It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Colombia News June 12 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
All of a sudden, I'm hungry for pie.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

IMO Not the same guy. They look alike but no. One has a mole, dimples, and a dark skin tone, the other doesnt.

Same name on both videos, Daniel Prieto.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212
The fact that it wobbles means nothing.

I haven't made my mind up on the authenticity of the video but a simple reason that the ship could be wobbling so badly on the outside is maybe that this section of the ship acts as a counter weigh to keep the inner section steady? Maybe the inside is fine?

Just a thought on why a wobbly ship might not deem something fake by itself.

Great post! and i totally agree,

But we could get deeper and deeper and say for example,

The 'outer shell' of the craft was buckled and slightly damaged due to (insert whatever problem here, went into something, alien coulda been drunk
)

And the conclusion to that, is it is coming in so close cause maybe he needs to land and repair, or wait for a storm to charge up,

But then you could get even deeper and say,

The craft wasn't electronically charged enough (we have seen the videos where it seems ufo's charge in thunder storms) Which shows the 'sloppyness' of the craft.

Im just giving my 0.000001 cents....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by werall1

Originally posted by hey1212
The fact that it wobbles means nothing.

I haven't made my mind up on the authenticity of the video but a simple reason that the ship could be wobbling so badly on the outside is maybe that this section of the ship acts as a counter weigh to keep the inner section steady? Maybe the inside is fine?

Just a thought on why a wobbly ship might not deem something fake by itself.

Great post! and i totally agree,

But we could get deeper and deeper and say for example,

The 'outer shell' of the craft was buckled and slightly damaged due to (insert whatever problem here, went into something, alien coulda been drunk
)

And the conclusion to that, is it is coming in so close cause maybe he needs to land and repair, or wait for a storm to charge up,

But then you could get even deeper and say,

The craft wasn't electronically charged enough (we have seen the videos where it seems ufo's charge in thunder storms) Which shows the 'sloppyness' of the craft.

Im just giving my 0.000001 cents....

Yea or you could just say oh look at that, it wobbles so its fake compared to all those other UFO's.....................Oh wait I don't know how they work or what they look like

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join