It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coincidence ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
OK a week ago I watch this thing on NBC i think about this young girl and her lover and how they brutally killed her mother and got caught.
then one week later I see that there is a 14 year old that (with her boyfrienf) may have killed her mother...
Yet there is no media or law putting two and two together
I think the couple " or the young girl watched the show and got an Idea and did it.
why cant "THEY" see the obvious!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Are we sure that they were not reporting the same thing? That would be a pretty disturbing copycat crime if the two have any correlation to one another.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by etombo

Yeah have you got any links? Are you sure they are not just reporting about the same crime? The second report may just be a more detailed version of the first case.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
no its two diff stories i dont have links im sure you can find ...
I think it was 48 hours or some other NBC thing

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here's link of the 14 yr old girl and I found this one of a 26 yr old teacher and her boyfriend in India.

Pretty sad how weak minded and clueless our societies have become. unable to handle such miniscule problems which amount to nothing in life. this is what happens when we don't take responsibility and the time to properly parent our youth by shoing them love compassion and teachimng them about life. Instead a majority throw them in front of TV, a video game or pc's and let them become corrupted and misguided.

There has also been a trend of a parent killing their families than committing suicide becuase of the circumsrtances relating to the economy. Being a father of 3 and living through the devestating experiences I have been through, I have learned to value life. I would do ANYTHING to keep my family safe and alive. I honestly do not understand what the logic or reasoning is behind these peoples thoughts.Truly sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
the 26 year old teacher is not the other story!!
the murder I speak of happened in huntington beach CA.
the girl(Iwish I remembered her name) was 17 I think and her boyfriend was 19 or 21, man I wish I wasnt drinking that night lol

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ok i found it it was 48hrs mysteiry and it was called lady in the harbor mother and daughters names wereBarnara Mullenix and her daughter, Rachael.

new topics

top topics

join