It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Effort to Destabilize Iran Via Twitter #IranElection - Cyber Warfare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisYah
Nobody wants to see Israel or America destroyed,

Wrong.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Speech Translations

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Let's not forget to add in some of his most famous quotes. These few quotes are just about Israel. I'm sure he wouldn't say anything like these quotes about America would he?

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

"Remove Israel before it is too late and save yourself from the fury of regional nations."

"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land. As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

"Israel is a rotten, dried tree that will be annihilated in one storm."

"Israel is a tyrannical regime that will one day will be destroyed."

"If the West does not support Israel, this regime will be toppled. As it has lost its raison d' tre, Israel will be annihilated."

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
But the stuff coming out of twitter is disinfo.

For you to say such a thing is evidence that YOU are a disinfo agent.
How much is Iran paying you? A 'spot in paradise' perhaps?

video

They killed Neda but not her voice
*Graphic Video

[edit on 6/22/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Nobody wants to see Israel or America destroyed,

Wrong.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Speech Translations

It's not like Jews don't call for the destruction of Iran and other countries right? And who always instigates the wars again? Oh yeah Israel. So Israel is the only nation allowed to make threats AND start wars? Remove that hypercritical mentality, not all of us marvel over Israel in drooling to the point where we allow them to do whatever the hell they want and allow them to bitch when countries start defending themselves against their TYRANNY, yes, TYRANNY. Their power isn't from God because they aren't God's children, their power is from money, the root of evil, and the Rothschilds, the Satanic self-proclaimed "king of the jews". Cut the head of this false snake and hopefully its body dies, on the solar eclipse you will all see who God's real children are, in Diaspora as according to scriptures. The real Jews do not currently occupy Israel as according to prophecy. You can't pick and choose prophecies to justify their falsities.

hebrewisraelites.org
authenticjews.com

[edit on 22-6-2009 by TravisYah]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

And who always instigates the wars again?

In that part of the world in modern history... the Arabs.

their power is from money,

:shk: Those dirty Jew bastards are so rich they control the world.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

And who always instigates the wars again?

In that part of the world in modern history... the Arabs.

their power is from money,

:shk: Those dirty Jew bastards are so rich they control the world.

I don't care how they got rich, and good for them if they're "successful". I have my own riches to trophy, but you obviously ignored the other parts of my post. My point was to make that their power isn't from God, its from their own personal success and backing from a top banker, the self-proclaimed King of the Jews who said so himself, the Rothschilds. It's quite sad that fellow Americans are indoctrinated to accept the Jews of today as the Hebrew Israelites of the Bible, and the occupation of Israel directly goes against the Bible, yet Americans blindly support this falsity, and I can't really blame them when people like you don't wish to clear up the confusion, because their power relies on America and the Rothschild. Prophecy hasn't occured yet when the true Jews should come to Israel, and that's when the current mere pretenders occupying Israel will be destroyed by the army of the Anti Christ, but this comes after the rapture when the true 12 tribes of Israel are taken. This process has already kicked off, this week the arc of the covenant will be revealed, the solar eclipse on July 21-21 will mark the coming of the rapture of the true JEWS. You really don't want to turn me on, I have the scriptures to back up what I'm saying. There's people who practice Judaism from every walks of life, and all of them can't be from the 12 tribes, and the majority of the Khazan Jews aren't either. The true children who just so practice Judaism are a small minority.

So I wish everyone would stop with this "Israelis are god's children they can do what they want", not only is that untrue but its quite hypocritical, when they're the ones complaining when the Muslims fight in the name of their religion, they ENCOURAGE the Israelis to fight in the name of religion, pathetic.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

comes after the rapture when the true 12 tribes of Israel are taken.

There is no such thing as a rapture. The rapture cult was invented by failed Anglican priest Nelson Darby in the mid 1800s. It's soul-candy for those who want a 'get out of tribulation free' card.

. You really don't want to turn me on, I have the scriptures to back up what I'm saying.

Oh I'm scared.

Look Travis .. there are plenty of BTS threads debunking the faux-rapture. If you want to preach ... go there. Everything you could possibly say has already been debunked on those threads. Use the search feature, pull them up, and have fun.

THIS thread is about Iran and the claim that Israel is making an effort to destabilize Iran via Twitter.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

comes after the rapture when the true 12 tribes of Israel are taken.

There is no such thing as a rapture. The rapture cult was invented by failed Anglican priest Nelson Darby in the mid 1800s. It's soul-candy for those who want a 'get out of tribulation free' card.

. You really don't want to turn me on, I have the scriptures to back up what I'm saying.

Oh I'm scared.

Look Travis .. there are plenty of BTS threads debunking the faux-rapture. If you want to preach ... go there. Everything you could possibly say has already been debunked on those threads. Use the search feature, pull them up, and have fun.

THIS thread is about Iran and the claim that Israel is making an effort to destabilize Iran via Twitter.

This is true, and I like how you're cutting me short on the replies. Keeping up the agenda eh? 2nd line

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
"Once again, Iran is an experimental field for innovative subversive methods. "

"The CIA is relying in 2009 on a new weapon: control of cell phones."

"First, SMS were sent by the CIA during the night of the counting of the votes, according to which the Guardian Council of the Constitution (equivalent to a constitutional court) had informed Mir-Hossein Mousavi of his victory."

" After that, the announcing of the official results — the re-election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with 64 % of cast votes — seemed like a huge fraud. "

"However, three days earlier, M. Mousavi and his friends were considering a massive victory of M. Ahmadinejad as certain and were trying to explain it by unbalanced campaigns. "

"Indeed the ex president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani was detailing his grievances in an open letter."

" The US polling institutes in Iran were predicting a 20 points lead for M. Ahmadinejad over M. Mousavi ."

" M. Mousavi victory never seemed possible, even if it is probable that some fraud accentuated the margin between the two candidates."

"Secondly, Iranian citizens were selected by the CIA or volunteered on the Internet by the CIA to chat on Facebook or to subscribe to Twitter feeds."

" They received information —true or false— (still via SMS) about the evolution of the political crisis and the ongoing demonstrations. "

"These anonymous news posts by the CIA were spreading news of gun fights and numerous deaths which to this day have not been confirmed. "

"Because of an unfortunate calendar overlap, Twitter was supposed to suspend its service for a night to allow for some maintenance of its systems."

" The US State Department intervened to ask them to postpone it . According to the New York Times, these operations contributed to spread defiance in the population."

"Simultaneously, in a new type of effort, the CIA is mobilizing anti-Iranian militants in the United States and in the United Kingdom to increase the chaos."

" A Practical Guide to revolution in Iran was distributed to them, which contains a number of recommendations, including:
set Twitter accounts feeds to Tehran time zone;
centralize messages on the following Twitter accounts @stopAhmadi, #iranelection and #gr88 ;
official Iranian State websites should not be attacked. « Let the US military take care of it » .

www.voltairenet.org/article160670.html

news.xinhuanet.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

And more here

vdare.com...

I think I am one of the few who actually sees what is really going on and you are one of the sheep = this site meant to be about uncovering thsi type of crap - why have we put it on hold ?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Where can I get a copy of this "A Practical Guide to revolution in Iran" that was published by the CIA?

I would like to examine it for authenticity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join