It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suddenly Senior? Women Over 40

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is what Suddenly Senior (sort of) thinks about women over 40:

www.suddenlysenior.com...

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

But I mostly agree. As I've aged, I have come to appreciate older women for all of the above stated. So what's a few wrinkles?

That was sent to me in an email, and now the truth comes out, so link and title change to reflect where it really came from.

[edit on Thu Jun 18th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I totally agree with him.
I love older women and always have.
The young ones are too needy and are higher maintenance.
I find older women are better lovers as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I find older women are better lovers as well.

You have just ignited a firestorm with that one.
Here, take an extinguisher...I've got the other one...Now bring it young lasses!
But I swear it's true!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I agree with all of the above....

I wont say why I agree of course!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I love it! Makes me feel a little better about turning 41 last month.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Dang!!!
Runs and hides....be easy on me ladies I mean no offence!!!
Starts running.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wow two fake Andy Rooney posts in one day. They must be making the E-mail rounds?

Snopes

C'mon people it takes 30 seconds to look on Snopes if it's legit or not.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Yup, thanks for that... Edited post title and OP to reflect the source of the story.

But I still agree! (99%)

I will say also though that a good bit of that may apply to women over 30 too. But really, it is stereotyping by age group.
Everyone is an individual, true. So YMMV.

It's just one of those naughty opinion pieces that has some general merit, imo.

[edit on Thu Jun 18th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

top topics

join