It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride selling like hotcakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Came across this story and it makes me want to vomit. What the heck is wrong with people. The flouride in the water isn't enough?

Local Vitamin maker Adding Jobs

The company makes chewable fluoride tablets, chewable vitamin and fluoride tablets for children and Omega-3 soft gels.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by disgustedbyhumanity]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Usually dentists recommend the chewable tablets for children when the water has no added fluoridation. We have lived in two areas with no added fluoride and the dentist recommended them both times.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
where can i get mine??

no, honestly, im going to see if my water has flouride, although i think it does

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Great, kill our brains with the flouride in the water, then market it as a vitamin? Low friggen blow. This is probably why the chilldren keep getting stupider, and stupider with each passing year.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
Great, kill our brains with the flouride in the water, then market it as a vitamin? Low friggen blow. This is probably why the chilldren keep getting stupider, and stupider with each passing year.

Yah, it's all by design. One of the few remaining 'vitamin and minerals' under codex is Fluoride.

Even though it's slightly more lethal than lead, and just slightly less lethal than arsenic.

If I told you I was gonna add lead to your water, or even arsenic, people would be up in arms. But if its fluoride and dentists recommend it, then hooray?

Or what if I told you I was going to add industrial waste from aluminum production to your water... you'd be upset right? Ok, well, that's where fluoride comes from, and it's already in your water so start the tears.

These parents will be confused when billy can't count how many years he was in school on graduation day, and his teeth are riddled with pits and browned enamel from dental fluorosis.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am currently enjoying a hot cup of coffee, made with my new water filter, fresh ground coffee, and nothing else. No floride, no chlorine, no PVC junk. Delicious! Incidentally, I read an article by Dr Julius Whitaker on the mercury in fillings contributing to allergies, so I had mine removed. 40+ years of cat allergies, gone. Many dentists routinely poison people with this highly toxic metal, and refuse to consider that they are 'doing harm'. So their denial of this poisons effects does not surprise me in the least. And this is the factor that I use in determining whose services I procure. Respect is earned, not given.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I chose not to give my children the supplemental fluoride tablets. I'm not a dentist so I'm not certain that I would make that recommendation to others. I think as a parent you can choose.

I agree about the mercury, Gregarious. It's illegal in Germany and I would consider having dental work done there.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
I am currently enjoying a hot cup of coffee, made with my new water filter, fresh ground coffee, and nothing else. No floride, no chlorine, no PVC junk. Delicious! Incidentally, I read an article by Dr Julius Whitaker on the mercury in fillings contributing to allergies, so I had mine removed. 40+ years of cat allergies, gone. Many dentists routinely poison people with this highly toxic metal, and refuse to consider that they are 'doing harm'. So their denial of this poisons effects does not surprise me in the least. And this is the factor that I use in determining whose services I procure. Respect is earned, not given.

Well said about dentists who continue to pimp out toxic fillings like it's no ones business. It's disgusting. But with regards to fluoride tablets, why not jump ahead some and get right to the baby instead of the toddler?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2dff1d54ff9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I use (and recommend) Berkey Water Purification System. You can add Fluoride and Arsenic filters to the Purification elements and remove this crap from your drinking water. The system is gravity operated and thus great for emergency/survival preparedness (although you won't need the fluoride filters if you are using lake, river, or well water).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc6ac6cd5dd1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7238bf51325.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo of the purification filter box showing what it removes upload HERE.

new topics

top topics

join