It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constant UFO/ET dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Now, I do not expect anyone to believe this or think I'm some nut that believes I myself was abducted but for your cheer entertainment or possibly consideration. These are simply dreams that I found enjoyable to remember.

For the last month or so, I've had several dreams focusing on ETs/UFOs.

The first dream was somewhat vivid. I was running to my house, it was around midnight and most people were panicking. I ran to my backyard (with most of the area made of decking) to find two soldiers with weapons beating a transparent light blue alien on the ground to death. I yelled at them to stop because they were not hostile and they got in my face and before they could take any action towards me, three transparent aliens appeared and tore both of them literally in two. They then disappeared and I looked in the sky and there were dozens of light blue lighted vehicles in the air, flying at amazing speeds and odd routes.

The second dream was less vivid. I was about my brother's girlfriend's house, eating dinner until all electricity went out. We ran outside and two UFOs came by at amazingly fast speeds and dropped two bombs on her balcony, which fell apart and killed her father. We ran back into the house after the bombing and turned on the television to Barack Obama telling the public that we are being attacked and to stay calm and find shelters and the governments around the world are working at peace.

The third dream was more intriguing to me. I awoke on a vehicle. I looked to my side to see a tall ET, similar structure to that of a gray but was greenish and very tall. I looked off and saw Earth. I was looking out of window but it was not glass which covered it but an invisible barrier. I was with several other people. The large ET spoke to me, whether it was telepathic or through voice I do not remember but it told me not to be afraid. He said that people would not believe what I saw or that we even met but people will soon find out the truth. He expressed benevolent views towards humanity, telling me that we're an amazing race but are too hostile and violent to make contact with them. He then told me he was taking me back, it was my choice to tell my story or not.

Remember I am NOT implying these are true or are actual events! These are merely dreams that intrigued me.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LeftyBrown

I'm pretty sure the first two dreams did not happen, the third maybe. But years ago back before I was a "believer" I used to have recurrent dreams of beautifully colored points of light manuevering across the night sky and occasionally I would have terrifying dreams of
UFOs attacking us. Since I've started obsessively researching ufology the dreams stopped(?)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The Third "dream" has happened to me but it was real because i remember it all, it was the same Alien who spoke to me in Spain in 2006 after i touched a UFO and it's tools her name was "Sislix" very beautiful she was about 6'8 in height, i am 6'4, she was white with green eyes and brown hair wearing a pure white space suit, looking at a planet that wasnt earth but somewhere not to far from us about 9 light years she said.

she shown me plants and animals of her world which were quite similar to ours but there was a dog that was 4 times the size of our dogs but with the same placid temeperament, she said they will be coming in numbers to Earth over the next few years as certain organisations had betrayed their trust so they plan to reveal themselves in a glorious display in the near future she said "in between 2010 and 2014 of your years"

EDIT: this happened in August 2008 after i was told i summoned them to me after i said her name and held up the birthmarks on my right hand to the stars in the sky (which matched)

my Birthmark is 3 dots in a triangle on my right hand, and a number 6 on my left thigh.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Last dream Astral realm reality, a kind of contact towards you, ............

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I've had vivid ufo dreams my whole life. I've never had a patently negative ufo dream.

I can say that aside from the beautiful, very vivid, amazing and every other positive descriptive word ufo dreams, I've only had two or three dreams of "mass" ufos in the skies.

In these dreams, the skies are filled with craft, swooping around, and people are running in every direction. I am standing outside when this occurs, and people are running every which way.

I am not panicked in these dreams, but instead feel the strong emotions associated experiencing something as astonishing as that. Excitement and confusion? Yes. Fear and terror? No.

Most recently, I've had vivid, awesome dreams of between one and five or so craft in the skies above me, just moving in and out of the clouds, and lighting their lights - well, they actually WERE lights.

I've also recently had a dream of a pristine, white ellipse, or hourglass shaped "ring" ufo; a massive ship. It was kind of like those rings you see circling the earth in sci-fi images, but it was more oblong. It was like a white ribbon...

Anyway, thanks for posting. Ufo dreams have been the most vivid and most indescribably awesome dreams I've ever had.

As I'm learning now, there are folks / beings who are able to play with our dreams, and whom try to create negative, fearful scenarios in our dreams. Part of this manipulation, as I understand it, has also been aimed at creating a negative atmosphere around the ufo / ET phenomenon, among other things...

It's a fantastic mystery as to what it all means...Can't wait for clearer understanding to come...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Congratulations, you've been Abducted!

You don't recieve any particular reward, just the knowledge that your not alone in this crazy universe. I can't say i don't envy you, i wouldn't mind those dreams of yours!

