It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

goverment plated vechicles seen leaving skinwalker today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

pictures or video ?? or is that too much to ask ????????????????

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i dont live there. he mentioned that he sent the video but i still have not recieved.

If you guys want to challenge me at every claim and turn then i wont share. If you want to listen to how things develop, believe them or not, i will continue to post what i hear.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Is there any channel to reach Bigelow through other than his aerospace corp? I would love to haggle myself in to a visitation arrangement with him and the ranch.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PlagueRevisionism

I think the only way to reach him would be through a third channel who knows him or communicates with him. Also what would be your motivation for him to allow you on the ranch? The man is already rich so money's out, and he's heavily tied to the blackops portion of the goverment and areospace industry so he's not looking for public exposure. I'm open to ideas however, and i definately dont speak for him. I seriously think he wishes he never agreed to the book deal with Knapp

Ever wonder why we may never read Hunt for the Skinwalker 2?

[edit on 14-8-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
One thing I've learned in my time on this planet is that no matter how much money one man may possess, they will never turn down more. Unless, of course, he is in fact tied to the less savory elements of the government as it has been surmised. In all actuality he doesn't even have, from an economical standpoint, reason to keep the ranch in his pocket. NIDS was proven to be impotent in it's capacity, therefore any property he has retained for investigative pursuits are at this point only hemorrhaging money. The grounds have to be maintained and so forth. Is there any public record showing that the land has changed hands? If not, I see no reason why he wouldn't be open to quietly allowing a discreet holiday on his ranch. We can all guess what he's up to and what his true motivations are, but until someone asks, we'll never really know. I'm off to find an e-mail address.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
from personal experience NIDS has been replaced with a much more militant team currently surveying the ranch. It is hardly a "maintenance " problem for him..

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by hiii_98

pictures or video ?? or is that too much to ask ????????????????

i am only allowed to display a tiny thumbnail photo sorry.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Uuuuuh, does anybody here besides me find this nonsense? I do believe in alien life in our universe, but this. I can understand wanting to keep the interest in the paranormal going, but this is piss poor work, and how the neuron in someone's brain would even fire to make them believe in this is a greater question. The chum has now been thrown into the water, sadly I must say.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

You could have expressed your opinion without being insulting. hiii has the courage and fortitude to actually do what most people only dream of. He is generous enough to share his thoughts, feelings and photographs with us. The bottom line is this, hiii is presently the most recent, most informed and most honest reporting on skinwalker ranch. Keep up the good work hiii, thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
this truely is a thankless endeavor at times like this. These expeditions have cost me thousands of dollars and countless weeks away from my family. I have nothing to gain by sharing my first hand honest experiences here. I feel this is information we as researchers should all have a privlige to, not just those who own a aerospace company, or in a position of high level goverment intel.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that area 51 workers received their paycheck via Naval Intelligence, i don't think it is too much of a stretch to suppose the ranch might be similarly funded. I don't think NIDS is functioning any more, at least their website wasn't.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

your not too far off from the truth according to SEVERAL remote viewer who "viewed" the ranch

the overall impression of the group was that the location was the site of a military operation, an operation that most likely involved the US Navy.... Two percieved imageof a navy ship, perhaps an aircraft cacrrier, which as somehow linked to the activity in Utah

not that i put a whole lot of stock into remote viewers but apparently the NIDS team did as they hired the personell who made this claim.

link to reference

[edit on 16-8-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I apologize if I offended anyone, that was not my intention. I love people who do this kind of research, but hate the people who make outrageous claims of giant wolves and portals from planet snoopy poop opening and shapeshifting reptilian aliens coming out of them. It is a disservice to those who and I am one of them take this topic seriously and hate when there are people like Bob Lazar or John Lear polluting it. Please accept my apology if I offended anyone.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Bet you never read the book"Hunt for the skinwalker"?
Go read the book, then come back again and talking about big wolves.

