It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. protocol used to regulate homeschoolers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
so it starts from homeschoolers. but already in that protocol we can find more signs of the power they are giving themself to control you as a parent. read below and in the provided link:
www.worldnetdaily.com...

A British plan to allow local authorities "the right of access to the home" and "the right to speak with each child alone" in order to evaluate homeschooling families and make certain they do what the government wants is a warning about what could happen in the United States, according to the world's largest homeschool advocacy organization. "On June 11, 2009, a report on home education in England by Graham Badman, a former Managing Director of Children, Families and Education in the County of Kent, was accepted in full by the British Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families," according to today's report from the Home School Legal Defense Association. "The report makes the case that homeschooling should be extensively regulated in England," the HSLDA continued. "Aside from registering with the state and mandating reports by homeschoolers, the Badman report makes references to balancing the rights of parents with the rights of children. This idea is expressed in the UNCRC."

it is just a matter of time when the government is going to replace more and more the parents. as a parents we are loosing our rights very fast in last few years. sounds familiar? yes, Nazis made it too.

we can not even protect our kids from the sick stuff they have to learn and which you can read (but not understand) in the link below:
www.tpuc.org...

and it is just a begining...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

You would think the government would love homeschooling families. It saves them money by keeping kids out of the public school system. You know it is probably some crazy liberal group in the government. They cannot stand the idea that anybody would do things differently than what they think is right. We all know how the liberals need to control everything they see or they get anxious.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by czacza1

You would think the government would love homeschooling families. It saves them money by keeping kids out of the public school system. You know it is probably some crazy liberal group in the government. They cannot stand the idea that anybody would do things differently than what they think is right. We all know how the liberals need to control everything they see or they get anxious.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

It takes away from valuable brainwashing years! Think how many witty television shows they will have to invent to make up for all those hours of schooltime missed!

Actually, I am in favor of any 'stricter' requirements when it comes to schooling (home or otherwise). Our standard of education is appalling! Our kids are learning stuff in highschool, that they should have learned by 6th grade. We basically have no World History, or World Geography requirements. We don't read World Literature, we don't read the great classics, and we are doomed to repeat the failures of the past!

So, as much as I hate NWO, TPTB, the UN, and regulation in general. Anything that raises our standard of education is a welcome development!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
More reading here (shameful self plug I know, but hey
)

It was the Nazi's who outlawed home schooling in Germany by the way. Although in the UK, it seems to be more along the lines of communistic principles. Hardcore Communism and Facism can be viewed in some respects as two sides of the same coin, with the state taking the role of parent and "family".

It needs to be watched very carefully. The UK proposal is in contravention of at least one of the articles of the Human Rights Convention (the right to be free of harassment from the government in your own home I do believe) and probably breaks others.

Interestingly, its the Civil Liberties options in the report that the British government are now consulting on.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

exactly. every totalitary system is starting like this. they need to brainwashed kids so they have to take control of the schooling. later on every thing comes much easier

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I Home Educate my children and we are already been visited by the local council offical for Elective Home Education.(We have been for the last three years.)

They come once a year to check how we are doing and whether they are learning to an acceptable level,It does actually make my children work harder because they know that if she does not think they are being educated to a certain standard she has the power to put them back in school.

The last time she came she mentioned that the reason they were doing this kind of inspection. She said the last mother she had visited was not even out of her bed yet and when asked what she was teaching her daughter she said "Nothing ,Why?",and when asked what she was going to teach her in the future she said "Oh probably not a lot,why do you ask?",needless to say her daughter is now in the process of being enrolled in a suitable school.

I know that some people do not like their privacy being invaded but I have to say, I do not think once a year just to check your children are actually learning something(and are still alive!) is too much invasion into my privacy.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by saratoga123]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by saratoga123

I would understand if they would make once a year exam (but in their office). and I find it even important to do so. but this protocol is going much beyond that.

and it is in fact not only the homeschooling what we talk about. this are the parents laws we are loosing.
read more here:
www.wnd.com...

and one thing is crazy. we are told how to rise our kids and partly we already do lost control on it and we are still 100% responsible for them. it is like government would tell you to give your car to the another person but with you being charged for the possible accident he is going to cause.

new topics

top topics

join