. But otherwise, the information is a hodgepodge.

I think our best strategy is to just keep talking about these subjects, encourage all to contribute their bit, and hope some major players decide to step forward with enough data to clarify things before it's too late.

I don't see vicious "debunking" to be very helpful at this point. It tends to shut people up, and I believe that is its main intent. We need all the data we can get. We have people who are experts at sifting through piles of data and seeing what fits and what doesn't. They need to do their jobs well.
The rest of us should just keep our eyes open for things that seem meaningful and when we find something, write a post.

All reports which direct attention to the topic of alien existence comprises of 98% public civilians and 2% of military/non existent personal. At about know you might be thinking, "yeah right only 2%", well lets take a simple example from nature. The minority will always govern the majority. Take a look at a bee hive, were the queen bee makes sure everyone works and protects what she deems as the utmost importance. Take a look at pride of lions, the single dominant male or female will direct the pride into position when hunting for food, while she organizes and is first to take the prize of eating the kill. This list can go on and on. This equation applies to human's the majority will always make sure that the minority will be defended and taken care of. That 2% is what the billions across the world are living to protect and serve.

As for remote viewing and underground basis. Naturally there are underground basis far deeper and bigger than a town with a population of 5,000 which are entirely self sufficient in food,nutrients and energy. Remember the simple game you might or might not have played. If i whisper in your ear the word trident and that word is to be past on to the next person, by the end of the line, the word was changed. Consider me whispering trident to 1,000 people, do you think it will reach the 999th person the same ?

Back to remote viewing, well there are several talented viewers who have since past away of went into the private sector. You must understand that these people can and have been called upon from time to time for their extra perception ability's. These people will never disclose what goes on behind doors but are able to crypto indicate without exposing sensitive information considered as national security. This same principal applies to all people who associate themselves with sensitive material from every country. Several country's have far more positive results than others.

As for the internet, well, there are several theories out there, some are just off the looney tunes cartoon and some hit the nail on the head without them even realizing it. This topic is far greater and black in color than anyone would care to recognize or attempt to understand. A simple analogy would be if there two people trying to communicate over a distance of 1 mile, one would send smoke signals then other would need to respond using the reflection of the sun with a mirror. Do you see how intentionally integrated but isolated the internet is.

Our current history has been recorded as the most significant in human evolution, our thought process and living tissues have been altered, our interaction with each other has been altered, our sleep time has been altered. All that we know and understand and interact has been achievable through the inventions of the microprocessor. We must be cautious as to what knowledge is handed down, as history has shown us it usually ends in extinction.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Those vids are very interesting and I will take a deeper look into them

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
error

[edit on 23-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
Sigh...deny ignorance

Yes its about time someone denies your ignorance

Start here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar This is why people who know do not consider him as a liability, they see it as experiment to what level of exposure and its reaction could information on such a limited scale impact society.

Well considering that he has been hired back at Los Alamos I would say you are correct
I hear tell that it came with a speech... "Now Bob, we won't be having any more trouble from you, will we?"

I saw his new ID card when he popped in to John's 65th birthday

Now Bob told us about ununpentium way back, and everyone scoffed... then Lo and Behold... science created it in a lab. So in my books that buys a lot of credibility.

Bob has an unorthodox 'outside the box' approach to physics. That makes him valuable

Now if he will only tell me where that third piece is hidden....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

did they really higher Bob back?

Get the F out of here...

I want a link dang it

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You need to read between the lines, don't skip through it, it mentions what you and thousands are asking all time. The paragraph places the actual fighter as a second priority.

A report in a June 1981 issue of Aviation Week & Space Technology regarding bomber proposals mentioned some interesting facts about the stealth fighter. The report mentioned that the Lockheed demonstrator was currently flying against Soviet equipment, presumably in Nevada. The aircraft were described as physically "rounded." A Pentagon official, who was not named, described the technology as working "better than we have a right to expect." The article also made reference to a fighter-sized stealth aircraft designed by Northrop that was expected to have its first flight "soon."22

www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
wrong area

[edit on 25-6-2009 by tristar]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join