It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you deal with these kind of people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I went on David Icke forums and asked why the founding father of USA used the reverse seal , its a bit strange the illuminati seems to use the pyramid with the eye

this was the reply i got

"the "revolutionary" war was a scam, the crown supported both sides. "

another one was this

"America is the great whore of Babylon that will be shown no mercy during the destruction of its satanic power regime. It is a combination of Babylonian, Egyptian, Roman, Greek etc forms of architecture and infrastructure. It is controlled by the European banking/royal elite, it became the nation where the Nazi masterminds would escape to and set up the CIA and NASA after WW2. The world is controlled by the four horsemen of the apocalypse, Vatican City, City of London, Washington District of Columbia and the unholy Zionist Jerusalem."

I feel sorry for the 9/11 truth movement , there trying so hard to get the truth out and david icke and his fans go around spreading this crap

I am so frustrated right know

My question is how do you put up with these kind of nut jobs

EDIT:: Please dont say there free thinkers , these people are IDIOTS they have NO evidence to back it up

[edit on 18-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

If I could ever say one thing to you or anyone else who is frustrated.

Ask a simple question.

"Why?"

Trust me, it will work wonders in the end.

Seek and you will find.

I am not going to comment on what you say either way though but this is one of the best pieces of advice I could offer to you.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

now they are in the game, dont forget we should not trust everything we read, because actualy inside the 9/11 thruters they are people who want show to people that this movement is fool of lunatic, crazy peoples, and hoaxers dont forget there is also scientist and smart people with some proof and they had done a good job, but actualy nobody see that people, they are hidden by all that crazy story think about it

peace

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

My question is how do you put up with these kind of nut jobs

The same way you put up with them here:

Flame
Ignore
Move On
Provide evidence to the contrary

We have members that claim they woke up with a demon on their chest, or have super human powers...

Same demographic man...just a different forum.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I can't put it any better than Karlhungis.... so i won't try.

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Welcome to the internet. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Allthough not a direct answer to your questino, as I understand it this would appear to be a statement of fact.

of course you may correct me if I'm wrong, i'm often wrong about things.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Some of this may very well be fantasy but it is well recorded by declassified documents and historical texts that thousands of Nazi elite were grafted into the US system after WW2 under Operation Paperclip, and these elite were instrumental in the formation of the national security state apperatus that manifested as organizations like the NSA, the CIA and NASA.

Some of these people may be loons, but the above is just history and I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss, unless of course youre confident you know everything.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a lot of what was stated by the OP is actually not far from what actually went on.

Its seems like what they are saying is simply that the world is run by greed and money. Seems about right to me.

Many govt building mimic roman and Greek architecture.

beyond that, seems like these people took zeitgeist to the extreme.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989 . . . . .
. . . . . . . .
"America is the great whore of Babylon that will be shown no mercy during the destruction of its satanic power regime. It is a combination of Babylonian, Egyptian, Roman, Greek etc forms of architecture and infrastructure. It is controlled by the European banking/royal elite, it became the nation where the Nazi masterminds would escape to and set up the CIA and NASA after WW2. The world is controlled by the four horsemen of the apocalypse, Vatican City, City of London, Washington District of Columbia and the unholy Zionist Jerusalem." . . . . .

The best way to deal with them is to look carefully at statements like these instead of dismissing them.

It's funny that out of all the nonsense written in that forum, the two propositions you choose to ridicule both contain elements of truth.

I'd suggest opening your mind up with deep research.
The truth behind the political whitewash we are indoctrinated with is far more fascinating than any novel.
It's hard to sort out the truth at first, but the more you read, the easier it is to recognise patterns in history, and then start filling in the pieces.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think that maybe you just dont like hearing that stuff dude. Unfortunately it is true, if you would read a few of Ickes books you would agree with them.

You might get to the bottom of 9/11 in our lifetime ( or as far as you can get going with the real world theories ) and what will you have learned or proved. That greedy people set things up to attain more power and wealth?

9/11 is the tip of the iceburg. How do you explain all the numerology? Come to think of it how to you even think that 9/11 or any of the agenda is worth all its time and energy if there isnt something else to other than greed and power?

Let me ask you this, what do you think the significance of numerology and 9/11 is? Why do you think The Agenda worship effergies?

Further than that, what about all the mysteries in life? Dont want to know the answers to them?

And also to be honest its a bit bloody cheeky to tell people the 9/11 truth movement has the monopoly on conspiracy research.
They have been active for a few years, the things the posters you mentioned about have been activley researched for maybe THOUSANDS of years.

Whats fair though dude is that Ickes forum has a lot of unhappy people on it. Most of the people on there havent read his books either or comprehend them as far as I could tell.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
its a bit strange the illuminati seems to use the pyramid with the eye
Except, of course, that they don't.

The representation of an eye in or above a pyramid derives its usage from the unique representation on the reverse of the USA Great Seal, most commonly found on the American dollar bill. There is no documented illustration of an eye together with a pyramid prior to 1783. Neither the eye nor the pyramid have ever been uniquely masonic symbols, although a few Grand Lodge jurisdictions incorporate them into their seals. The combining of the eye of providence overlooking an unfinished pyramid is a uniquely American, not masonic, icon. There are no available records showing the all-seeing eye, with or without a pyramid, associated with freemasonry prior to 1797 and none at all related to the Bavarian Illuminati.
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

As an example, the otherwise credible author Gerald Suster (d. 2001) repeatedly, and without citation, in his history of the Hell-Fire Club asserts that the eye and pyramid are both Illuminati and masonic symbols.7 A number of conspiracy theorists, such as Jordan Maxwell, have claimed that the eye and pyramid symbol is printed in Bavarian Illuminati texts "until recently" on display in the British Museum. No citations or references are given, although mention is also sometimes made to UFOs and extraterrestrials. The dust jacket illustration for the 1972 hardcover edition of None Dare Call it Conspiracy includes the eye and pyramid symbol. Passing mention is made inside to the Illuminati, but no mention is made to the seal.
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I say . . .with a grain of salt. And in some cases, the whole salt shaker !

Free speech is free speech. Opinions vary.

But facts are facts.

new topics

top topics

join