It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

goverment plated vechicles seen leaving skinwalker today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A couple of things to consider, small spherical balls have been video taped creating crop circles, probably with some type of electromagnetic force. Possibly from the propulsion unit or a tool designed for the purpose.
[/align]Producing a "manifestation" or electromagnetic image is the same thing as a crop circle, just in a different medium. Dust, pollen, whatever is in the air is drawn into the electromagnetic field which creates the shimmering image.[/align] Now comes thepart that is hard to believe, very small entities attach themselves magnetically to these weblike image, strengthening and filling them out until they seem alive. Several important notes, they are created not born, they are more like robots and they do not have the limitations of the creatures they imitate.....remember they arrived in a UFO.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
the "owner" of the ranch is still Bigalow or at least his name is still on property taxes and deed. Who RUNS the compound is anyones guess. I do believe NIDS no longer patrols the property and it is now handled by another entity (keep in mind Bigalows open door military contacts)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
"Think of flying craft that can shift into wolves or other creatures"

as insane as it sounds that is exxxxxactly what was witnessed. I do not believe it is restricted to the wolf form by any means and my have limited selective manifestation based on the observer's subconscious perception and intentions.

I heard this one story a long time ago where what could only be described as a curled up cat, flew right at a guy and he passed out, presumably from mindbending shock or the shapeshifter putting him out of consciousness. His mates of course though he was insane when he started telling about the experience.

It is curious that shamen shapeshift into animals in order to travel when they can basically fly using their astral spacecraft form. It must be a mistake or glitch of sorts caused by reality trying to make sense of itself.

Are there any instances of the paranormal at Skinwalker that have not been experienced elsewhere? Anything unique to Skinwalker?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
hii-98,
Did your visits at (around) the ranch has influenced your life in general?
Do you feel the paranormal forces, whatever they are, know you are there and that they accept you?
Ive been thinking to visit the area for a while now. Not the ranch, I know thats not a good idea.

For me skinwalker is the most mysterious place I know of.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by hiii_98

This is a true account that occured in Russia or at least near the border in 1959. The area is similar to skinwalker ranch. Nine people were killed and the incident was never solved.
thevelvetrocket.com...

debris,
why do you think the Russia incident area is similair to the skinwalker ranch?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

The local natives practiced shamanism and named the area the land of the dead. Their name for the mountain is "don't go there". The night the nine cross country skiers were killed, spheres similar to those reported by hiii and utahbigfoothunter were reported to be present by reputable witnesses. My personal reason is that I see the same entities in both places. I live with these entities and have about three dozen video's showing on ATS media that depict them in my house. There are dozens of stories about the dysatlov pass incident, official accounts, photographs taken by the skiers in camp and local legends. These sites can usually be located by electromagnetic abnormalities.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The local natives practiced shamanism and named the area the land of the dead. Their name for the mountain is "don't go there".

Hahah, sounds logical enough choice to me.

I was wondering if any shamanistic cultures lived near the area at the time but could find no info. Do you know if they said anything about what they think happened to the group or if they knew what the military were doing in the area?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The local natives practiced shamanism and named the area the land of the dead. Their name for the mountain is "don't go there". The night the nine cross country skiers were killed, spheres similar to those reported by hiii and utahbigfoothunter were reported to be present by reputable witnesses. My personal reason is that I see the same entities in both places. I live with these entities and have about three dozen video's showing on ATS media that depict them in my house. There are dozens of stories about the dysatlov pass incident, official accounts, photographs taken by the skiers in camp and local legends. These sites can usually be located by electromagnetic abnormalities.

I have read most of your post in the past.
I agree on your theorie about electromagnetic abnormalities. Do you have a explaination why and where they occur and how to measure this?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

haldjas.folklore.ee...
excerpt from The Mansi People...And all that was definitely not located in "uninhabited regions" and "dark woods, along the rivers and lakes of wilderness", as they put it in their petition (idem:96), but in a country populated by the Mansi and the Tartars. It is only natural that the natives of the country did not sit back and remain passive observers of their expulsion "with great violence" from "their old hereditary demesne… to found new villages and settle new people there, and take away their honey woods and beaver-trapping sites and fishing waters, which had yielded the produce for their payment in kind" (idem:98). Thus, the Stroganovs in their turn had cause to complain to the Tsar. "But we are told that those whose slobodas are situated near the border, but the Voguls live close by their slobodas and the region is forested: that the people and farmers are not allowed to set foot outside their strongholds there, and they are not allowed to plough the fields nor burn the brush. And furthermore we are told that they and the small people come secretly and drive off their cattle and horses and kill the people; and they do not let those in the sloboda do their work and evaporate salt,...

[edit on 063131p://pm3152 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

hiii reported that the skinwalker area had deposits of gibsonite, the dyatlov pass area also had mineral deposits. I think lei lines play a significant role as well as magnetite and impactor sites.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
hii-98,
Did your visits at (around) the ranch has influenced your life in general?
Do you feel the paranormal forces, whatever they are, know you are there and that they accept you?
Ive been thinking to visit the area for a while now. Not the ranch, I know thats not a good idea.

