It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

goverment plated vechicles seen leaving skinwalker today

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammer2012
reply to post by hiii_98

The Native American connection makes this case more intriguing.en.wikipedia.org... There is a lot of information about Native American culture, particularly the Ute that has been lost, and more than likely, will never become known to us.The link between paranormal activities and Native American cultures are mind boggling.I am far from an expert on Native American culture, however I would like more information on their folklore, mystical beliefs and legends.Please post if you have any information on the subject.

I'm trying to research this myself. I think my next trip I will be spending as much time as possible talking to the ute (if they will speak with me). I thought the answers where with the goverment and/or NIDS but I think the Ute's might have a large piece of this puzzel already figured out. I too would like to learn more about the connection.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimi2012
reply to post by jammer2012

I've seen some stuff on here thats made me wonder, but spheres that turn into wolves and other things? This is a little to deep for me.

believe me pal, ME TOO until it happened. I'm shocked i'm not being attacked more for making such a wild claim. To be completely fair we did NOT see the actual CGI-like transformation (if any)... we were hiding behind a rock for our lives after the light had landed mere feet from us. When we got the courage to peer back over the rock ledge the wolf is what we saw. THis is not the first experience i have had with a glowing light turning into something more than a light. I believe these balls of light are a vessel for whatever the hell is in them to travel in. The size of the light does not necessarily represent the size of its host. But again that is mere speculation on my part from past observations. I think your right on the money with Bigalow being on the goverment payroll. There is no way they dont know about whats going on out there. I'm not big on remote viewers but supposedly NIDS had hired a few remote viewers and one who was ex CIA claimed that the Naval Intelligence has ties to the ranch which is also somehow connected to a naval ship (?)... (in the book Hunt For the Skinwalker). Furthermore I think once the goverment pops up and places armed guards out there and camo dudes this place will look alot more offical to the outside world and lose its paranormal playground for the kooks current status. Hell I believe its current status according to NIDS is inactive! The last thing the gov and Bob wants is attention brought about. They likely realize this has the potential to become the next Roswell or Area51 themepark like atmosphere.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Can anyone post a google earth picture with a grid or something on it that shows how much land Skinwalker occupies? I'm interested in knowing. Thanks to anyone who can do this, I still can't figure out how to work the Google Earth picture posting thing... in time I guess.

what we found interesting is that the plot of land the ranch house itself resides on is called ....get this... "S-4" according to a survey marker found on the property. The property is divided into 3 sections according to the marker, but i cant remeber the designations of the other two... but I know the bottom was "S-4" .. most likely a coincidence but interesting nontheless!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

S4 huh? Hmmm..... didn't the Colonel that works for Big, also work at Los Alamos? Wonder if there's a Lazar connection in all this. Like you said, coincidence probably, but a pretty good trail to check into. I'll see if I can find any link between the 2. Anyone know what years Lazar worked at the real S4? Thanks for the layout Hiii, I appreciate it, I can't figure out how to do that stuff off of Google Earth. The best I can do is give ya some coordinates to a mig, some tanks, and a few neat things at 51.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimi2012

Here ya go:

'At the same time, he studied meditation in Buddhist monasteries and later ... "After retiring from the Army in 1988, Alexander joined the Los Alamos National ..... Some of the ufologists he has funded include Budd Hopkins, Bob Lazar, .... After Buchanan retired in 1992, he went to work for Albert Stubblebine, ...
www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/people.html -

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This place really interests me.
No matter if it's all true or all bs, it's just simply interesting.

I actually got frustrated when I first learned of the ranch that there was such a lack of info on it, I actually think I found myself missing the typical over done money seeking ways of places of this nature, but they are obviously not going to route with this one.

Being a person who's just your typical armchair enthusiastic on this type of thing, I don't have the resources or the know how to really dig in deep to get my own info or by any other means, hahaha.
So frustrating it would be a lot easier if there was a hotel on site with "visit our gift shop with shape shifting action figures and I (heart) Skinwalker Ranch!" but on the other hand this fact to me lends more credibility, but what do I know

This place just seems to be a staple in the paranormal activity, and what typically follows is a visit by "Ghost Hunters" or a spot on the "A Haunting" type of tv shows and any other form of overdosing that these places do, so it's just surprising to see even though I'm almost positive they've been approached, they deny anyone but the people in their little loop any real official access to this location.

It kind of reminds me of when you have something special and rare, you typically keep it secret, but when you have a fake of something that's special in rare you'll see people boasting it in others faces, but that's just my view of it all.

So the fact that possibly the government has taken interest, or something else in this place is just adds to it all.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I just came here to post "Skinwalker: Texas Ranger".

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Sounds fishy. The government wouldn't use marked cars in a situation like this. If you're sure your source is reliable, then there is some reason the government wants its presence at the ranch to be known. Most peculiar.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
"Think of flying craft that can shift into wolves or other creatures"

as insane as it sounds that is exxxxxactly what was witnessed. I do not believe it is restricted to the wolf form by any means and my have limited selective manifestation based on the observer's subconscious perception and intentions.

