It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 17 Crop Circle 11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is a very interesting account of the latest circle. Very organic looking going with the nature themed designs this month. The circle "grew a appendage overnight" . The second night addition would be tough for a group of alien imposters to achieve in the same farmers field.

Its getting very Strange out there.

Number 11

Image Monique Scholten- Klinkenbergh Copyright 2009 UPDATE: This crop circle has been mentioned recently. I think it first appeared yesterday (Wednesday 17th June). It seems to have grown an appendage overnight. The photograph was taken from Waden Hill.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What is it? And it grew an appendage overnight? What do you think this one represents? It looks like a sperm. Identifying this image is kind of like the ink blot test. It could be whatever you think. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nice pictures but i still believe they are the work of great Artists.... or maybe Micheal Angelo or is coming back in a UFO!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Wow - this one looks erie.

Under the comments section of cropcircleconnector.com someone posted that this looks like a virus structure:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I'd like to see someone do this with planks and boards!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Any "swine flu" connection??

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

CX

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Lol that is the worst crop circle i've seen yet!

At least it looks manmade, it doesn't look "too perfect" like some of them do.

I wonder why it looks that messy? Maybe the type of field that it's in has an effect on the final result?

CX.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why is it that it took more than a day to be made?

Why is it that there is a path leading to it on the first day when it was incomplete

??????

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
thats the best spermatozoa crop circle ever made!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
it kind of reminds me of what the moon might look like after NASA launches the bomb on it. (Just a thought)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think that that crop circle looks a little bit like a horseshoe crab.

@GeorgetheGreek: It may be that the original circle was made by a UFO, if it was at all, and then someone came the next night and made the tail.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I thought the same thing until I read that the farmer destroyed the first circle the next morning. I'm not sure now.

To Octomom
You maybe right. The first one does look a lot like the virus.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

yeah, its like a sperm but shows maybe genetic information

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It looks as though they have been busy again.

Third night.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What the hell? Isn't someone watching this field 24/7 by now?

It does look organic. Very messy, but then organics are messy. I think the crop in question is also affecting the resolution of the image being portrayed.

As for the path to the cricle on day one, it is probably something the farmer made when angrily stomping out to find what the hell happened to his crop.

I am leaning towards the idea that this represents an egg being breached by a sperm... at least for day one and two. Who knows what the day three addition means.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
HATE TO SPOIL THE PARTY, but the answer to this circle is here.

AMORPHOUS SPERM

This concludes my point from a thread earlier where I stated that these images are being broadcast from us to others in space.

This circle is depicting the new integration of sperm designed nanotechnology. It is telling the viewers above about our newest advancement and positional achievements in science. Kind of like placing a flag somewhere, it is an achievement landmark.

CROP CIRCLE THREAD

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
BTW, the idealism behind integrating sperm with nanotechnolgy is the initial step towards creating A.I. or artificial intelligence. Kind of like the movie "The Matrix", we are now designing artificially intelligent computers for the purposes of serving our causes, and where did this leave the human race in the movie? As the character playing Morpheus stated, "Fate, it would seem, has a sense of irony" after pointing out that the machines we depended on then depended on us as a resource lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
Why is it that it took more than a day to be made?

Why is it that there is a path leading to it on the first day when it was incomplete

??????

Oh my god! You're right! The guys are still making the circle as this picture was taken! Do you see the two figures, one in the middle and one on the bottom? It has to be the makers of the circle! It couldn't possibly be the owners of the crop going to look at the crop circles themselves! That's absurd.

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And by now, a video camera has not been set up WHY?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My first impression was of a cell, a cell that was mutated with virus.

It does have a strange feel to it so I began to soft focus and let go my mind.

I kept having visualizations of people on the beach, it also felt as if these people had no idea what was about to happen to them.

Erie.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is probably one of the most crude crop circles I've seen thus far.

Half of me wants to say it's man made, and naturally the other half would like to assume that there's more purpose to it.

That little flip at the end of the tail is kind of odd.

The fact that it took three days to create is even more so. I've never seen one created before my eyes, but I was under the impression that these things happened over night.

If it is a sign from above perhaps it's depicting some kind of celestial object. A meteorite or asteroid perhaps.

It seems possible as the circular area seems to almost be radiating some kind of heat source or enveloped in fire.

What the other circles represent is beyond me. They don't follow the "seven" theory so I'm tapped.

Interesting, but I'm leaning toward man made due to the length of time in creating it. What other purpose would there be for it to take three days to create something far less intricate and uniform than many other crop circles we've seen in the past?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join