You may want to check for a new Oraphis too!

Well... Grats again and tells the guys upstairs i said Ohaio!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PirateNazi

does that refer to me aswell?
and yes there is life i KNOW it

i had another experience on mars where i came across a valley of trees,water and forests with life but through the eyes of a human scout force.

i wonder what Alien music sounds like

Alien Metal would be..interesting...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftyBrown
The first dream was somewhat vivid. I was running to my house, it was around midnight and most people were panicking. I ran to my backyard (with most of the area made of decking) to find two soldiers with weapons beating a transparent light blue alien on the ground to death.

I say that this dream is a possibility. I find it odd that soldiers would be beating the alien, unless he's not with the alien group he would need to be with to not get beat to death.

The second dream was less vivid...
We ran back into the house after the bombing and turned on the television to Barack Obama telling the public that we are being attacked and to stay calm and find shelters and the governments around the world are working at peace.

The only thing that makes this only slightly possible is that Barack Obama didn't say anything about the aliens. Once he says something about the aliens you can dismiss it, since that isn't going to happen. There will be no disclosure, unfortunately.

The third dream was more intriguing to me...
He expressed benevolent views towards humanity, telling me that we're an amazing race but are too hostile and violent to make contact with them. He then told me he was taking me back, it was my choice to tell my story or not.

The only part that is true here is that people wouldn't believe you. The rest is bogus. Humans are not too hostile and violent to make contact with. That's an alien trying to manipulate you. You just didn't catch the part where the humans are under so much "stage hypnosis" (and no, it doesn't just happen in Las Vegas, and it's really alien mind control, not "stage hypnosis"), that yes, when the just the right section of the mind control kicks in, then humans can become very violent and hostile.
The reason aliens don't make contact with humans is because they're trying to destroy the planet. If you saw some aliens, that would totally blow their cover. Anything could happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I just had a very disturbing dream. I can't sleep, alot of energy running through me, and people have also been contacting me saying they are uneasy.

I drive to a bar with my friends and went inside, but when we got there it was my bedroom, turned into a bar, some chick on my bed. So I order 4 beer, and then realise I have no money. So I try to stop the order, and I run over, but the bar starts to get full quickly.

I run back and then people start playing with me, yet in a way they seem nice, but sort of malevolent in a way, handing me their wallets saying take my etc., but them I realised that they were playing with me.

The place starts to get wild with people and violent overtones start to happen, and I see out of the corner of my eye two rippled up painted naked men sparing. One was a black and white skeleton, and I cannot remember what the other one was, but the skeleton was so real when his opponent pulled his face his mask moved liked it was his skin later in the dream.

A person approached me, who was kind of handicapped and nice telling me about volunteer work, and he kept getting in close and all the sudden he pushed on me, so I pushed back and then he pushed me hard, so I stopped and warned him, and said I only stick to love.

Then I realise everyone is gone, from the bar, but besides the guy who pushed me and some other person with me by my side. There is blood on the floor and what looks like the bar is trashed. The two men are now on the floor in a knock drag down fight, and the skeleton is down, but not giving up. The person with me and I decide to sneak past the two fighting on the floor and get outside away from them.

As I exited I realised my friends has abandoned me there in that place, and then I saw this terrible scene, where everyone was dead. There we decapitations, and peoff.ple were literally sliced up. It was like a scene from Stormship Troopers where the bugs go there, and my friends truck was gone, so I am thinking they ran. There was no one alive, and the world felt quiet.

I dunno. I did mention Swiss Air 111 twice today in a conversation where lately with this 2012 stuff I feel like the guy who left the plane at the last minute, and everyone else did not survive, and well that scene might describe total destruction of that crash.

However I feel it is more. It was not good, I got a very bad feeling about these two men fighting. Anyway, I am just posting here in case others are also getting similar dreams.

As I say, in the past few days, I have had a number of people say they feel there is something dreadful on the way, one of them being a 16 yo girl who does not follow this 2012 stuff, or politics. Very strange.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Lefty. Thank you for sharing. I believe your dream. That is because last summer I saw three attacks such as you mentioned. The scene you described sounds similar to the first and the second rolled into one.

I personally believe that we are about to not only have one race show up, but there is a showdown that is going to happen. That is all I can tell you. Keep your vibration high.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure the first two dreams did not happen, the third maybe. But years ago back

You are a miss smarty pants aren't you? There is something up, everyone is feeling it, do what you will, but you have little consideration for others feelings, inferring they are a liar, how mean can you be.

new topics

top topics

join