For me skinwalker is the most mysterious place I know of.

the visits "around" the ranch have definatly influenced my life and others who have made the trek like an addictive drug or obession. We have all agreed it seems to have an magnetic quality of attracting people back. You will find yourself daydreaming about going back or if you in the area we've noticed on several occasions ACCIDENTLY finding a road that leads directly to the ranch. Mere coincidence and over eager researchers?... perhaps... its almost like a case of dejavu where you've feel you've been there before.

For me the area gives me an extreme sense of peace that I have never felt at any other location....(until things get scary later in the night!)

Since leaving the only real change i have felt is a sense of enlightenment/fufillment. A feeling like i know a secret no one else does.

My friend says he feels somewhat robotic after the event as if it stripped away parts of himself or emotions.

There are legal watch spots around the ranch property i can direct others to, but I think the overall feeling both among Bigalow and hardcore ufo researchers is that they dont want this to become a circus like atmosphere which may cause the phenomona to go into hiding and never resurface.

the ranch is truely a mysterious place but keep in mind NOTHING is predictable there, the times, the events, even the dates when it will happen. I guess that leans more towards an intelligence behind the event rather than a predictable wheather or earth light occurance.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

he does make some outragous claims, i admit, but over the years I've actually taken some lead from Debris. Despite what may sound like lunacy from him, I honestly think he is in touch with whatever these entities(?) are. After what was witnessed first hand I can no longer disregard what may sound like absurd claims. Hell I saw a light transform into a damn wolf which stood in front of me for almost 5 minutes!! Although leaning less towards the rational and scientific of paranormal explinations I have found Debris's comments and guidance in the past, to actually have guided us closer to the truth.

what role do you think the Ute's or enemies of the Ute's play into all of this? I cannot disregard the native american connection. The unrecognizable language very well could have been an older indian dialect, and their skinwalker tales appear to be genuine.

Some Utes who live in the region believe the phenomena are related to a Navajo curse. Their folklore tells that the Navajo sent Skinwalkers to punish the Ute. The ranch is off limits to the Ute as they are reported to say, "The ranch is in the path of the Skinwalker."

In NAVAJO tradition, a sorcerer who transforms into a werewolf, or a man who dresses as a wolf and is believed to practice WITCHCRAFT."

I find this far too simplistic an explanation of the term. The Navajo refuse even to say the word allowed for fear of retaliation from this much-feared creature. A Skinwalker is, in fact, a Navajo Witch and capable of causing much pain, suffering and even death.

Skinwalkers can transform into wolves, but, depending on the power they seek, other animal skins are used for other transformations. A coyote skin grants them speed, a bear skin strength, a cat, stealth and agility, etc

[edit on 5-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I never heard about the skinwalker ranch looks like i will be goggling tonight.
Did you notice the creepy preyingmantis man up in the tree.
I circled it in the photo link below.

i957.photobucket.com...[u

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Sometimes what you see on the other side of the veil is more interesting then the world around you. You and UBFH are still the cutting edge of metaphysical research and I consider it a privilege to be able to participate in your exploits from my armchair. thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

The Native American connection makes this case more intriguing.en.wikipedia.org... There is a lot of information about Native American culture, particularly the Ute that has been lost, and more than likely, will never become known to us.The link between paranormal activities and Native American cultures are mind boggling.I am far from an expert on Native American culture, however I would like more information on their folklore, mystical beliefs and legends.Please post if you have any information on the subject.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jammer2012

I've seen some stuff on here thats made me wonder, but spheres that turn into wolves and other things? This is a little to deep for me. If TPTB are using SW for something, then Mr. Big is certainly in on it, simple fact is that if it was only farmland and the Gov wanted it, they'd take it. Seems to me that if it is military or Gov, then Big is on the payroll. If it's just Big, my gut tells me that the Feds would be all over him. Even without the Patriot Act I couldn't see a complex with this much stigma around it not being looked into or shut down.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Does anyone know Bigalows whereabouts?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Jimi2012]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can anyone post a google earth picture with a grid or something on it that shows how much land Skinwalker occupies? I'm interested in knowing. Thanks to anyone who can do this, I still can't figure out how to work the Google Earth picture posting thing... in time I guess.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Found this looking for background on Mr.B. Seems to me the guy made a huge fortune with hotels, and is looking to capitalize on it more by offering the chance for those with deep pockets to spend some time up in the final frontier, and help with the space industry in general.

etcetraetcetra.blogspot.com...

I don't know what his interest in shape shifting is, but the man does seem to want to put vacationers into space. I just don't see the conection between shape shifting, dog headed beings that smoke cigars, etc... Just seems like a wealthy guy trying to capitalize on the tourist industry a bit further.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Jimi2012]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimi2012

Think about it? If Bigelow is capitalizeing on the tourist industry hes not doing a good job of it.Skinwalker has been closed off to the public since he has owned the property,that has been 12 or 13 years.If he was going to make a paranormal Disney World he would have done that buy now.There is more to it then some hotel chains,guess is as good as mine?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join