It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new artifact found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i used world-wide-telescope (by the way, my first thread--i earned it) and found an interesting item on the apollo 12 panoramic setting. i need expertise analysis of this parculiar item. the item and i will not say what i think it is, this will be up to the viewer, but it looks so very, very familiar. i am a serious person who does not want to construct a hoax for attention, but please be fair and reply to what you have found. again, download the free microsoft world-wide telescope (you do not need ascom for this particular view) and at the lower left corner,access Planet, then panorama of apollo 12. focus in on the legs of the radio dish tripod: the curious object/item is about 1 meter in forground of tripod leg and the photographer of that mission is standing at least 25 meters from the LEM. please do not make fun of what i think it may be. please be objective and if anyone can identify what exactly this obect is, then please e-mail. good luck!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Is there anyway you can take a picture of it? I have an Apple and I tried to download it and it says it wont support it on my Mac...grrrr! I want to check this WWT out.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

once you download wwt you can save on only as a background on screen. you can not save picture unless you have "snag-it". i have not learned how to actually up-load videos nor pics. at this juncture. but i believe that there is a wwt for apple. thanks so much. love is peace and freedom is harmony.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Print screen doesn't capture it?
You should be able to hit print screen on the keyboard and then paste it into MSPAINT or something.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

i am listening to animal collective, but very observant of what is sent to me. i am a super-novice at the pc but please have patience.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

again, i do not want to do this. i want you to find on your own. like i said before, you can find a wwt suitable for your apple. if i show you what i have found it would be to obvious and not fair because i used "focus magic" to render pixels for the best focus and resolution... not trying to be a d...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cydonia19.5

So you want others to do the work you SAY you have already done?

Yeah... that makes loads of sense.

Please either post what you have come up with... or fall off the map like most people who post useless drek...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
actualy to copy the picture you would need to use ctrl+print screen, on a laptop you may need t use ctrl+fn+print screen, you may then paste it into any picture viewer program you wish. Now I'm going to go look at this picture.

[edit on 20/6/2009 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cydonia19.5

I have tried to download it and it wont let me. It tells me it doesnt support it and it wont download. It says something about a microsoft apple power pc or something. Those are two things I would never put together...lol Trust me I know how my computer works. This happens often when I try to download things. It's something I have gotten use to with my Mac..Oh well....I will just wait to see if anyone posts the picture because I really want to see what you are looking at.
Also it would be easier if you posted the picture and what you thought it was. That would get more people to debate and debunk and discuss it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
here's a link to the picture from WWT
link

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
another one, please point it out. Save it to see the full pic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c82898755a37.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I see it just to the left of the antenna tripod. Looks like a tool or maybe a pen.

Trying to upload a jpg snapshot... ARGH! It won't let me!

Funny. I was looking over the Mars Rover panoramas and I can CLEARLY see ice... In two different spots. The rover itself has mud on the wheels!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Am I the only one who can't make out what is so out of place in the photograph? State it in Plain English please.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

yes, do the 123 hours that i did, yes, yes yes, j

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

once you get to that picture, you can magnify (+) key and zoom in on object. it is about 1 meter in front of the right tri-pod leg. what does it look like to you.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

zoom in on object via the world-wide telescope: it appears to look like a half burned cigarette

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HemiSage

focus magic can get you a cleare picture and speaking of wheels, the rover's rear wheels kicked up dust but no higher than the wheels themselves. the dust should have been a lot higher according to the laws of gravity.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

i am going to revamp and try again. i want you to see what i saw and i even have coast to coast am to look at it. i am not finished yet but once i get more data, you will see it. thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

that is the direction i am leading to and it will not be long. but if you want to see it before i get my s### together, i suggest that you use your friend's pc and download wwt and magnify on the apollo 12 panoramic view at the radio dish tripod leg. you can email me if you find it because this thread is going nowhere

new topics

top topics

join