It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Crop Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Latest Crop Circle

www.cropcircleconnector.com

No comments yet available. Field reports and aerial shots still to come.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This latest crop circle, it's a little different. I have no ideas as to what it represents. It sort of fits the star/planet/comet theme maybe. Perhaps a space ship? Solar flare? It doesn't seem to have the '7' theme that we have become accustomed to. Actually, it really does make me think of a solar flare. I'm sure many of you will have some good theories....over to you.....

www.cropcircleconnector.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
oops, sorry I posted this in the wrong place. I'm not very focused tonight. Mods, please move it to where it belongs. thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
That looks a lot like an old maritime course plotting instrument.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The circles have been bizzare this year, to me it seems to really represent the chakras of the human body in some way. as in the left 3 circles are the lower chakras, the large oblate circle seems to depict a heart, and the brow chakra is lead up to by the "11" line.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It looks like one those things that swing on a pivot and keep swinging. The left hand side is the weight that's on the bottom and the right side is top would sway back and forth continuously on a small point. I'm trying to find a picture of what I mean.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Counting the middle semi-full circle, there's 11.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
well for some reason the first thing that jumped to my mind was the planets and the milky way......

the left hand circles in alignment (2012) and the right hand side representing the milky way......

no idea how, it just jumped out at me........

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It reminds me of a solar flare and magnetic field but it also is very much like a metronome or a pendulum:

www.sparknotes.com...

www.brittensmusic.co.uk...

There is a lot of research into Diatonic Ratios and Harmonic Geometries in crop circles, maybe there is a connection - just throwing ideas out there.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by CINY8]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i messed with the contrast of it and saw a bit of a design in the large part.
i "darkened it more with the "burn" feature in photoshop.. so that you can see what i was talking about a bit better.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3035448be0f.jpg[/atsimg]

looks like an owl?
guess we'll need more overhead shots to see if it shows up clearer or just an artifact.

-

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

Wouldn't the three circles on the right (two small with a large one in the middle) denote the progression through Venus? There's some mythological story about a fight between the Gods and the emergence of Venus or something....sorry...I need more coffee.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The central shape reminds me of a comet or if you turn the pic around, a water droplet. The 90 degree angle points coming from the shape remind me of a drawing compass or an arc.
All posters so far have some interesting viewpoints. I look forward to what else comes up. This one is truly intriguing.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Imagine those circles revolving around the big oblong shape (the sun) being mars, jupiter, us, then to me, it looks like the "wings" of the outter shape could be the milky way and its all concentrating on our sun.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
That looks a lot like an old maritime course plotting instrument.

I thought that as well...Or related to measurement of something, time/planets/space etc etc?

Oh god, I can feel my anger coming up....

Please Aliens/humans, next time do some un-ambiguous message ffs

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Did anyone catch the latest addition to this circle? This is the second circle in a couple of weeks that has been "progressive". It makes me want to claim they are man-made....but I can't figure out how they don't get caught the first time, let alone going back.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That's the second crop circle in a week which has beed added to. It is even more perplexing now than it was to start with. Whether man made or not, I agree that they need to be less ambiguous. They can't be made for us mere mortals, if for anyone or anything. I think something or someone is just playing with our heads.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
these all look man made to me...a bit rough round the edges somehow..

just the impression i get...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Does anyone know what the horse thing is in the OP link? It's in the 5th picture down then the 8th.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
Does anyone know what the horse thing is in the OP link? It's in the 5th picture down then the 8th.

its one of the ancient white horses carved into hill sides in england:

images.google.de...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Ah, thank you very much for that!
I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be part of it or not.

top topics

join