I mean people came looking for a nuts and bolts ufo, and what was found cannot be easily wrapped up in a organized logical fashion. The mystery of the ranch/basic just became magnitudes more complex as a result of this.

Great story. I really enjoyed your earlier skinwalker ranch thread as well as this one.

I would like to ask what was on your mind while you or your friend was staring at the wolf? Were you praying to God or questioning your eyes, thinking of running, thinking of attacking or defending yourself? I wonder if the wolf was able to sense your emotions & what do you think about that possibility?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was only thinking of primarily defending myself also making an attack on the wolf should it advance any closer. The position we were in was wedged into a tiny rock crevice trying to hide from the initial light. We really had no escape route so the only option was FIGHT, not flight...

I'll throw it out there as well... this part no one will believe...I told a few people already over U2, but once the wolf walked off, from the position were it first was position came a porcupine. The porcupine sat in the same position as the wolf had. Get this... it actually stood on both legs like a person and seemed to be holding something in its had. I know i'm getting ready for the ridicule (thats why i really didnt want to mention this part). The behavior of both the initial wolf and following porcupine was docile and friendly as if they were someones pets. The porcupine just stood there on two feet looking at both of us at a maximum of 4-5 feet away. I could have put my hand out and pet it....or kicked it. The porcupine was almost comical after feeling terrorized by the wolf sighting. I dont know what any of that means ... it could all be an insane coincidence and somehow all of these creatures were attracted to the blinking light which had landed (also a mere 5 feet from us). I'm as baffled as ever by this mystery.

The initial wolf sighting again was one of fear, terror, and self preservation. The porcupine sighting (mere seconds after the wolf retreated) was a 180 in emotions to where we were actually laughing out loud and talking to it (no porcupine/skinwalker response btw lol)

it is apparently not uncommon for them to stand

[edit on 9-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
here is a photo from a vantage point. you can see one of three bait pens in the distance surrounded by cows and a few utility poles with security cameras on them. The ranch is to the left.

anyone have any feedback or speculations as to what the hell is going on at this location? Secret alien base? Ancient Ute Curse? Naval intelligence hallographic warefare test operations? Transdimensional portal location? Stargate? Hollusingenic properties to the enviroment which cause mass hallusinations to the observerS? Ploy to make money off of a book and a bad land deal? Waystation for Bigalows space station Gemeni I/II? NIDS/Mason/NWO secret lair lol? I really have no clue but i'm curious to hear ideas.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

reply to post by jammer2012

They likely realize this has the potential to become the next Roswell or Area51 themepark like atmosphere.

That's the thing that worries me. After I read Hunt for the Skinwalker, there's just something about these things being exposed that taints or soils the fantastical nature of what is being stumbled upon.

There's another ranch, like the Skinwalker ranch, I suppose not too many people know about it, but I would say it is very similar. A book was written about it, it was featured on a program called "Sightings" on FOX television in the 90s, and I've talked to the authors of the aforementioned book, I've talked to the owner of the ranch...I've been there myself... and in recent years, my feeling is, whatever "activity" was going on there seems to have greatly subsided...

Now I haven't lived in the area for four years, and it's a remote place... for all I know, paranormal activity may still be going on... all I know is that exposure has a way of quieting these things down... too much exposure.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by CUBD1]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by CUBD1]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
more goverment vehicles in area the liscense plate reads

g62 2038 B

G62 - Truck - cargo 3/4 ton (4x4)

what is the rest??

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
wow thanks for the help...

thought someone on the thread demanded i get a liscense plate #... now i go through alot of work to do so and no one seems interested. Hopefully this turns out to be nothing...wont know till the plate can be identified.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
more what appears to possibly be gov vehicles parked now outside my buddies house (he lives very close to the ranch)... anyone know what the blue star could mean??

he's freakin out!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
was there somebody inside the van when the picture was taken?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by space718]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by space718

yes there was

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

this is what i saw above our heads before the lights landed and...the wolf appeared.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I have looked around with no luck,trying to find out what that blue star on the van means.But i have come up empty handed,same with the liscense plate.But i will keep looking you never know some one may come across some info...Good Luck

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
my buddy who lives there claims that yesterday a man with a black paratrooper looking beret and a sidearm strapped to him, walked around his property with another business looking man who had a black satchel with what appeared to be some sort of meter on it. Both the military man and the business man with the metering tool walked all over his property and were looking at the ground as if looking for something hidden. The business looking man apparently kept looking at his meter. The military man noticed my friend video taping the entire episode and the two immediatly left the property. The day before a black helicopter was hovering over his ranch and then sped off over the mountains before he could grab his camera.

he is digging holes for his fence and thinks this may or may not have something to do with what transpired. Since the visit, his entire post hole digger has dissapeared!

I "assume" (as i'm currently no where near his ranch) the beret looked like this

I hope to be back out there as soon as possible. He lives 20 min from skinwalker btw.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by hiii_98]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join