It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one and only REAL religion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I bet u wanna kno what it is. Well, it come as a great shock. It did me. Pastafarianism.
Thats it. Also known as, Flying Spaghetti Monsterism. It is one of the world's most edible and fastest growing world religion. This is the true religion behind the NWO. You better watch out. I will say a little prayer for you, then u can read all about this awesome religion.

“Let us sing praise to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, for He is a loving God. Of His might and dominion, there is no compare; of His mercy and deliciousness, there is no equal. No other god can challenge Him; in the taste test, He is invincible. Through His pasta, He has blessed us with everlasting life, and holy is His Name. For He is the Flying Spaghetti Monster: the One, True, and Most High God, creator of man and midgit, giver of pasta, giver of sauce, from age to holy age; not created He was, but ever He lives, through the glory of spaghetti, now and forever.
R'Amen.”
~ Ishmali Camuwundra on the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
yes, a religion created to discredit actual religion. interesting concept. based on false precepts though

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
^^burn the heretic!!

(or cover them in pasta sauce and cook on a low heat for 35 minutes)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
^^burn the heretic!!

(or cover them in pasta sauce and cook on a low heat for 35 minutes)

lol, dont forget the garlic

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

as if i would, it's fundamental in the worship of the FSM.

Incidentally, you can get FSM car badges from here
www.darwinuk.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sounds like a TV show I wouldn't watch. I bet it's a conspiracy from meatwad on ATHF

But I did have spaghetti for dinner, and look forward to reheating the leftovers. mmmm, reheating spaghetti.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The actual religion is the 'Rastafari Movement' It's the religion of Bob Marley.

Is the OP trying to insult the religion?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
The actual religion is the 'Rastafari Movement' It's the religion of Bob Marley.

Is the OP trying to insult the religion?
No the flying spaghetti monster is a pisstake/parody of "normal" religions on the whole. It's kind of like saying "if you can have a big sky pixie, we can have one made of pasta"

Well, at least, that's always been my take on the FSM.

[edit on 18/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
LOL OLO whatever/ Sadly this OP is not joking.

Trust me Iv'e seen people on youtube saying the exact same thing, except on youtube they mixed in.

" Invisible sky daddies "

" christian losers "

" week pathetic people "

they are bonified 100% grade A not B, grade A a** wipes.

so again, I don't know if that's where the OP is coming from but it's the signature type of post of these retards,

bye,

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I dont actually believe in this religion. i was jokin. i believe in God. Some poeple might believe in this, it is as ackward as hinduism. but i dont.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

Then you should've posted this in the jokes subforum!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

You seem completely incapable of taking a joke or criticism on what you believe is the only true religion. Are we really not supposed to be allowed to perform our own practices?

The following is my perception and nothing more...

It really seems as if you don't believe we as any sort of non-Christian should have the right to speak. I may be completely off and if I am I apologize. But you are sitting here calling people retards for speaking out against Christians. Who cares if it is in a silly manner. Are you completely incapable of turning the other cheek and just saying they are wrong inside?

This is one of the things that bothers me about Christianity as a relgion: the hypocrisy. Does it or does it not say to turn the other cheek? Even if someone comes to your face and says your god is BS I am fairly sure I remember from Catholic school that the bible tells you to wipe your hands of the matter and move on.

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
uh oh. got some goin on up in here. I am chrsitian, but i dont care if people dis my religion. Everybody has freedom-ish of religion. Its just how the cooky crumbles

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

Nothing is going 'on'. I am not starting a riot. I am just saying it sounded as if we shouldn't be allowed to do our own thing or discuss it. Though I admit I am curious about the freedom-ish statement.

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
No no Kyo, I am a joker too, and laugh alot, just not when it comes to God. God should be talked with reverence and seriousness. Joking about God is shallow to me.

But wait wwait wait, wait a minute. I can't believe this OP is christian!? Are you kidding me? This type of post is the hallmark of those unsincere goofs.

I stand corrected.

btw OP, pray for the souls who are on youtube or whereever that I described.

peace.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That's fine that you use the reverence but as you plainly know not everyone will. I don't follow him but I try to be respectful. I would say just rise above it. Be better than them and move on

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
fabulous, by being funny altering higher awareness!!

new topics

top topics

join