It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Colombia News June 12 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Any Alien spacecraft is fake, why? Well if anyone truly saw a true alien spacecraft - the person or persons would be threatened to death by the Gov. or dead...

Alas the ONLY time the Gov. doesn't show is well - when they WANT you to SEE the UFO to trick the people, and or mind control them.....

Trust me on this guys... I know the Gov. all to well....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
That is an insult to fakes ugh. How is this getting stars? sad guys, sad.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by dsm1664

You HAVE to love the alien pic in this guys living room with the pot leaves in the eyes....now THAT lends credence to the interview.

But seriously, that can't be a UFO....it's in the DAYTIME and you can actually SEE it. If it were a UFO, it would be at NIGHT, zoomed in 5000X, shaky as all get out and just look like a star...

I like the clarity of the video. Something in the motion of the craft seemed no so smooth...seems like the ETs would be driving the high-end spacecraft with a little smoother suspension...does YUGO make a spaceship?

Haha! damnit thats what I wanted to say, absolutely brilliant - they couldn't have found a more eloquent way to discredit the footage if they tried! ... ah man.. sometimes you just gotta laugh at us as a race to stop yourself from crying. ^^

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
funny comments,to know how ,if alien,how they should fly,how high they should be,not so smooth flying etc.If the reports from all the sightings are sort of right about magnetic fields and such, the wobbly motion could be an artifact of the craft as it floats on and adjusts to the earths changing magnetic fields.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It awfully looks like a classic saucer hanging on a nylon string trick. Notice how it wobbles... like it was suspended. Very suspicious, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
While I can't be 100% sure of course, my gutt feeling is it's fake.

And I can back that up with some rational considerations:

It's the typical fake UFO film structure, video just shows a few seconds then abruptly cuts off, we don't see the craft arrive or leave.

The craft has the rotational motion of an object tied to a bit of string being held up by some sort of rod which would of course be off camera.

The craft looks like a contraption made up of welded together kitchen pots and pans. Maybe some sort of wok in there. It dosen't look like advanced technology, it looks like a toy.

Aliens can traverse the universe or dimensions but they can't stabalise?

None of the above are a debunking. There's a small chance the video is true. But it's too bad to tell really, so this one won't be forcing disclosures anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
this ufo looks like a shiny lemon...I wouldn't bet a dollar on the cam guy's credibility.
however, let's give it a try. At least, they would have gotten a warm welcome, with posters and stuff like that...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I agree with those of you who say the lack of stability is more than a little suspect, i like my ufo's steady and horizontal.
You would hope advanced technologies would react more sturdily to what wasn't, after all, a howling gale.
I AM looking for proof but this falls into the realm of "too good to be true". Too close, just sitting there to be seen by all. Did the cloaking device fail or did the occupants not realise "they hadnt taken the handbrake off" as it were?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
it's a shame they edited out the bit where the guy with the fishing rod lowered it to give the ufo a quick spin and raise it again for that authentic wobbly spacecraft look because as it stands I'll have to say this is 100% real....

not

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
Supposed UFO report from Columbia. not sure what to think about this one,
is it a real ufo or......?

Seriously....

If that was real, the Pilot would be covered green vomit.
It's wobbling all over the place, It would be Un-controlable and
Un-flyable. Reminds me of the 'ol Jupiter II days.

I think the guy in Columbia has been Inhaling too much of his
own Product.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Simply looking at FLV file there's just not enough evidence to say its fake or real. But it is a real object! Wither that is a saucer or a model remains the question!

The problem with faking a saucer on handy cam is tracking a object with relation to foreground and the background not to mention the compositing issues of appearing above the foreground. So it ain't a digital object.

The object appears to slowly move behind a tree and while emitting a green light, Then in another scene it it is spinning and more of a unusual structure can be seen "Not your typical Saucer shape".

Jezz I would love to get the full resolution video of this and run it through nuke to see the detail! Fascinating!!!
This rates up there with the turkey ufo

[edit on 17-6-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Personaly i'm always suspect about video's that show ufo's going behind trees etc when the filmer could easily have stepped aside to get a clear view.
I think they deliberately want it in shot to give it a more real look so they can get it passing behind twigs etc.
So i think its fake.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think to be honest, but i have noticed that nobody at all has commented about the greenish flashing light on the so called 'craft'...

Also i agree the trees and the bird part make it a little bit more convincing!

But....

Judging on how unstable it looks i doubt that thing could break 30mph let alone travel through space

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity!

Lets just say for a minute anti gravity craft are real and not models on a string, So would explain why these craft wobble? Over heating of the gravity drives working in atmosphere perhaps?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have serious issues with how the tv show does these 2 second cuts- For crying out snot- LET US ALL SEE THE THING! I know why they did that- for 'sensationalism'... "make 'em want more". That there says nothing good about the integrity of the tv show. They can talk til they are blue in the face- but talk is cheap. *I* want to see the whole unmolested video- and none of the Youtube crap. No 2 second cuts, no imbeciles blathering on about it.

Until THAT happens, I call fake, too. I am not going to say anything's real til I see raw film. I have seen enough fakes to almost sour me permanently on the subject.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
that looks... pretty fake

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

This is a 9 min. video about skywatcher Daniel Prieto and his experience including videos
and photos. It seems the guy is famous. (Audio in spanish)

thanks free_spirit for that video,

there were a couple interesting video clips ,that i am assuming are from Daniel Prieto in the video you posted. there are some known fakes in that video but i am thinking whoever put that presentation together added those for attraction benefits.

@ everyone else......

thanks for the replies, you all have made some good comments and just for the record i did not post this video because i believe it is proof of anything. the purpose is to discuss this person and his videos so that we can find the truth about him whatever that may be. that is what ATS is best at imo.

i was hoping someone would know more about this case or maybe they live in that part of the world and could help. this video from the news broadcast is certainly not going to prove anything even if it was a real unknown object. after watching the video a few more times, i am leaning in the fake direction just because , in my opinion, it has some characteristics that can be associated with some type of tomfoolery.

as far as the wobble or instability of the object...all the anti grav demonstrations i have ever seen on youtube all wobble just like that or what ever is levitating is not steady or stable.

it might help some if anyone can translate what is being said in the video. i would try to contact these people but i am not sure if there will be a language problem or not. i'll see what i can do

thanks again everyone and remember , i am only after the truth and if this guy is a hoax then i would like to have some evidence of that.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The fact that it wobbles means nothing.

I haven't made my mind up on the authenticity of the video but a simple reason that the ship could be wobbling so badly on the outside is maybe that this section of the ship acts as a counter weigh to keep the inner section steady? Maybe the inside is fine?

Just a thought on why a wobbly ship might not deem something fake by itself.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by easynow

OK, something fishy here...

Is the guy on the new video, the same guy the filmed this one in 2007?

IMO Not the same guy. They look alike but no. One has a mole, dimples, and a dark skin tone, the other doesnt.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join