It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran capable of developing nuke weapon by 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Iran capable of developing nuke weapon by 2014

in.news.yahoo.com

Describing it as an existential threat to Tel Aviv, the chief of Israel's intelligence agency has warned that Iranis capable of developing and launching its first nuclear weapon by 2014. "Launching a bomb these days is no problem, technically speaking," Meir Dagan,chief of Mossad, told members of the Knesset Foreign Affairs Committee today.

"If the project has no technical glitches, and if Iran's programme does not malfunction in any way, they will have a bomb to launch by 2014
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If we've learned anything from the Iraq situation, it's that it would have been a lot better to have dealt with the problem of Saddam Hussein and his desire to have weapons of mass destruction through diplomacy than use of military force.
The diplomatic effort failed, for myriad reasons, including the Bush administration's determination to test the doctrine of preventive war.

But the United States, not to mention the rest of the world, is heading into another crisis over a radical, Third World nation developing nuclear weapons - this time Iran. It would be in everyone's interest, including Iran's, if the situation could be resolved before it becomes another deep crisis.

in.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Iran has oil, they are capable of buying a nuclear weapon at 2:30pm this afternoon. I just hope they don't. We don't need any more wars. they are no longer good for the economy like they used to be. (sarcasm)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It doesn't matter because according to other people here we're
all going to die in 2012.

So Iran better get the ball rolling a little quicker.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
the youth and general population of Iran seems so smart and rational. yet this crap keeps popping up. I think its time for a manufactured revolution over there.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Gotta luv how they come up with these precise predictions.

Let me get my calculator out!

Judging by the numbers I'm getting.. the way the earth is tilted.. the distance the moon is from earth.. seeing how the sun is in a solar minimum still.. I calculate Iran will have a weapon capable of launching a nuke by the year 2014!

[edit on 17-6-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i dont know 2014 seems like a good amount of time away. Lots and I mean lots of things can change between now and 5 years from now.

Also like the mossad person said that is IF they dont have a glitch, just let them get really far along and then cause a massive malfunction putting them many years behind schedule again. No bombs or wars necessary just use some clandestine means for once.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
so its 2014 now? so far from israel we have had last year , this year , next year - 2005 and 2012 - and now 2014

next week , they`ll declare iran allready HAS nukes

oh wait , they done that one as well

top topics

join