The ranch is "special" my friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks Hii98 for this and your other threads on Skinwalker ranch, they are some of the best on this website and i am really fascinated by your ongoing research. I hope that you can continue with your field work and keeping us informed as you go it would be great to find out just exactly what is going on here but i imagine that is not going to be easy.
Also thanks to those others who have given up their time to investigate this aswell.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i plan to head out again before it gets too cold out. I have a few new investigative tools i purchased and methods for capturing the elusive phenomona. I'm familiar with tin foil hats lol, but seriously anyone familiar with lead lined bags the kind that is used to protect film from xray machines at airports? We've had some very important film mysteriously erased immediatly after filming the ranch. I dont want this to happen again on site, either by human error or....something else.

new equiptment includes more powerful video camera with 60x optical zoom, digitial night vision with video out for recording, helmet camera, and digitial recorder with clip on windresistant mic. Also a powerful spotting scope. Really the only tools you need. This is a big upgrade from my previous expeditions, but a necessary one. Extra powerful green laser Also some nondescript nonlethal protection.

just got another photo of the scientist looking man who was holding the unusual device (remember i was NOT there and am getting this all second hand).

Here is a tiny thumbnail photo which really doesnt show much. He's apparently holding this device while walking around the property and it is giving off an arc like light.

also he mentioned that the white van that was in front of his house has 7 stars on it. A researcher concluded that the van was a NSA van. Can anyone support or refute this claim? He said the fact that there are 7 stars rather than 5 in exclusive to the NSA.

I personally think that conclusion may be persumptious and most likely local tribal police or county emblem.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

RyanLA123, you really ought to examine your presumption that your limitations also bind everyone else. Let me show you my personal portal, this photograph was taken at my computer.......I am on the extreme left, immediately to my right is an 8" tall e.t. entering our space/time/dimension. To his right is the portal where hundreds of others are waiting their turn to disembark. I have photographs of a LANDED saucer 2 miles from my house. I have aliens in and around my house, I even have aliens in my body. Look closely at my avatar. In regards to what hiii saw (wolf & porcupine) i suggest you think of them in terms of nanotechnology, living robots. The truth of the matter is that we are all serious researchers so we shouldn't put anyone down for going in directions we personally don't believe in. By the way, Bob Lazar knew the alien craft he touched was alive so i believe he was telling the truth about his experience.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
David Adair saw a quote living alien engine unquote. Bob Lazar, in plain words is a fraud. Lets examine the evidence. S4 just so happens to be a real place, only it is located over at the Tonopah Test Range and is a radar field. The Dulce story which came out before Bob Lazar's story did concern a man who was a security guard named Thomas Costello. Bob comes out and says he worked with a man at S4 named Barry Costello. Bob's very real friend Jim Taliani who worked at the TTR(hmm I wonder where S4 came from) just happens to become Dennis Mariani, Bob's supervisor and boss at S4. Uuuuh see a pattern emerging here? Oh, and how the information that the alien craft came from the Zeti Reticuli star system was extracted from the craft I don't know maybe it came from the Betty and Barney Hill's story or something along those lines, if I remember Bob's words correctly. All of these SO called abductees and witnesse's say the aliens came from Zeti Reticuli, Betty and Barney Hill did a great job lighting a forest fire of wannabe's, but people are smarter than that.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I read your post twice, i think the major portion of your argument took place in your mind. S4 was called "dreamland" and was supposedly a storage area for crashed or otherwise captured e.t. craft. You begin to ramble about who worked for who and where and lost me. I don't recall any previous mention of Zeta Reticuli or Betty and Barney Hill. Could you perhaps elucidate your point more cohesively? BLM issues the Area numbers, i.e. Area 51, Area 52, et cetera. Department of Naval Intelligent has their own site significators which are further broken down. A Area 51 S4 Level 5 section 4 bay 1 subsection a or some such string of locators. Warehouses keep records or inventories of what is stored in that particular location, how many are there how many should be there and how many have been ordered

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is what pisses me off. I am guilty of leading a person or person's into a trap, strictly because they don't do their research. Listen to the numerous interviews Bob Lazar, John Lear and the hypnotic regression's of Betty and Barney Hill. They contradict themselve's at every point I've made, hoping you just take their word for it because you quote want to believe unquote. It's great to want to believe, I am one of them, but I need proof before I can believe. I do my research and just don't accept people's hear say as truth. I only say this because I have a relative who was a high ranking military officer in the US military. Some may look on that and think of that person as some kind of God, uuuuh no thats just what happened period. I was going to pursue the facts regardless of what he told me, and what he told me was, " there are no facts to pursue". " "We would love to have one of those things crash, and GODDARN IT we know their up there, but who do you think your dealing with son?" I don't know any hidden knowledge or secret files, but as God as my witness I know this man who is related to me did. He never spilled any beans or secret briefing files to me, all he said was " who do you think your dealing with son. " No claim of hidden or secret truths here, just the cold hard facts.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join